Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:02 am

Blake purred and nuzzled Sejna's touch, as weak to ear scratches as any other cute cat. "Thank you, Sejna~" The feline answered, seemingly very content while Yang seemed conflicted.

The blonde had one chance to request anything of the sexiest girl in school! It could be anything! Any part of her... and yet... when she thought about what she wanted most, one thing kept popping into her head. Yang was a kinky hypnoslut.... and that was some really kinky hypnosis.... "Thank you, Sejna~ Could you... use your bubblegum to seal my place as your love slave?" Yang requested, feeling both aroused and mortified at making such a lewd and indecent request.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:05 am

Sejna couldn't help but giggle at Yang's request. Seemed she had a real kinky one on her hands. "Oh? You want to fall for my gum?" She teased as she blew a big bubble. "My smooth, sticky, hypnotic gum." She purred as her bubble grew and shrank.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:08 am

"I- I do! I want to fall for your gum... your smooth, sticky, hypnotic gum~" Yang confirmed, her lewd, bubblegum desires starting to fill her head again as she watched Sejna blow a big, shiny bubble. Her eyes were fixated in seconds, lost in the way it grew and shrank... grew and shrank...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:20 am

"How delightfully lewd. You just can't keep your eyes off my shiny gum. Watching it grow, shrink, and Pop. When it grows so does you lust. When it shrinks so does your resistance. And when it Pops." She whispered, letting her bubble pop loudly on the last word. "So do your thoughts."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:25 am

Yang couldn't keep her eyes off the shiny gum, shivering whenever Sejna said Pop. Her lust grew as the bubble grew, her resistance shrank as the bubble shrank. And when it Pops, she moans in pure delight and her thoughts pop just as easily. Leaving her horny, defenseless, and empty-headed....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:35 am

"You're so horny and weak for gum. Pop Just the sight of a pretty girl with gum makes your thoughts all fuzzy. Pop Every time you see my gum Pop you get so aroused. Barely able to control your longing for my control. Pop" Senna purred as her sticky smooth bubbles came closer and closer to the entranced huntress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:40 am

Every blown bubble and whispered tease painted another picture of hypnotic submission for Yang, and every Pop made her arousal spike to new heights and her thoughts scatter to the winds. Leaving only an empty, horny head for Sejna to fill with suggestions and commands. Yang was horny and weak for gum, thoughts all fuzzy, so aroused, unable to control her longing for Sejna's control. So effective was the seduction that Yang looked like a lifelong bubblegum fetishist.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:45 am

"Focus on this desire. Pop. This burning love for my gum. Pop Feel it intensify with each sexy, sticky bubble. Pop When my bubble pops against your face this desire Pop will be sealed deep inside your mind. Pop Ready to come out again at the sight of my bubbles. Pop Whenever you see me pop one of my bubbles you'll return to this state. Pop Needy, horny, and eager to obey my every command." Sejna commanded, sealing her control over Yang with her gum. Just like the horny huntress had requested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:51 am

A burning, potent desire for Sejna's gum raged inside of Yang. She squirmed and moaned as every Pop kept her at the very edge of an orgasm, threatening to push her over at any time. And, the desire only got stronger with each Pop. The desire would be stuck to Yang's innermost thoughts thanks to Sejna's sexy, sticky gum, and it'd resurface with just one Pop. Yang would be Sejna's personal bubblegum slut, the highest, kinkiest honor she could imagine.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:55 am

"Good girl. Pop Such an obedient bubblegum slave. Pop Good bubblegum slavea get rewarded. Pop Obedient bubblegum slaves get to CUM!" Sejna commanded, popping the bubble directly against Yang's face. Covering the bubblegum addicted huntress in its sticky goodness and sealing her fate as Sejna's obedient bubblegum slave.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 1:59 am

Yang moaned with every Pop, the kinky pleasure shaking her to her core. She was a good, obedient bubblegum slave, and she got to- "Mmmmmmmmm!!!" Her orgasm was almost violently powerful, coursing through every fiber of her being and frying her mind with pure pleasure. All while implanting a kinky, subconscious need to submit to bubblegum.... just seeing a bubble would remind her of how hot the sexiest girl in school was when she blew and popped a bubble.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:02 am

"Good girl." Sejna praised, patting Yang on the head before leaving her to recover from her kinky bubblegum orgasm. "And what about you." She asked, batting her eyelashes at Blake, who had just gotten to watch her partner succumb in one of the kinkiest ways imaginable.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:08 am

Blake's legs rubbed together, and she was plenty aroused watching those bubbles Pop one after the other. But, she envisioned a different form of kinky, effortless seduction. "I-I... y-your legs. You talked about... seducing someone just by walking by. I want something like that to happen to me. To be made your love-slave just by you strutting your stuff, showing off like you're a star model.... so sexy you charm me almost by accident." Blake requested, knowing she had a much more... vague request than Yang.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:11 am

Sejna could work with that. She began to strut her stuff. Taking long, deliberate steps that showed off her long legs and cute little feet. Her hips swinging and her bosom bouncing with each step she took. Her lips pursed in a pout of concentration as she walked back and forth, seemingly looking for something.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:14 am

Blake gulped and wasn't sure what to do now, even if she loved watching Sejna begin her runway catwalk. She appreciated every asset the sexiest girl on campus boasted, having a different lewd daydream for each before she had an idea.....

Blake sat at a desk and started studying from a book... or trying to. She wasn't sure why the most popular and pretty girl in school was here, but it was whatever, she had studying to do....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:22 am

Blake kept finding herself glancing up and seeing Sejna's long legs and smooth stockings as she walked. Catching glimpses of her thick rear as it jiggled with each step. Even the occasional view of her smooth, curvy feet. The fanus idly wondered what Sejna's soles felt like before remembering that she was supposed to be studying and returning to her book. But she didn't get to read it for long before an enormous pair of breasts suddenly entered her vision. Sejna's cleavage completely obscuring her view of her book as she popular girl walked up and leaned forward a little so she was eye to eye with Blake. "Excuse me. Have you see my locket?" She asked, directly interrupting the catgirl's studies to ask a question.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:28 am

Whoa.... this Sejna girl... Blake could already see why she was so popular. She was eye candy incarnate, the Huntress struggled to find any part of her that wasn't worth drooling over and fantasizing about. Her long, smooth legs; luxurious stockings... jiggling, juicy booty; and her heavenly feet that must've felt even softer than they looked. N-no, this wasn't the time to perv over the hottest girl on campus, she had to re-e-e-e-ah!

Blake's thoughts fizzled out as she suddenly became intimately familiar with how plump and curvy Sejna's boobs were, her eyes widenening as it took several seconds to look at her face instead of her tits. "Your... locket? No, I don't think so... did you lose it?" Blake asked, wondering if she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:31 am

"Yeah. I think I forgot it in this class. But I just can't seem to find it." Sejna explained, straighting up on a way that made her boobs bounce ever so slightly, but it was still enough to catch Blake's eye. "Do let me know if you see it." The popular girl said before returning to her search, which meant that Blake got to watch her ass sway for several jaw dropping seconds as the buxom beauty walked away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:37 am

"Sure, I'll help you look as soon as I'm done studying this chapter." Blake told Sejna, even this deep in kinky roleplay, she was still a helpful Huntress by nature. She was still in kinky roleplay, however, her throat going dry as her gaze was taken between her bouncing boobs and her swaying, seductive hips. 'Fuck, she is SO hot!' Blake silently thought to herself, blushing as she realized she was getting wet already. She quickly scanned the room from her seat, wondering if she might find the locket from here. If not, back to studying.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:41 am

(Search -roll 91, 66- Fail)

Blake didn't see anything at first glance. So she returned to her reading, or at least tried to. It would take a lot of willpower to keep her eyes on her textbook when the tantalizing sight of Sejna was so close. If she ended up looking up she'd see the popular girl bent forward and rummaging through a desk. Her ass cheeks peeking out from under her skirt and one foot raised. Giving the huntress a great view of her delectable stocking clad sole as it curled, stretched and rolled in slow, sensual circles.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:45 am

Will Check (21) Fail

Blake already knew how sexy Sejna was... or at least, she thought she knew. But then, she'd see the hottest girl in school in a new, lewd angle that'd make her just stop and admire without a second thought. Her studying momentarily forgotten as she looked on in awe of Sejna's plump ass cheeks in such a perverse display, as well as her seductive, bewitching foot practically beckoning her to forget her reason and be a horny slut. A beckon Blake was obeying for a good moment while Sejna was bent over.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:48 am

Blake couldn't help but stare as Sejna's foot twirled around and around and as her ass idly swayed back and forth. Her sensual movements were downright hypnotic, inviting Blake to forget her studies and instead focus on admiring Sejna's beauty.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:51 am

Will Check (44) Success

Blake bit her lip and snapped out of it for now, burying her nose back into her book and went back to studying. Just one more chapter... then she could look for the locket and it'd be alright. Half of her reason dedicated to the book, the other half trying to push down her daydreams of Sejna's ass and feet. 'It should be illegal to be so sexy....'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:54 am

Blake wasn't watching anymore, but if she was she'd see Sejna straighten up and pop some gum into her mouth in the hopes that having something to chew might help her focus. The first indication the change was the sound of a lewd, sensual Pop echoing throughout the room.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 2:57 am

Blake's ears flicked and fluttered on instinct... and that mesmerizing Pop was unmistakable... the sight of Yang succumbing to that lovely sound still fresh in her mind.... Blake looked up and scanned the room. Telling herself she was checking for the locket again.... of course she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next