Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:04 pm

'Mmmph. Sorry...' Was all the knight could say as his voice was muffled by her large chest. He stayed there for a minute, unable to form a thought as he was bullied by her boobies. It ay have been a punishment, but it certainly didn't feel like one for Brin. He stayed nice and still with his head firmly caught by her big boobs.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:12 pm

(Stunned)
(Bind)
(Icy Press -roll 33- Fail)

"Now let's start to talk about how you can repay me for this transgression." The queen said as she continued to drown him in tit flesh. Pressing a hard nipple against his mouth.

Brin: 24 Willpower + Bound
Galcia: 12 Stamina
Permi: 15 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:20 pm

Brin couldn't even speak as the woman's hard nipple was pressed against his lips. Almost on instinct, he wrapped his lips around it and began to obediently suckle as her breasts smothered him into submission. His mind tried it's best to tell him to escape as the knight suckled away, his erection only growing stiffer in his pants.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:29 pm

(Struggle -roll 69- Fail)
(Icy Press -roll 36- Succuss)

As Brin continued to submissively suckle, a trickle of milk began to flow. Galia ran a hand through his hair. "See my soon to be loyal knight. All you have to do is obey." She cooed. After a moment Permi pressed into him from behind, trapping him between their curvy bodies. "Come on Brin, think about how much fun it would be to be my Lady in Waiting. We'd spend all day together, and swap secrets, and give each other makeovers, we'll be the closest of friends." She said, trying to persuade him to pick her instead.

Brin: 21 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:36 pm

Both women's words started to mess with Brin's head as he kept suckling, sweet milk filling his mouth as he felt himself trapped between their curvy, soft bodies, their dresses and breasts rubbing against him. It took all his effort not to just stay there and keep suckling as their words mesmerized him into submission. Both of their offers just sounded too good. He tried to escape again before it was too late.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:40 pm

(Struggle -roll 98- Crit Success)

Brin was able to break free before the two could wear down his will any further, staggering them in the process.

Brin: 21 Willpower
Galcia: 12 Stamina + Stunned
Permi: 15 Stamina + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:43 pm

Brin took a moment to collect his thoughts, a bit dazed from all the stimulation he was just subjected to. It was a struggle to keep himself focused, but thankfully the knight managed. He then slashed at Permi, trying to do whatever he could to resist them, saying 'I think I'll pass, thanks.' He said in a submissive tone.

(Basic Cutter, Permi)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:56 pm

(Basic Cutter -roll 23- Fail)
(Stunned)
(Stunned)

Permi barely dodged his swing. "We'll see about that?" The two said with a smile as they recovered.

Brin: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:59 pm

Their confidence was a little frightening, but Brin held his ground. Not wanting to give an inch to the two icy beauties, Brin held up his shield and prepared to counter Permi's next attack, anxious as he wondered what else the two women had in store for him.

(Shield Stance, Permi)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:08 pm

(Shield Stance -roll 34- Success)
(Arctic Invitation -roll 88- Crit Success)
(Let's at Dress Up -roll 11- Crit Fail)

Permi made to approach Brin only to receive a brutal blow to the chin from his shield, knocking her well away. Her sister took advantage of the opening to pull his attention towards her. She fully popped her bountiful breasts out of her already open dress and bounced them at the awestruck knight. "Now come here Lipstick Knight. You wouldn't want to leave a lady waiting and a job half done." She said, gesturing towards the nipple from which some milk still dribbled.

Brin: 19 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:12 pm

Brin didn't even have time to be proud of the solid blow he had landed on one of the women before he was tempted by the other one. Responding to his nickname, he stared at the older one and her massive bosom, the dribble of milk making him drool as he stared at her breasts. 'Yes...' He said, stumbling towards her, too lost in his lust to resist.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:20 pm

(Stunned)
(Royal Drink -roll 81- Fail)
(Let's Play Dress Up -roll 70- Success)

Brin stumbled over to the temptress who quickly guided his eager mouth back to her nipple, waiting for him to suckle himself into submission. Meanwhile Permi began to blow kiss after kiss at him. Each one taking the form of a pair of blue lips which flew into the knight and transformed into clinging snow.

Brin: 19 Willpower + Snow Dress (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:23 pm

Brin was close to taking a drink, but thankfully he caught himself just in time, his lips mere inches away from her milky breast. He didn't have the focus to move away, so he kept his mouth there, almost not even noticing the cool, fluffy sensation of the snow starting to cover his body. He tried to focus his mind a bit and regain the will to resist them.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:29 pm

(Intense Concentration -roll 9- Crit Fail)
(Queen's Orders -roll 59- Fail)
(Let's Play Dress Up -roll 66- Success)

But rather then reinforce his will Brin's focus instead drifted to memorizing every detail of the milk filled breast before him. "Well? What are you waiting for? Your queen has ordered you to drink." Galcia said, sounding a little annoyed. All the while soft snow continued to build up on Brin's body.

Brin: 18 Willpower + Snow Dress (2/3)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:39 pm

Brin wrestled with the two sides of his mind. One told him to drink his mind away and give in to the soft sensation of the snow all over his body. The other tried to tell him to pull his head away and slash at the women and resist them. His two sides battled each other as he put his lips right up to her breast, not exactly suckling, but putting himself there anyways as he tried to focus one more time.

(Intense Concentration)
(You put in the damage on Permi from Shield Stance right?)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:45 pm

(No I didn't thanks for reminding me.)
(Intense Concentration -roll 68- Success)
(Queen's Order's -roll 36- Success)
(Let's Play Dress Up -roll 66- Success)

As Brin, pulled himself together Galcia put a hand on the back of his head and pressed him further into her breasts. "Oh stop teasing me and start suckling already." She chided, the act causing a little but of milk to make it's way into Brin's mouth. The snow surrounding the knight finally finished it's buildup, transforming into a long frilly dress, not unlike Permi's own.

Brin: 20 Willpower + Snow Dress (All of Permi's attacks deal +1 Damage unless the dress is removed) + Bound
Permi: 11 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:49 pm

Brin was well and truly trapped now. His face smothered in Galcia's massive breasts, her warm and sweet milk flowing into his mouth as he suckled, and the beautiful, feminine, frilly dress on his body that made him feel emasculated and submissive to the women. 'Pretty dress...' Was all he managed to day between gulps, his now rock hard erection poking up into the dress for all to see.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:54 pm

(Pass)
(Bind)
(Icy Kiss -roll 14- Success)

"Yep. It's a very pretty dress, and it's all yours now that you're my Lady in Waiting." Permi said excitedly as she gave the knight a kiss on the cheek. "Don't be silly. He'll be my loyal knight and the way he's helplessly suckling at my breast proves it." Retorted Galcia. All the while Brin continued to drink her delicious milk.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Snow Dress + Bound
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:58 pm

Brin had to admit, having two beautiful women fighting over who he would belong to was really hot. He had a front row seat even as he kept suckling the older one's sweet milk as he felt more of the younger one's lipstick transfer onto his cheek as his frilly dress caressed his body. He weakly tried to break free of his situation as he kept submissively suckling.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:02 am

(Struggle -roll 44, 68- Success)

The two were so distracted by their argument that Brin was able to slip free in the confusion. As soon as his lips left Galcia's nipple she turned and glared at him. "Did I say you could stop." She said haughtily.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Snow Dress
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:09 am

Bring sheepishly looked at the ground, a little scared of the glare she gave him. N-no, but I...' He said, feeling more than a little submissive to her after all the suckling he did at her breast. He refused to simply give up however, as he swung his silver sword at her in a show of defiance, the beautiful dress he had on making it a bit harder to move as it was very restrictive and frilly.

(Starlight Slash, Galcia)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:13 am

(Starlight Slash -roll 100, 86- Crit Success)
(Stunned)
(Princess's Embrace -roll 89- Fail)

Despite the restrictive dress Brin's sword struck true. Knocking Galcia clean off her feet. "Don't you dare hurt my sister." Permi said angrily as she interposed herself between Brin and the downed woman.

Brin: 15 Willpower + Snow Dress
Galcia: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:17 am

Brin backed up a bit, not wanting to anger the two women if he didn't need to. He put up his shield once again and pointed it at Permi. 'Sorry about that. Had to do what I could. Is there a punishment or something?' He asked, a little bit of his rebelliousness back after landing such a powerful strike. He could only hope he could keep up the momentum.

(Shield Stance, Permi)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:28 am

(Shield Stance -roll 30, 8- Success)
(Rightful Place -roll 34- Success)
(Kiss Assault -roll 5- Crit Fail)

Permi launched herself towards Brin and once again she took a powerful blow from his shield. Upon seeing the fate that befell her sister Galcia marched up to Brin and pulled him into an aggressive kiss, rubbing her thigh against his crotch as she did so. "You disobey me and then have the gall to harm my sister.You better beg for her forgiveness right now and then return to your rightful place at my nipple or so help me." She said furiously.

Brin: 11 Willpower + Snow Dress
Galcia: 8 Stamina
Permi: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:48 am

Brin moaned as he was aggressively smooched by the frosty woman as she rubbed her plump thigh against his crotch, causing some precum to leak into his frilly dress. His mind temporarily shorted out form the aggressive pleasure. Lost in the sensation, he stumbled over to Permi and fell to his knees. 'I'm sorry about that. What else can I do to make it up to you?' He said, hoping they wouldn't get angry at him any more.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next