Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My RPG's Official Development thread

Go down 
+7
wolfzero001
hertzez
vesago_x
rb9
LazyAlex
Mkmd13
anon64
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Ooooh! lol Okay then. :3
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 am

anyone want to see other sort of fetishes other than the basic h stuff, domination, pantyhose etc?

feel free to suggest anything but one rule NO VORE
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:51 pm

Im a huge fan of facesitting if you can incorporate that into the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Well, at least it isn't anything freaky. I'm not into some of these, but I'm listing a few off my head. Hypnosis, binding ( Like how a Lamia would bind someone while hugging and kissing, not any of that chains and whips BS. -.-" ) um.... breasts+face stuff like breast smothering ( somehting that I really do surrport! lol) And thats all I can think of atm. xP
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm not either I'm just checking what people would want
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Well, I will be honest, I do like the breast thing. B3 But yeah, I can't think of anyting else. D:
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Pretty much anything that makes the player get seduced, especially succubi with latex gear and wings she wraps around you
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Oooh! as soon as you said succubi, you had my surport! BD Aaahh, Morrigan. x///3 lol xD
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 1:25 am

wolfzero001 wrote:
Well, at least it isn't anything freaky. I'm not into some of these, but I'm listing a few off my head. Hypnosis, binding ( Like how a Lamia would bind someone while hugging and kissing, not any of that chains and whips BS. -.-" ) um.... breasts+face stuff like breast smothering ( somehting that I really do surrport! lol) And thats all I can think of atm. xP

I like the way you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 am

wolfzero001 wrote:
Like how a Lamia would bind someone while hugging and kissing

Let me guess, Millia wars.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:02 am

yep succbui will be in, breast smothering is in, il put facesitting in, and last but not least milia wars is the shit
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:39 am

also just to make it clear there are no random encounters, also for the demo im making all enemies in the 3 dungeons (forest heaven and succu tower) lower level than they will be in the main game
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:18 am

Could you put in some kind of psychological or emotional manipulation? For instance, maybe one of the enemies makes the character their love slave. Or maybe one of the enemies mentally age-regresses the character and then convinces the character that they are allies/lovers or something. If you don't want to do age-regression, you could have the enemy erase the character's memories and then implant false ones through hypnosis or something......a kiss, perhaps? XD
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 am

i like the idea vesago but i dont get what you mean by age regression as compared to memory erasing
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:25 pm

Yay!!! Thank you very much :3
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Lipstick marks (maybe? I'm iffy on that as it is) and bubblegum bubble blowing. Rubbing gum bubbles on the target, pressing it on them, two girls rubbing gum bubbles on eachother, or pressing the bubble on the target until it pops and cleaning them off by kissing them... Uhm, sorry if I'm going too far, I'm frisky atm. ^^;

Also, Lamia coil hugs are nice, especially while being kissed.

May I also request some kind of Yuki Onna in a pretty kimono? ^///^
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 am

SwerveStar wrote:
Lipstick marks (maybe? I'm iffy on that as it is) and bubblegum bubble blowing. Rubbing gum bubbles on the target, pressing it on them, two girls rubbing gum bubbles on eachother, or pressing the bubble on the target until it pops and cleaning them off by kissing them... Uhm, sorry if I'm going too far, I'm frisky atm. ^^;
You really make that bubble gum fetish sound good when you add that kissing part to it.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 am

anon64 wrote:
i like the idea vesago but i dont get what you mean by age regression as compared to memory erasing

I was thinking of what Erubetie did to Luka when you lose to her in MGQ 2. She used age-regression which also erased his memories. I was just throwing age-regression out there if you didn't have any idea on how to go about the memory erasing......one would be a direct result from the other.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 pm

to cut down time until the demo i am making the dungeons just a series of rooms that don't necessarily reflect what the finished dungeons will look like, all the core features will be there.

@vesago oooh, right i thought you meant only regressing their mental age or something
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

@swerve theres a snow part in part 2 so i probably wont put a yuki onna in this one
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Well now im excited for September! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 pm

@mkmd thanks, also does anyone have any ideas for water dwelling enemies
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Kinda been there done that, but mermaids
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Mermaids, Sea Horses, Kissing Fish, Undines, Sirens.... Thats all I can think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:04 pm

Maybe those girls who's lower halves are like an octopus'? .3."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My RPG's Official Development thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next