Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu in the convent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Inu in the convent.  Empty
PostSubject: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:40 pm

Inu woke up from a dreamless sleep to find himself in a garden. He saw a woman in a white nun outfit standing over him with a soft smile. “Welcome my child to the convent of the goddess. She has seen that you have caused much trouble to the midara she sent to bring love to the world. In her infinite wisdom, she has sent you to us so we can help you find the path you are supposed to find. My name is Herald, her messenger.” she said with a bow as she offered him a hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:42 pm

"What?" Inu asked as he blinked and got his bearings. "What do you mean?" he said as he took the offered hand and got up.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:55 pm

“If you look at your wrist, you will see a bracelet.” she says, motioning to a bracelet with three large black beads and a cross. “You must make it to the Reverend Mother to get the key to leave the convent. However, the other sisters of the convent will try to tempt you with the love of the goddess. If you fail to resist them three times, then you will embrace the goddess’s love and enter into her family.” Herald explained as Inu felt something from the bracelet he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 6:59 pm

The masked man looked at the bracelet. "So, I was brought here because I fought midara, and now the only way out is to fight more midara?" he asked as he examined his new accessory. "Seems simple enough I guess. Where do I find this 'Reverend Mother'?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:03 pm

“Only the higher sisters can tell you how to find her. Finding them is part of the challenge. I should also tell you that you may find some items throughout the convent. Some will help you and some may help you find the goddess. I will leave it up to you to figure out which one will do which.” she said with a giggle. “Is there anything else you wish to know?”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:10 pm

"There, uh, aren't any ASSassins around here, are there?" Inu asked as he glanced about nervously.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:13 pm

“Not that I know of. A few of the nuns have had past before, but many choose to use the abilities that work with their blessings. The blessing they carry can bestow them with the power and love of the goddess. But if you want a sister with a lovely bottom, I am sure I can recommend one to you.” she said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:20 pm

"No, that's not what I mean." Inu said hastily, not wanting to get into his history with the bottom heavy ninjas. He tried to hide his nervousness at the thought of ASSassins turned nuns actively hunting him down in this place. "S-So, where do I start? Or am I just supposed to wander around and hope I stumble upon something."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:35 pm

“If you are worried about sisters hunting you down. I would be ward the sisters of maternity. They can forge a mental link with their target that makes it easier for them to track them, plus they have some of the largest bottoms in the convent.” Herald said with a giggle. “If you manage to defeat a few of the weaker nuns, they can guide you to one of the higher nuns.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:40 pm

"So go beat up nuns. Got it." Inu replied with a nod. "Uh, thanks for the help." he told the herald before he moved to go explore the place.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

He could see a hallway and a door of the side of it. He could go left, right, or through the door. Which would he choose to begin?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:52 pm

Inu shrugged his shoulders before he decided to see what was in the door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 7:57 pm

Random event: Initiates Landing

As he enters the room, he finds a woman with a curvy body wearing a plain nun’s robe that covers her curvy body. She is sitting on her knees as she seemed to be reading a book that gave a soft aura. “Hello sir, have you been sent to allow me to test my skills on? I was told I needed to prove myself to be noticed to receive my blessing.” she said, looking at him very hopeful. The door seemed to close behind him. She gave off an aura that seemed very pure.

(Can he resist her temptation?)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:02 pm

"Um, sorry, I think you have the wrong person." Inu said as he backed up against the door and tested to see if the handle worked without taking his eyes off of the nun.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 pm

Resist: 27 (fail)

As Inu tried to leave, he couldn’t get out before the young nun grabbed his hand in hers and pulled him towards her bed. “Please tell me something I can try to please you? I am eager to try to earn my blessing.” she said, her eyes pleading for him to give her something to try.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:14 pm

"Uh, maybe you can practice kissing me?" Inu suggested, unable to say no to the pleading look she was giving him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:19 pm

“Then I will give you my best kisses.” she said with a smile as she started to plant very soft kisses. She soon covered him in many kisses as she soon started to glow with a soft light. “Thank you. Now I can go and receive my blessing. Maybe after that, I can come back and show you what I can do? Would you want to wait for me?” she offered, a look of pure joy all over her face.

Inu: 26
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:22 pm

"Sorry, but I need to find some of the, uh, higher nuns." Inu replied in a bit of daze from all of her kisses. "Do you know where I can find them?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:28 pm

“Once I receive my blessing, I should be able to get a clue for you, but you would have to wait for me and let me show you what I can do.” she said, offering him a clue if he waited for her to come back after being blessed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:33 pm

"Alright." Inu agreed. "I just have to wait here, right?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:38 pm

“Yes indeed. I promise I will be back sweetie. Please feel free to relax until I return.” she said as she handed him the book she was reading as she ran out with a large smile on her face. He had a feeling she would take a bit. He could wait there, leave, read the book she handed him, or check the trunk she had in her room.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

Curious, he decided to check out the book she had handed to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:51 pm

The book contained tales of a great deity of love, the goddess. It speaks how the goddess granted love to the world and that midara are those who embody the power of love. It also speaks of the sacred commandments she grants to her most cherished daughters and the blessings that are bestowed by the powerful commandments. It takes of the duty of men and women to offer their love and lust to her as they spread her teachings. As he read through it, he felt a feeling that made him feel hot and bothered.

Inu: 26, Charm 1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 8:58 pm

Inu tried to ignore the odd feeling he was getting. Those "most cherished daughters" probably referred to the nuns here, so he kept reading in hopes of learning about what he was up against.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:04 pm

He learned about some of the commandments like the commandment of Forgiveness and it’s ability to reveal the “desires” of a person, the commandment of Knowledge and it’s ability to allow the holder to learn and impart Knowledge to her students, and the commandment of Compassion and it’s special healing abilities. He could see there was also three other commandments of Love, Song, and Motherhood, but the book was very vague on what they can do. The feeling of arousal continued to build within him.

Inu: 26, Charm 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu in the convent.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next