Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MC X Basil FS Story [DDLC x Omori] [yaoi][kissing]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abstertrek

abstertrek

MC X Basil FS Story [DDLC x Omori] [yaoi][kissing] Empty
PostSubject: MC X Basil FS Story [DDLC x Omori] [yaoi][kissing]   MC X Basil FS Story [DDLC x Omori] [yaoi][kissing] EmptyFri Sep 06, 2024 5:32 am

"Hello?  I know someone's here.  I can hear someone walking around, it's past school hours.  Who are you?"

MC entered the empty club room.  While one of the four girls or all of them would usually be occupying the room, that wasn't the case today, as was apparent by the silent atmosphere.  It almost chilled the usually confident albeit stoic young man as he walked around.

Was this some kind of prank?  Maybe a set up for some kind of surprise?  He groaned, he hated surprises.  He swore he would get back at Sayori if she did this, he knew how much she hated spiders, after all.

That is, if he could even find her in this situation...Wherever she was, she was more well hidden than he would've expected her to be.

As he walked, he couldn't help but to jump at the sound of something being knocked over.  Whipping his head around, he searched for the source.  It's not as if he was scared, but he couldn't deny that sudden noises were always an ick for him.

"Hello?  Is anyone there?  Anyone?  I know that you-"

With those cries, he found them interrupted as his eyes lay upon someone who was standing in the corner of the room.  He blinked a couple of times, making sure he wasn't hallucinating, before he realized that the figure was none of the girls, nor a girl in general upon closer inspection.

He was a petite pale boy with light blonde hair, his wide blue eyes stinging him like ice as he stared towards MC, who looked at him up and down.  He noticed that he was wearing a white shirt with a black sweater, accompanied by a pair of brown shorts.  It was not too different from a uniform, but definitely not the one of his highschool.

Who was he?  And how did he even get in here in the first place?

“So?  Who are you?”  MC asked, more harshly than he expected he would.  It’s not as if he hated the boy or anything, they hadn’t even met before this moment, but something overall didn’t sit right with him.

The boy began to speak, in a small, soft, and slightly shaky tone of voice.

“Basil…Basil’s my name.”  He spoke, adjusting the pink flower in his hair.  He was quite small and delicate in appearance, making MC wonder why he felt worried about him.  Granted, that only made it worse.

“I’ve been hanging around here…I came to get a delivery for my grandma around here, b-but it turned out Sunny already got it for me…Was surprised, he doesn’t usually go out…Kel does, Aubrey too, but Sunny?  N-Never…”

Who were these people?  And who named their kid Sunny?  This was getting even weirder.

MC decided to brush it off as he raised an eyebrow, putting his hands on his hips.

“Then why are you here still?  Seems a little odd to linger around after school hours.”

Basil stayed silent, as if thinking for his own answer.  MC wasn’t too fond of the silence.

"Hey?  Is everything alright?  Are you listening to me?”

He began to approach the blonde boy.  He was quite red in the face, the pink flower glittering among his light blonde hair, which he tucked behind an ear.  The boy stared at him back as the brunette gave him a glance, beginning to speak in a soft yet shaky voice.

"Yeah...I was just...Hanging around, you know?  I wanted...Somewhere to hang out."

MC looked around, as if paranoid.  Something about this was going in a direction that he wasn’t very fond of.  This grew worse as Basil made his way towards him, backing him slowly into a corner.

“And I think you’d be a good person to hang out with…So…Here comes my greeting.”

Before MC could even question what he meant by that, he jumped up, kissing him on the lips.

SMOOCH!

The sudden kiss took MC aback.  How did this shy boy suddenly do that?  Not to mention, he didn’t enjoy the kiss!

“What was-“

MWAH SMACK SMOOCHY SMOOCH!”

With those kisses, MC fell back.  The flower boy began to crawl on him, peppering his cheeks, nose, and forehead with more kisses.

MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO!

“You cut it out-“ MC groaned and grunted through the kisses.  He at least thanked the fact that the boy wasn’t dirty, but it didn’t help much.  He had to get out of there.

He doubted the oldest trick in the book would work, but he decided he could at least try it.

“Hey, what’s over there?”

He was surprised yet thankful to see Basil’s head turn, giving him leeway to jump up and start running away.

"Where are you going?”  The boy cried behind him, seemingly in an attached manner.  “I haven't finished giving you all your kisses, silly flower!"

MC already felt scared enough, and disgusted from the kisses RHAT he had recieved this far.  He didn't want any more kisses from this blonde weirdo!  It was clear something was wrong with him, but he didn't care.  He needed to find some kind of way to escape.

Yes!  He was almost at the door!  Now all he had to do was run a little farther and-

SMACK!

MC found himself jumped on and pinned down by the blonde boy, who stared at him.

"You're not getting away that easily!"

The small blonde boy crawled over him, hunger in his usually calm and sweet blue eyes.  Despite MC being able to handle usually anything, as he would proclaim himself, he found himself shaking in fear as he looked into his eyes, his own brown ones clashing with the desiring blue ones.

"This is the best 18th birthday present ever!"  He cried out, irking the brunette boy as he brought his lips down onto his own, not intending to let go for quite a while.

MWAH!  MWAH!  KISS!  SMOOCH!  MRRP!  KISSSSS!
Back to top Go down

MC X Basil FS Story [DDLC x Omori] [yaoi][kissing]
Page 1 of 1