Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted Empty
PostSubject: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:19 am

In their travels Blake and Yang received an unexpected letter. It came from an unfamiliar land, the small principality of Stansted. It was an invitation to travel to Stansted and meet it's leader, Lady Auphemia. The letter claimed ladyship wished to meet them after hearing about them from their mutual friend Sieq. It seemed that the half-dragon had spoken highly of the pair of huntresses and intrigued Lady Auphemia enough that she wished to meet them for herself. The letter was signed with a flowing, elegant signature and a bright red lipstick mark. Stansted wasn't too far from where the huntresses were currently staying, perhaps it would be worth it to stop by and say hi?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:27 am

The two of them weren't up to anything better, and Sieq seemed about as honest of a fellow as they could hope for, so they didn't see any reason to not visit the esteemed Lady of Stansted. And, being a fair bit experienced with Midara by now, the bold lipstick print did not escape either of their notices. "Did Sieq ever mention this Lady Auphemia, Yang?" Blake asked her partner as they strolled to the address they were given, side by side on a brisk spring morning.

"Nope. Or if he did, I forgot... maybe he was doing a job for her? But, I don't think he would've told her about us if he thought she wasn't good news, so I think we'll be fine. Besides.... you gotta admit, we had a lotta fun the last time we crashed at a rich lady's place." Yang responded with a grin and a playful bump of her fist to Blake's shoulder.

"Yang, let's not get carried away. We shouldn't expect Lady Auphemia to treat us remotely like Astrea treated us." Blake reminded her, and she knew Yang knew better, but she felt it was worth repeating just to be certain.

"Don't worry, I've got it, I'll mind my manners. You never know, maybe she's gonna hire us for something? We'll find out when we see her." Yang suggested as they arrived at the address they were given.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:31 am

The two soon arrived at her ladyship's manor. It was a tall, opulent building with deep red walls, finely carved wooden doors, and large pristine windows. The road they were following lead straight to the massive front doors. Despite the important of the building there didn't seem to be any guards or servants, not out front at least.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:37 am

"Only thing it's missing is a red carpet, huh?" Yang quipped as the pair decided to walk right up to those wooden doors, since nothing at all seemed to be stopping them. Both of them silently acknowledged just how gorgeous the manor was, put together with skill, care, plenty of resources, and a sharp eye for aesthetics. Which did match the tone for what they were expecting from the Lady given the letter.

"Okay, let's introduce ourselves." Blake declared as she moved to knock on the door or ring a doorbell, whatever means she found to make their presence known.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:43 am

Blake was able to make use of the large brass knocker. Not long after the door opened revealing a tall woman with straight black hair in a tight fitting pink uniform. The first thing the two noticed about her were her breasts. They were simply enormous. Each one significantly bigger than her head and pressing against her uniform with a mouthwatering softness. It was rare to meet a woman who made Yang's girl's seem small, but these that's exactly what the servant who answered the door had done. "Hello. How can I help you?" She asked, her tits gently rising and falling as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:47 am

The eyes of the Huntresses went wide at the maid's appearance. Not only was she pretty, but her breasts were almost obscenely huge and her uniform was doing more to flaunt them than hide them! It took both of them a second to stop themselves from bringing any more attention to the servant's bust and have a normal conversation. "Hello. My name is Blake Belladonna, and this is my partner, Yang Xiao Long. We received an invitation from Lady Auphemia not long ago asking us to meet her face to face." Blake politely greeted the maid with all the manners in the world. Yang silently nodded in affirmation with her partner's explanation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:52 am

The maid's eyes lit up as she recognized the names. "Greetings Ms. Belladonna, Ms. Xiao Long. The mistress has been looking forward to meeting you. Please, follow me to her office." She said, gesturing for them to come inside. She turned around to lead them to her mistress, and the pair couldn't help but notice that she had a great ass on her as well. The dark haired maid was breathtakingly beautiful no matter where you looked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 2:56 am

The Huntresses took a mental note of how it seemed like everywhere they turned, the maids in Rodinia were virtually all appealing in their own way. And this maid's appeal was.... the sex appeal kind. Yang certainly approved of the view she had of her hips and rear, but since she was keeping a professional attitude, Yang would do the same.

Blake was glad that things seemed to be going smoothly, it was a good sign that there were no hold-ups or run-around. Just straight to the meeting. Admittedly, she was worried for a second when she saw the maid, but maybe she had no reason to worry. "Thank you. The manor is lovely, we're grateful to have been invited by her ladyship." Blake told the maid with a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 3:02 am

"And her ladyship is grateful you accepted her invitation. Consider yourselves guests. If you need anything, anything at all, simple speak to me or one of the other maids." Their guide told them. Since she was being professional Yang was spared the sight of the maid's sensually swaying hips. Which was good because the sight could have made any ass-lover melt. The two were lead to a large pair of ornate doors down a long hallway. "This is her ladyship's office. Feel free to head inside." The maid told them, opening the door and gesturing for them to enter.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 3:04 am

Yang knew better than to ogle the maid's ass on the way here, owing partly to Blake's advice: Not getting carried away too soon. Because if she had been staring at her hips and their steady, seductive sway this whole time.... she may be taking up the maid's offer sooner rather than later. "Thanks a bunch." Yang casually thanked the servant and both of the Huntresses stepped into her ladyship's office to meet her for themselves. The moment of truth, and their curiosity was about to be sated.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 3:11 am

The two found himself inside an office packed with books. Shelves upon shelves of them covered every wall. But for a moment the books escaped their notice because, at a large desk in the middle of the room, sat one of the most beautiful woman they had every seen. She had long flowing purple hair done up in twin ponytails, a flawless face with a beauty mark under her eye, soft red lips, and a enormous round breasts (even bigger and rounder then those of the maid they'd met), the tops of which were left exposed by her pretty red and black dress. This was surely Lady Auphemia. As soon as they entered her ladyship looked up at them with a charming smile. "Hello! You must be Blake and Yang. A pleasure to finally meet you." She said as she got to her feet, her enormous breasts bouncing and juggling as she did so, and offered them a hand.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 3:16 am

You know it's bad when even Blake is distracted from the books.... both Huntresses were immediately giving all of their attention to Lady Auphemia before they even knew it, instinctively taking in and appreciating all of her charm and beauty. Especially her breasts, even among Midara, they must've been in a league all their own! By the time the mistress stood up and offered her hand to shake, a faint blush was painting their cheeks and they were only just now catching themselves staring at her heaving, distracting tits. "Oh, ahem... yeah, my name is Yang, nice to meet you, Lady Auphemia." The blonde replied as she shook her hand.

"And, my name is Blake. Thank you for the invitation, your ladyship. I'm curious to learn why you wanted to see us." The catgirl followed up as she took her turn shaking the mistress's hand.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 8:43 pm

"Oh this is purely a social call I assure you." Auphemia told them, crossing her arms in a way that casually hefted and highlighted her mouthwatering breasts. "I've made a habit of getting to know up and coming adventurers. They always have such interesting stories to tell. And Sieq spoke so highly of you two that I just had to meet you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 9:33 pm

Yang felt her face get a little hot with how blatant Auphemia was being about showing off her chest. Jeez, anyone who thought Yang was shameless about it had to meet this woman..... the blonde couldn't help being distracted a moment longer while Blake stayed focused.

"Ah, in that case, we're glad to be here. Heh... I'm sure Sieq had a lot to say about us, and we should probably thank him for making this connection for us when we get the chance." Blake replied, mirroring Auphemia's direct and polite manners.

"And you'd be surprised at the stories we can tell. Killed some things you wouldn't believe even if we took a picture." Yang boasted confidently, smirking and puffing out her chest a little.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:13 pm

"I look forward to hearing all about it." Auphemia giggled, amused by the Brawler's bombastic declaration. Her laughter was as charming as her appearance. (Blake couldn't help but notice the way her ladyship's laugh made her breasts pleasingly jiggle.) "I also like to challenge adventurers I meet to a friendly spar. It's good fun, and it helps me get a feel for their combat prowess should I ever decide to offer them a job. Would you two be interested?" She asked them.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:21 pm

It was a monumental task to maintain a respectful conversation with Lady Auphemia without getting an eyeful of her prominently portrayed breasts that gave them a new show with each of her ladyship's actions. Blake and Yang struggled with it, and their eyes definitely wandered down time and again, but they were doing about as well as any guest of Auphemia's could have. "A spar, eh? I wouldn't be against it, if you think you can keep up." Yang accepted the challenge right away with a grin, as expected of an answer as Blake could imagine.

"I'm not against it, either. We can always use more practice. So... which one of us gets the first round with you?" Blake replied, having a feeling that her ladyship was this confident for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:25 pm

"I'll let you two pick. But I think I already know the answer." The alluring noblewoman said with a twinkle in her eye. She was looking directly at Yang when she said this, the blonde's eagerness to tussle was impossible to miss.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:33 pm

Yang cracked a cheeky smile and cracked her knuckles, and she saw the same readiness to go a round coming from Auphemia. "You know it. I'll go first. We gonna have it out right and now, Lady Auphemia?" She asked as she psyched herself up. She had been getting some training in, and she wanted to see some results in action.

"And I think, I'll prepare myself to watch... unless your ladyship doesn't want me to know what you can do until it's my turn." Blake followed up, willing to go with the Lady's preference.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:46 pm

"You can watch. I don't mind." Auphemia told the cat fanus before giving her a suggestive wink. The busty governess turned back to Yang and struck a pose. "Lets have at it! But try not to damage the books. How about a wager? Winner gets to give the loser one command." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:50 pm

"Got it, won't touch the books. And, I'll take that wager any day of the week." Yang agreed as she unfurled Ember Celica and got light on her feet, ready brawl it out like a true pugilist. "Blake, you can be the ref on top of getting to watch the show." She told her partner as she waited for Blake to give them a signal to start.

Blake found herself a seat way to the side of the room and sat down to give Yang and Auphemia as much room as she could. "I can't imagine actually penalizing either of you... but I can at least tell you when to begin. Are you both ready?" She asked, and Yang nodded firmly with her eyes trained on Auphemia's own.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:58 pm

Lady Auphemia thrust out her chest. Presenting it in much the way a warrior might brandish their weapon. "I'm ready!" She declared as she closely examined Yang.

Yang: 30 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 12:01 am

Yang raised an eyebrow... and lowered her gaze a little at Auphemia's posture. Was she going to....? "Then, begin! The spar is over when one of you yields or is unable to continue." Blake announced, cutting off Yang's thoughts.

"Okay.. here, I go." The Huntress said as she rushed towards Lady Auphemia and aimed to take a few jabs at her right away to set the pace of the spar.

One-Two Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 12:14 am

(One-Two Strike -roll 91, 4- 1 Success, 1 Fail)
(Tit Slap -roll 78- Success)

Yang landed the first jab, but Auphemia was able to duck under the second. She then hit Yang with a staggering uppercut, not with her fists, but with her breasts. Her massive mammaries hitting Yang on the chin with enough strength to send that huntress stumbling back. Despite the strength of the hit it was their overwhelming softness that really surprised her.

Yang: 27 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 12:17 am

"Nnn!" Yang flinched and staggered back, needing a few steps before she could recover and regain her stance. Auphemia really was going to fight with her tits like that! Yang for her part mostly just punched or used her boobs, that was the first time she's ever been punched by a boob.... and it was good to know those girls were as soft as they looked. "Nice hit, my turn!" Yang roared as she copied Auphemia's uppercut... except she used her fist for it like a normal person would.

Rising Dragon
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 12:27 am

(Rising Dragon -roll 34- Success. Down -roll 19- Fail)
(Tit Pressure -roll 96- Crit Success)

"You like it? It's a fighting style I developed myself. I call it big titty martial artist." Auphemia boasted. She took the hit from Yang with remarkable poise, keeping her feet despite the devastating uppercut. The busty aristocrat retaliated by pressing her tits down in Yang's head, forcing the brawler to her knees with the pour of their soft, unyielding pressure.

Yang: 26 Willpower + Stunnedx2
Lady Auphemia: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted
Page 1 of 41Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next