Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:22 pm

Salos suppressed a sneeze as he sought to keep himself warm. He had been travelling through the frozen mountains on his way to his next destination, but even with his fire magic, he was woefully unprepared for the harshness of the icy mountains. He kept wandering, his boots digging deep into the snow.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:27 pm

“I really don’t care for the weather. I should see if I could find someplace to rest.” he said as he struggled to stay warm.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:33 pm

It was in the distance, but Salos spied a curious building. It was a giant castle, but it seemed to be entirely made of ice. While it was made out of ice, it was sure to be warmer than the outside that Salos was travelling through.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:40 pm

Salos looked for an entrance to this ice castle and went inside.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:43 pm

Salos entered the ice castle. It was oddly warm and had a comforting feeling. Nobody greeted him at the door. There were several halls stretching out in front of him, one going left, one going to the right, and one going straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:44 pm

Salos was unsure where to go so he walked straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Salos walked down the hall for a little while, the comforting warmth of the castle helping relax him. Eventually, he saw one of the doors was ajar, with lights streaming into the hallway. It was faint, but Salos heard giggling and excited feminine voices on the side of the door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Salos couldn’t help his curiosity as slowly approached the door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:57 pm

He heard two feminine voices behind the door, laughing and chatting. He heard one voice say 'Oh, Mother, you have to try on their new lip gloss I bought the other day! It makes my lips feel so wet and beautiful.' He hears the other voice laugh and agree. 'Oh yes, dear, I certainly will. In fact, I want to show you what I bought while I was shopping the other day. This new lingerie is simply stunning. I love how soft and frilly it is. Maybe I'll buy some for you too the next time I'm out.' 'Oh yes please Mother! You know I love getting new outfits.' The first voice says, clearly pleased. They appeared to be talking about clothes. Does Salos try to sneak a peek?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:03 pm

Salos attempts to back away, only to slip and bump into a vase with a loud thud.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:06 pm

The two voices immediately stop. Before Salos can react, the door opens and two long, feminine arms grab him and yank him into the room, the door slamming shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:10 pm

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t peeking. I just came in trying to get out of the cold and I was looking for the master of this castle.” he said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Salos looked up and saw that he was in an elaborate bedroom. He notices a huge, frilly blue bed in the corner of the room, as well as an open closet showing all kinds of beautiful blue clothing. Then, he spies the women who were talking to each other, and his heart skips a beat. Both are dressed in bright blue and white dresses, but with some differences. The more motherly one's dress is a longer, mermaid-style dress that shows off her curves better, as well as showing him an excellent view of her cleavage. The younger looking one's dress is shorter and has tons of frills that shine in the light. Both have bright, shimmering blonde hair, the older one's is long and flowing while the younger one's is short and wavy, coming down just past her chin. Both of them wear tall, light blue heels, and both of them have perfect blue makeup, with dark blue eyeshadow, tinted blue blush, and bright blue lips that sparkle like ice, clearly coated in tons of gloss. 'Oh, don't worry, dear.' The older one says. 'We aren't mad. We're just surprised to have a guest in our house.' 'A cute one at that.' The younger one says, winking at the pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:21 pm

Salos blushes at the comment. “Who are you and what is this place?” he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:24 pm

Why, I'm the Glacial Queen, but you can just call me Glacia.' The older one says regally, giving a warm smile. 'And I'm the Permafrost Princess, but you can just call me Shiva! And this is our perfect snowy paradise here. What's your name, cutie?' She says flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:25 pm

“My name is Salos. I was on my way to the town beyond the mountains before I got lost in a blizzard.” he says.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:28 pm

'You got lost in a blizzard? You poor baby.' Glacia says, rubbing his head sympathetically. 'Don't worry, cutie. You can just stay here with us. We'll warm you right up. In fact...' Shiva says, locking the door with a teasing smirk. 'You can stay here with us for a while. Come, we insist...'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:31 pm

“That is a kind offer, but I don’t think I can accept it.” he says as he starts to scoot towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Icy Embrace - 75

Salos attempts to go for the door, but the two women block his way.

Shiva lunged at him with her glossy lips puckered, but he managed to get out of the way. 'Sorry, but with a guy that looks as cute as you right in front of me...' She says, starting to breathe deeply, a lustful smile on her face, 'I can't contain myself anymore! Come on Mom, let's show this cutie a good time!' It was clear that Salos was stuck with them.

Salos: 30

Glacial Queen: 15
Permafrost Princess: 15
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:43 pm

Salos attempts to summon a chain to bind the younger one. “Sorry, but I think you need a time out.”

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Fire Bind - 91

Arctic Invitation - 24

Salos attempts to bind the younger one in his fiery chains, but he misses and doesn't notice that the older one had crept up behind him.

She wrapped her motherly, voluptuous body around the pyromancer, her soft breasts, silky outfit, and warm nipples rubbing against him as she covered him in a loving hug. 'Come now, dear. There's no need for violence. We just want what's best for you. After all, what kind of queen and princess would we be if we didn't help out good people like you. Just let us take care of you.' She whispered in his ear as she peppered his face with glossy blue kisses.

Salos: 27

GQ: 15
PP: 15
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:53 pm

Salos’s face turned red at her motherly act. He really hoped she wouldn’t continue to use that to her advantage. “I’m sorry, but I can’t remain.” he said, trying to bind her now.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Fire Bind - 14

Struggle - 11

Salos manages to conjure up some flaming chains and bind the icy vixen.

'Oh my!' She exclaims in surprise as she gets captured. 'Mom! I know you're going easy on him, but try to take this seriously.' The younger one says with a giggle, strangely not making a move to help her mother. It was clear that these frosty women were not taking Salos seriously as a threat.

GQ: 13, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:01 pm

“Please don’t treat me like a kid. I am worth fighting seriously.” he said, getting a little worked up over that. He summons more chains to bind Shiva now.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:08 pm

Fire Bind - 81

Struggle - 10

Shiva is not as easy to catch as her mother it seems, as Salos' chains are easily dodged.

Behind him, the mother sighs. 'Oh well. I wanted to make him feel like he was a big strong man, but I guess he'll have to settle for being Mommy's little baby.' She says, easily freezing the fiery chins and snapping them off, much to his surprise. Shiva just laughs at his reaction as the two women approach him, smiling knowingly.

GQ: 13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next