Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
handsomered

handsomered

Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 am

I'm looking for a 3D posing game I can use to make easy reference images for my commissions.  The customization doesn't have to be too deep so long as I can do some basic positioning and change camera angles.  Would Custom Girl 3D let me do this?  Any others I should keep in mind?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Here you go!

http://mikumikudance.wikia.com/wiki/MikuMikuDance_Wiki
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:50 pm

I could probably use MikuMikuDance, but I'd probably just go totally insane with it. XD I'd much rather use it for comedic animations.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh Swervestar.you'd probably make good use of it.you could probably even model the kirby enemies you turned into anime style/gijinkas!XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 am

Flash, we all know ((Well, I do...)) that you just want to see Leap making out with everyone and covering them in kisses. I actually have other characters I'm more interested in making in that, but they would be welcome additions. Wheelie and Leap together would be pretty awesome, with the motorbike and all that.

This being said... Is making new models to use difficult? o.o
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 pm

its not like that dude.o_o
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm sorry, I just sorta got the idea for a few reasons. One being the messages you sent me on dA, and two being the fact that after I added you on Skype I suddenly got a couple anon messages asking for kisses from Leap... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?
Page 1 of 1