Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello

Go down 
+4
Daemon McRae
vesago_x
rb9
BlackLips
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackLips

BlackLips

Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello Empty
PostSubject: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 am

Manyeyedhydra is one of the top "Erotic Horror" authors on Literotica.com, a "Writer of bizarre and arousing fiction featuring dangerously seductive succubi" is how he describe himself, ive read all of his works and MAN i must've lost litres of jizz to his stories Laughing

his page on literotica : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=903429&page=submissions

his blog : http://manyeyedhydra.blogspot.com/?zx=2df0561fdd815722

i highly recommend "Succubus Summoning" the 16 part series

alot of his stories have special kisses (succubus duh), and a few of them (like "Halloween NĂ¿te") are sometimes outright machochistic and gory, generally speaking his stories are kinda dark, most of his protagonists ended up dead at the end but usually in a very very blissful, erotic and PAINFUL way, go check it out
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Used to be a fan, but the stories are way to dark. Death is such a cockblock for me.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

I have the completely opposite opinion, rb9. Death is pretty sexy to me (well, if it involves surrendering your soul to a sexy succubus, I mean.)
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Locked in with a succubus is pretty fucking awesome. I'd read it a while back but couldn't find it again. For those of you who don't like death in their stories, try that.
Back to top Go down
Kephry

Kephry

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 3:15 pm

ME Hydra released a story and profile recently of a succubus that specifically uses her lips and a blown kiss to take advantage of her victims.

Story

Back to top Go down
trtd

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Hydra's an amazing author. Another writers in the same vein are gigglinggoblin and bobsamade on literotica. Goblin's Evergreen Forrest & Samade's Garden of Hellish Delights include kisses with mostly mind controlling effects, among others.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 9:22 pm

bobsamade's Emerald Forest is a long time favorite of mine.
Back to top Go down
MysteriousAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:57 pm

Gotta love that "death by beautiful women" stuff. It's very arousing and sexy. Ofc I don't want that in real life, but just for entertainment. Does anyone know a literature where you get slowly killed by seductive a girl's kiss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello Empty

Back to top Go down

Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello
Page 1 of 1