Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game

Go down 
+19
delibestres
Warrior of Darkness
guametsunami
NanasBanananas
AnonRoy
SoloWingPixy
mlurker
ShadithBro
ChevalierDiabolique
Mkmd13
Katanarama!
vesago_x
wolfzero001
Yuna
JustAQuinn
drputrido
LazyAlex
anon64
angrywhiteboy42
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
angrywhiteboy42

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:14 am

Yo,

I finished my game Virtual Jessica, and I thought I'd share it with you guys. It's about a computer game that tries to seduce the player.

Link is here: https://mega.co.nz/#!iMpknR6Q!No9_iBrqW08keFXN81lHUl1GK0cMOkzmPv6j8Mx2lwM

It doesn't have any specific kiss effects (although in a few scenes the kiss is what seals your doom), so I didn't want to drop it into the main forum games thread. Still, I think at least some of you will enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 pm

downloading now dude
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:58 pm

I have one general suggestion got the game make it ask for confirmation when you choose to delete persistent data I accidentally deleted it three times.

oh and I sent you some suggestions for the bonus content.
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 pm

That was a fun game, thanks!
Back to top Go down
JustAQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:27 pm

I like what I see so far. Good work! I encourage other authors to use Ren'Py more for text based games, the format of visual novels for games like this is more engaging than one would think. Japan is all over this concept.

You did a good job in writing Jessica. I myself was drawn in enough to consider forcing a game over out of interest rather than completion, I wasn't bored by the experience I've had so far.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Is anyone else getting a crash when trying to get the female dominatrix ending thing-
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:09 pm

I got the same crash when the counter reaches 0 in the female/dominatrix ending, such a shame that is the last one I need...
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Uh-oh! When I have time, I will look at that and try to figure out why it's doing that. For now, have you tried advancing the timer manually by hitting enter when you don't have 'resist' typed out?

Also, which gender path is the glitch happening on?

EDIT: Found the error. Really dumb, embarrassing error. I'll have a patch for people in a bit.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Okay, I put together a quick and dirty wordpress site to hold bug fixes and patch links.

It's http://angrywhiteboy43.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:16 am

Right then, This is pretty good-- Do you have any plans to make a sequel or anything?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 am

Any chance for footage for those who can't download anything without having their computer crashing? ^^;
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:42 pm

The game has been updated to try to fix a crash bug some people have been reporting.

Oh, and Alex, I added in that confirmation window for data deletion that you suggested. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:44 pm

I love this game! Version 1.2 seems to be working fine.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:24 am

this is pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:08 am

This is quite good! Razz  I have version 1.2 with 10 of 12 endings. Can't seem to figure out the last 2, though. Question 
Are the endings with those Vampire and Witch Lady .pngs in the game folder?
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Katanarama! wrote:
This is quite good! Razz  I have version 1.2 with 10 of 12 endings.  Can't seem to figure out the last 2, though.  Question 
nether of those are used in the endings and I'll say no more...

Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 pm

The Vampire isn't in the game yet. The Witch Lady is, but well-hidden. An in-game ending list is on the list of features for the next update, if I can figure out a decent way to code it.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:52 am

Katanarama! wrote:
This is quite good! Razz  I have version 1.2 with 10 of 12 endings.  Can't seem to figure out the last 2, though.  Question 
only two of the endings are the same regardless of gender

here is a short how to list for the endings
1,3,5 male:
2,4,6 female:
7(male),10(female):
8(male),11(female):
9:
12:
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Thanks for writing up the list, Shadith.

There's a new version up, with an ending list that's unlocked when you beat the game, and a new girl in the monster arena. Let me know what you think.

http://angrywhiteboy43.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:30 am

What is this monster arena that you speak of in the game? I cant find it anywhere.

EDIT: I have found it, please disregard lol
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 9:17 am

mkmd how did u get to the arena???
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:21 pm

You have to get all the endings, then start the game as normal and it will prompt you if you want to enter the arena or not.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:30 am

any new update for the game? i would be great more options on the arena
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:10 pm

going by the blog no
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:30 pm

Can we revive this gem?
I would really like to see new content in here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game Empty

Back to top Go down

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next