Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:00 am

Blake only got halfway through her scan of the room when her eyes settled on the sight of Sejna blowing a bubble from her plump kissable lips. She popular girl's lips were so smooth and soft. Her bubble so shiny and eye-catching. That it was hard for Blake to look anywhere else as the bubble grew and grew and then delightfully Popped.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:04 am

Will Check (87) Crit Fail

As soon as Blake's gaze settled on Sejna's plump, soft, pink lips, she couldn't look away. So distracted and enticed by the display of her pursing her sexy, kissable lips and blowing a shiny, eye-catching bubble. Her lust grew as the bubble grew... bigger and bigger...

Pop

Blake's thoughts popped as the lewd, sweet sound echoed in her ears, and she even let out a horny moan that everyone in the room could hear. Unable to put a hand over her mouth before potentially blowing her cover.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:07 am

Sejna turned to face the cat fanus, caught off guard by her lewd moan. "Hmm? Did you notice something?" The popular girl asked, batting her eyelashes at Blake as she began to blow another shiny, sticky bubble. The lovely lass took a few steps over towards the catgirl her mesmerizing mammaries swaying with each step.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:10 am

Blake gulped and scrambled for an excuse, trying to look around the room for any sign of the locket..... only to instinctively go back to staring at the beautiful student's lips, bubble, and boobs whenever her will faltered for even a moment. "N-no, I um... sn-sneezed... yes, I sneezed. Excuse me." She lied, stuttering and panicking for a way out of this unique brand of torture....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:18 am

(Search -roll 37, 1- Fail)

Blake glanced around. But her eyes always returned to the alluring Sejna. "Ok. Pop Sorry to bother you. Pop It's just that I've been looking for a while. Pop And I just can't seem to find it. Pop" She explained, rabidly blowing and popping her gum in frustration. She sat down on a desk and propped both of her feet up, giving Blake a great view of both of her soles. "I've already been on my feet all day. Pop And now this on top of everything else is just so frustrating." She sighed. Bookending her complaint by blowing an enormous bubble that grew bigger and bigger before Blake's eyes before bursting with a deafening Pop.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:26 am

Will Check (1) Crit Fail

"Don't worry, it's fine... I'm sure you'll find it soon. And, I'm almost done, just a second and I'll be done r-reading." Blake assured Sejna, sympathizing with her frustration. She closed her book, not done with studying yet, but helping Sejna was more important (she couldn't study with her constant allure anyway).

But, when Blake tried to stand up and get to looking again.... she couldn't. She just... stayed seated.. and kept staring at Sejna. Her lips were soft and pretty, her bubbles were so shiny and distracting~ Every sticky, lewd pop echoed in her ears, each one more arousing than the last, lowering her guard little by little.... and seeing both of her sexy, dainty feet was too much eye candy for her to pass up.

Frustrating.... Blake was feeling frustrated for a completely different reason.... she was actually in the middle of drooling over Sejna's stocking-clad feet when the biggest, stickiest bubble yet graced her with a mind-melting Pop. "Nnnnn~" Blake moaned again, much more loud and clear than last time....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:29 am

This one Sejna couldn't possibly miss. She watched as the catgirl lewdly moaned and openly ogled her. "Hey! Have you been... watching me?" Sejna asked stretching her soles, wiggling her toes and blowing another sticky bubble as she began to intentionally lay on the charm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:33 am

"I-um... h-have... I've been trying to look for the locket but end up ogling you instead." Blake confessed as she continued to obsessively gawk at her sexy feet, bewitched by their tempting displays. The only thing competing for her attention was the sight of a shiny, sticky bubble on the model student's kissable lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:35 am

"You've totally been ogling me! And all I was doing was looking around. Am I really that sexy?" Sejna teased, allowing her lewd, sticky bubble to pop while continuing to draw Blake's attention for her soft, curvy feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:37 am

"Y-yes, you are that sexy~" Blake admitted shyly, but no matter how shy she was, her indecent and lecherous gaze towards Sejna's feet never ceased. And the pop of her bubble sent a shiver down the catgirl's spine. She couldn't help look for the locket when she couldn't look away from her soft, luscious soles~
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:40 am

Sejna's smile became wide and mischievous as she noticed just how smitten with her the catgirl was. "What a pervert! You aught to be punished. That's why you're going to let me step all over you and then you're going to help me find my locket." The popular girl teased. If Blake was going to be hopelessly smitten with her, then she was going to take full advantage of the opportunity to get some teasing in.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:44 am

Blake, if she was being reasonable, would protest that conclusion for how lewd and demeaning it was, as well as unjust. But, as a lovestruck pervert who had fallen in lust with Sejna, the sexiest girl in school, Blake nodded her head. If anything, the prospect of being teased and punished by the popular girl made her even more horny. "Yes, Sejna. Please step on me, and then I'll help you look, I promise." She agreed, getting out of her seat, getting on her knees, then laying on her back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:48 am

Sejna smirked smugly as Blake lay down. Once the catgirl was on her back the irresistible beauty began to walk all over her. Letting Blake experience her smooth, stocking clad soles in the most direct way possible. Each step sending a pulse of pleasure through the huntress as she was trampled by the sexiest pair of feet she'd ever seen. "If you feel for me this hard just from watching me look around than I guess it was inevitable that you'd become my love slave. It's not every day that I seduce someone completely by accident." Sejna giggled, teasing Blake even more as she trampled the cat fanus into a state of horny submission.

Last edited by Present on Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 3:57 am

With her mental guard gone and forgotten, and herself in a compromised position, Sejna's victorious walk over her newest love slave was a worthy and effective initiation for the horny catgirl. Her purrs and moans filled the classroom, proof of just how devastating the popular girl's soft soles and smooth stockings were for her. Sejna's teasing and dominance felt absolutely fantastic, and Blake was on the brink of climax within seconds of things getting started.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 4:02 am

Sejna slipped a foot under Blake's skirt so she could rub a toe directly against the needy catgirl's pussy. "Cum for your mistress." She commanded as the feeling of Sejna's stocking clad toe directly teasing her hit Blake like a battering ram.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 4:06 am

Blake was thrown harshly over the edge into paradise, a final slutty gasp escaping from her as her hips jumped and she reached a blissful, submission-sealing orgasm beneath Sejna's elegant, erotic feet. After it all, her cheeks were flushed, her breathing was heavy, her head was spinning... Sejna's seduction was way too powerful...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 6:19 pm

Sejna smiled in approval and offered Blake a hand, helping the catgirl to her feet. But being upright didn't mean the teasing ended. Sejna pulled Blake close and let a playful bubble pop right before the horny huntress's eyes, the sound filling the fanus's sensitive ears. "Would mistress like a bubblegum teasing as well?" Sejna whispered in Blake's ear, briefly breaking character in order to check in with the cat fanus before things got very, very kinky.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:23 pm

Blake whimpered, her ears folding against her head and a chill rolling through her as she couldn't help herself over Sejna's bubblegum. The maid's deft use of her sticky gum and distracting bubbles tore down her defenses like nothing else. Blake nodded her head, too embarrassed and too aroused to find the right words.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:30 pm

Now with Blake's explicit approval Sejna slipped right back into character. "And don't think I didn't notice they way you were staring at my gum. That helpless way you were watching my bubbles grow and pop. It's almost like you were Hyp~no~tized." The popular girl giggled, blowing another mesmerizing bubble and letting it burst with a resounding Pop.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 pm

Blake's throat was dry and her cheeks were flushed pink as she was captivated by the growing, shiny bubble. Sejna's words echoed in her head and left it in a fog, a fog that injected her with kinky delight as the bubble Popped. Staring... helplessly watching.... Hypnotized....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:43 pm

"Say it with me now. Smooth, shiny bubbles leave you Hyp~no~tized." Sejna purred, punctuating her sentence with another lewd Pop.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 7:51 pm

"Smooth shiny bubbles leave me hypnotized~" The catgirl answered dreamily, a simple, mindless bliss shrouding her thoughts as she gave in to a kinky, bubblegum trance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 8:04 pm

"And do you want to know why? Pop It's because deep down, you long to submit. Pop You want to be horny and mindless for a pretty girl and her gum. Pop It feels so good to listen and obey everytime you see a shiny, sticky bubble go Pop." Sejna explained, and watching her sexy, sticky bubbles grow, sparkle, and Pop made it oh so easy to agree.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 8:18 pm

She longed to submit... and wanted to be horny and mindless for a pretty girl and her gum. Felt so good to listen and obey every time a shiny, sticky bubble went Pop. Blake purred and moaned and nodded her head, getting worked up and enticed from something so sweet and simple as watching a pretty girl's gum go pop....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 9:07 pm

"Every time you see a lovely lady popping some gum you get so worked up. Unable to keep your eyes off of the smooth surface of her bubbles as they grow and shrink. Fantasizing about how it would feel to have her take control, dreaming of her bubbles popping directly against your face as you become submissive and seduced." Sejna seductively whispered, letting her bubble hypnotically grow and shrink as she teased Blake with the possibility of another spellbinding Pop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next