Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Candy Witch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 12:38 pm

“Let’s see what the hell is going on.” he said, walking up to the door to confront the person within.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 12:53 pm

After knocking on the door it wasn't long before the owner of the cabin answered. The first thing Salos noticed was her long and fluffy cotton candy like pink hair. Next his eyes where drawn to her odd hat; shaped like the stereotypical witches hat except the point was an ice cream cone and the brim was syrup. Then to her body hugging red and white dress that looking like it was made of icing with a generous window to show off her creamy breasts. Her legs were covered in thigh high peppermint stockings held up by garter belts.

The odd witch rolled the lollipop that was in her mouth as she looked over Salos in turn. "You're... not one of my familiars." she said slowly.

Salos: 26 Willpower
Candy Witch: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:11 pm

“So your the witch? And that odd girl I ran into was your familiar? Who are you and what are you doing in this area?” he asked, flames surrounding him as he made his magic known.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:14 pm

"I live here." the witch replied in a dry tone. "What are you doing here? Aside from potentially starting a forest fire, I mean."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:31 pm

“I have been tracking weird magic that has been causing issues. It seems that has been your handiwork. And I can control what my flames burn, the Forrest will not be burned. Depending on your answers, you may not be as fortunate.” he said with a narrowed look at her that was unflinching.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:34 pm

"Do you always walk up to women you don't know and threaten them, or am I just special?" the strange witch asked, not intimated by the threat.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:37 pm

“I know a midara witch when I see one. At first I was interested in learning new kinds of magic, but I think I would be better off without this kind of garbage.” he said, taking a defensive stance. “Your magic has caused much trouble for the people in the surrounding areas. You will be brought to justice.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:42 pm

"What'd you think you were going to learn from me? How not to burn your food?" the Candy Witch remarked as she pulled out what looked like a broom, if brooms were made of cinnamon sticks and cotton candy, and brandished it like a weapon.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:44 pm

“Then I guess it’s time to show you how a real magician fights.” he said, summoning a bow of flames and aiming at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:50 pm

(Blazing Bullseye -roll 91- Crit Fail!)
(Jellybean Hallucination Blast -Auto due to off Balance!)

The witch was quicker on the draw and launched a barrage of jellybeans at him before he could even finish forming his bow. The tiny projectiles pelted Salos and he soon felt like the world was spinning as rainbows swirled around him.

Salos: 26 Willpower + Disadvantage(3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 1:55 pm

“What the hell?” he said, feeling super dizzy and off balance. He tried to shoot another arrow.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 2:05 pm

(Blazing Bullseye -roll [64, 49]- Fail!)
(Sugar Sweet Smooch -roll 98- Crit Success!)

"Like it? I call it my Jellybean Hallucination Blast." the witch explained as Salos flaming arrow flew past her. She then pulled the lollipop out of her mouth as she casually strolled over to the hallucinating mage. "And I call this, my Sugar Sweet Smooch." she told him before she grabbed him by the collar and gave him a nice, long taste of her impossibly sweet lips.

Salos: 23 Willpower + Disadvantage(2) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 2:43 pm

He was dazed by the kiss that left his head spinning. He was surprised how sweet her lips were are he tries not to show it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:08 pm

(Silent Sucker -roll 43- Fail!)

The witch broke the kiss and noted his reaction, despite his efforts to hide it. "Too sweet?" she asked him with a knowing smirk on her sweet lips.

Salos: 23 Willpower + Disadvantage(1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:11 pm

“I’m not done yet.” he said, summoning multiple fiery knifes and sending them at where he thinks she is.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:18 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll [67, 25], [65, 22], [70, 98], [65, 10]- 1 Success and 3 Fail!)
(Lewd Lolly -roll 70- Success!)

Most of Salos' daggers went whizzing past her, but one managed to strike her shoulder. As the pyromancer finally recovered from her odd jellybean based spell, the witch cast another spell. At first, Salos couldn't tell what she just did, but then she gave her lollipop a lick and he felt like she just dragged her tongue along his dick.

Salos: 22 Willpower + Lewd Lolly
Candy Witch: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:45 pm

“Ok. I am happy to not learn your magic if you do things like this.” he said, summoning his bow and aiming once again at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:52 pm

(Blazing Bullseye -roll 98- Crit Success!)
(Stunned! Salos is cured of Lewd Lolly!)

This time his arrow struck true and the witch let out a pained hiss as the burning projectile struck her wrist and knocked her lollipop out of her hand.

Salos: 22 Willpower
Candy Witch: 27 Stamina + Burn(3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:08 pm

“Sorry. Did I melt your candy?” he said, summoning more daggers and throwing them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:15 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 93, 88, 99, 67- 1 Success 1 Fail, and 2 Crit Fail!)
(Licorice Lashing -roll Auto, Auto, 74, 52, 47- 4 Success!)

Salos threw his daggers only to fumble and drop a few of them on his own foot.

The witch shrugged off the one dagger that did managed to strike her and summoned forth a whip of red licorice. "Don't. Burn. The. Food." the witch said with barely restrained anger; each word punctuated by the crack of her new weapon striking Salos.

Salos: 18 Willpower
Candy Witch: 25 Stamina + Burn(2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:19 pm

Salos summons a whip of flames and counters her whip with an attack of his own.

(Firewhip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:24 pm

(Firewhip -roll 34- Success!)
(Licorice Lashing -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

Salos burning whip tore through his opponent's candy weapon, ripping it to pieces. Another swing and the fiery whip burned his opponent's face.

Candy Witch: 21 Stamina + Burn(1) + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:46 pm

“What’s wrong? Maybe your the one who needs a magic lesson.” he said, sending another strike at her.

(Firewhip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:53 pm

(Firewhip -Auto due to Off Balance!-)
(Taffy Trouble -roll 37- Fail!)

"Kind of." the witch admitted with a wince as Salos struck her again with his flaming whip.

Candy Witch: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:56 pm

“What kind do you need a refresher for? Professor Salos’ magic lesson is ready to begin.” he said with a smirk as he readied a defensive spell.

(Warm warding.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Candy Witch   Salos vs. The Candy Witch - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Candy Witch
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next