Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inu in the convent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:09 pm

Inu shuddered as he realized the effect the book was having on him. He closed it and set it down on the bed. At least now he had a somewhat better idea of what the nuns here could do.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:16 pm

She finally returned after a short while and she was different. She was now wearing a nun robe that really showed off her body and curves. She looked so happy and have a sultry smile as she entered the room. She had an air that made her feel much different from the girl from before. “Thanks for waiting, hun. I finally received my blessing and boy it was worth the wait. The other girls wanted to celebrate with me, but I told them I had a man waiting back in my room and they told me to show you a good time. They hope they get to meet you later.” she said with a sultry wink.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:18 pm

"Well, you certainly seem more confident." Inu noted as he tried to not let his eyes wander her body. "So what blessing did you end up with?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

“Because of the practicing for my kissing, I was granted the blessing of seduction. And now you get to be the first one who will feel my blessing. I am hoping it will be everything you were expecting.” she said, looking sultry but also showing a bit of happiness from what he did before.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:24 pm

Blessing of seduction? So these blessings were different from the commandments then. "Sorry, but I really need to find one of the high nuns." Inu replied as he tried to gentle remind her of their deal.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:29 pm

“Yes, but I did say that I wanted to test my skills on you before I tell you what I know.” she said, reminding him of the small part she still needed to do before she gave him the information.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:32 pm

"And how much are you going to test exactly?" Inu said, having a sinking feeling that he wasn't getting out of here without a fight.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:35 pm

“I want to get a feel for some of the skills the blessing awakened within me, plus a few tricks the girls taught me.” she said, placing a finger on her chin as she seemed to think about what she would try first.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:40 pm

"I hope you don't mind if I sort of fight back? You know, uh, make this practice a bit more practical for you?" Inu suggested as he got off of the bed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:43 pm

“I was hoping you would. If I am going to be a good sister, I would need to practice against a live opponent. I am hoping I can show you a good time.” She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 9:55 pm

"Well, let's get started then." Inu said, glad there was going to be no hard feelings about this as he got ready.

(If fight starts -> Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:04 pm

Knife chop: 44
Kiss of seduction: 76

Inu managed to score a blow on the new nun. She seemed to be in disturbed as her lips glowed. She pulled him into a kiss that made the kisses from before look like a novice’s kiss. “This is one power my blessing bestowed on me. And if I win, you will be able to give a kiss like this as well.” she said with a wink.

Inu: 22, Charm 1
Sister of seduction: 18
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:09 pm

"Wait, what?" Inu asked, a bit confused by what she just said. He slid a needle out of his sleeve and stepped back as he threw it at the nun.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:18 pm

Throwing needle: 22
Lipstick of Seduction: 2

He managed to throw a needle that clips her in the shoulder. She doesn’t seem to show this hurt her as she reveals a lipstick tube from her chest. She applied it in a display that made it hard to not notice.

Inu: 19
Sister of seduction: 17
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:21 pm

Inu tried to keep his distance to avoid those lovely lips and threw another needle.

(Throwing Needle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:32 pm

Throwing needle: 25
Flirting of seduction: 88 (crit)

Before he could throw his needle, she started to move around who posing. “Why don’t you tell me what’s your favorite part of my body and I can really show you something amazing?” she said as she gave him a show.

Inu: 18, Charm, Stun, (must reveal weakness)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:37 pm

"Your chest." Inu admitted. He felt his face heat up as he stared at the way her outfit hugged her breasts and his needle fell from his fingers.

(Stunned!)
(I'll let it slide this time, since it was a Crit bonus, but just remember, Inu's Secrect Keeper Passive makes attempts to learn his Weakness have Disadvantage, normally)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:49 pm

(Sorry. I missed that.)

Curves of seduction: 40

Hearing his words, she starts to dance as she starts to show off her chest, making sure to show off her curves.

Inu: 15
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

Blushing at the display, Inu hastily threw himself at her to try and stop her.

(Flying Roundhouse)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:56 pm

Flying roundhouse: 36 , stun: 7
Kiss of seduction: 63

Inu managed to land a hard kick, knocking her back a little bit she managed to keep herself standing. She tries to pull him into another kiss, but he managed to step away to avoid her counter attack.

Sister of seduction: 15
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 10:58 pm

Inu rushed right back in, hoping the constant pressure would keep his opponent off balance.

(Knife Chop)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 11:06 pm

Knife Chop: 12
Prayer of Seduction: 8

He managed to score another hit on her and she fell to her knees. She starts to pray to the goddess, “Dear goddess, please help me show this man the power of your love!” she said as she starts to glow with the power of the goddess and her blessing.

Sister of seduction: 16, next attack has advantage

Last edited by herwillingslave on Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 11:08 pm

Not wanting to see what the nun was preparing, the masked man tackled her and tried to perform his secret technique.

(Groping Pressure Points)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 11:19 pm

(Sorry. Mixed up who recovered and who has advantage. That was supposed to be for sister.)

Grouping pressure points: 21
Blow of seduction: 27, 34

He tries to move against her, but stops when he sees her channel the aura around her body as they gather in her lips. The dazzling display leaves him unable to respond as she moves close and pulls him into a kiss that sends his own head spinning.

Inu: 10
Sister of seduction: 16, next attack has disadvantage
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 11:23 pm

Inu stumbled back, his head spinning from that kiss. The man fumbled for one of his smokebombs as he tried to get a moment to pull himself back together.

(Odor Nulling Smokebomb)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu in the convent.    Inu in the convent.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inu in the convent.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next