Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and his Future Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:09 am

Struggle (35,12) Fail

The Titja smiled and shifted position slightly, stuffing his face in the heft of one of her boobs and brushing a nipple against his lips while her hand gracefully glided its fingertips across his manhood. He was one step away from a full-blown nursing handjob.

Test: 22 Willpower, Bound
Titja: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:10 am

Test searched deep down for one last reservoir of will to try and break free from the Titja's seductive embrace.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:14 am

Struggle (72) Success

And Test finally found it, stopping himself from overindulging in the nick of time. The Titja smirked at him, concealing her girls in her kimono again, if only just barely. "Feeling better?" She teased him.

Test: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:17 am

"Yeah. I'm. Um. All warmed up now." He said before pulling away from her chest, trying to return to a place of civility in the hopes of staving off any more overt seduction. "So. I should probably go." He said awkwardly, even as he tried to find an excuse to leave his eyes remained glued to the Titja's beauty.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:20 am

"Are you sure? You sound like you have cold feet, dear. I think you should stay and make yourself comfortable. At least until the morning~" The Titja cooed, openly hinting at them sleeping together.

Test: 22 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:24 am

"I. Um. I. Uh." Test stammered, giving the Titja ample opportunity to "persuade" him further.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:28 am

Eye-catching Assets (76,67) Success

"You don't want to go back out there, do you~? Not when you can stay here instead~" The Titja asserted, running her fingers along the hem of her kimono just as she said 'here', indicating precisely where she meant for Test to be.

Test: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 4:30 am

"It's going to take more than that to convince me to stay." Test managed to say. Even if he didn't really believe it himself. And from the way he was closely watching her fingers play with her kimono she probably didn't believe him either.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 11:59 am

Stunning Flash (10,67,50) Crit Success

"Oh~? Then, will this convince you, handsome?" The Titja asked, giving her girls a single squeeze and making them pop out of her top, rewarding his attentive stares with a nice, long peek at her huge, naked titties.

Test: 20 Willpower, Stunned x2
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 1:01 pm

Test knew he should fight back. But it was hard to make his body love when he was so completely stunned by such a beautiful pair of titties being put on display for him. The adventurer froze up, gawking at her boobs as her grow more and more aroused.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 12:55 am

Glimpse of Heaven (67,9) Fail

The Titja pulled her kimono back up, and her boobs looked nearly as good partly hidden by her form-fitting, silken garb. "You look so needy... won't you embrace it instead of fight it?" She asked, trying a touch of diplomacy.

Test: 20 Willpower, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 12:58 am

"I. I shouldn't just give in." Test managed to say, sounding less like he was rebuking her and more like he was trying to convince himself. It was so tempting to do as she asked and give in. And Test was finding it harder and harder to think of a reason not to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:06 am

Handfuls of Heaven (56,Cool Crit Success
Will Check (5,30) Fail

The Titja smiled and made a very gentle move, she just took Test by the wrists and laid his hands upon her boobs. And... that was all she did, well... that and she puffed out her girls a little to fill his hands with heaven.

Test: 19 Willpower, Stunned, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:10 am

Test instinctively gave her chest a gentle squeeze. Becoming more open to her suggestions as he quickly succumbed to her charms. "Perhaps we can work something out." He suggested as he practically drooled over her curves.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:13 am

Tender Poison (33) Fail

"Of course we could~ Just tell me what you really want, and we can come to a very mutual agreement~" The Titja purred as she allowed Test to fondle her breasts and ogle her curves, appreciating his undivided attention.

Test: 19 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:16 am

"I want you to keep seducing me! To tease and tempt me until I can't help but beg for you to let me submit." Test admitted, making no attempt to hide his desires. "But I also love it when midara are subtle about it. Perhaps we can go somewhere and you can continue to seduce me while we pretend go about our business?" He proposed. Whatever she decided it was clear that he was already completely smitten with her chest and unlikely to be able to provide any direct resistance.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:20 am

"That would be my pleasure~ Let's go on a stroll, but you'll have to stay close to me to keep warm, dear~" The Titja purred, guiding Test to give her girls one more squeeze before she headed to the door. She opened it, and then spun around to face Test, her girls swaying and shaking like crazy. "Come hither, dear~" She beckoned him knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:23 am

"Yes ma'am." Test replied, almost calling her mistress. His eyes remained glued to her swaying chest as he followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:27 am

The Titja was able to make her breasts sway and bounce with every step she took, the art of passively teasing a boy with her boobs one that ladies of her order had mastered. Not a second went by when her chest wasn't jiggling or slowly slipping out of her kimono of shifting from side to side. All in Test's view as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:29 am

Test was completed captivated. If she'd done this from the start he might never have even found the presence of mind to resist her. He followed the Titja like an adoring pet, far too smitten with her curvy body and teasing smile to even consider keeping away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:33 am

The Titja gave her pet all the eye candy he could want, winking at him and blowing him a little kiss. And when his eyes left her lips, he'd notice her tugging on her kimono to give him a peek at one of her nipples. She wore a big, naughty smile and then covered herself back up once she was sure Test had a good look.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:36 am

Test swallowed hard. A tent visibly forming in his pants as the glimpse of her nipple burned itself into his memory. His head was filling up with fantasies of all the things she could do to him, and somehow that was even more alluring than a direct seduction. Her taking it slow giving him ample opportunity to get himself worked up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:39 am

The next step of her titty teasing would be slower. She'd come closer and find every possible way she might press her boobs against Test. Pinning his arm between her girls, squishing them into his back, rubbing them against his chest, and even taking a chance to bump them into his face when he leaned down to look at something she wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:42 am

Test was left shivering with pure need every time her tits pressed against him. Growing almost painfully aroused from her seductive onslaught. "May I have your name?" He asked, trying to keep up the facade of a friendly conversation, moth for the fantasies sake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 1:47 am

The Titja gestured for Test to lean in closer so she could whisper in his ear. "My name is Opia, dear~ a pleasure to meet you." She cooed, and while her voice melted his mind, she bumped her tits into his face one more time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and his Future Queen
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next