Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illusionary World Mindia

Go down 
+47
Ninja_Named_Bob
Thunder
Mkmd13
WolfRider
irishdumbass
Dataslycer
Carthac
NanasBanananas
bobman
No one
overlordvoid
AnonRoy
X_Simply-Perfect_X
ChevalierDiabolique
snow_presto
anon64
NoMarcy
ThunderGod65
SoloWingPixy
Warrior of Darkness
Katanarama!
RequiemSonata
ThirdEyeKage
cacciato
vesago_x
tempa5
TapesT
SomeGuy
AsgardianLord
Tuster
PikeOfAO
Androidanon
JustAQuinn
065227n
wolfzero001
maybeimalion
angrywhiteboy42
Daemon McRae
ShadithBro
hertzez
Cio
Shakewell
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
LazyAlex
Yuna
rpganon123
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Shakewell wrote:
Futakuchi-onna

While we're tweaking, is this game post-patch?  If not, we should tone down the frequency of status effects.  The patch was supposed to address it.  Could be fixed by simply adding resists to the hero.

at the moment we still have to finish the 4th and 5 worlds before we can call it a post game patch though anything for map 119 or after is post game

as for status effects we could adjust the inflection rates on the skill file or lower the cost to use Vigilance

right now I'm now looking into something that bother me in the original game.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Shakewell: game is pre-patch so yeah we should prob fix that.
LazyAlex: Can't download any of that for some reason. Has a countdown timer for 20 seconds that doesn't move. I have a save for the memoir room but all none of those enemies are actually translated (troops 138+). It's a simple copy paste job i just haven't gotten around to yet. You could also just change players starting position to that room if you want to explore it.

One more thing. Many events are corrupted giving me a "Unspecified error" message. This has happened in like 3 other events so far. I usually get around this by recreating the event from scratch but it's a huge pain. Can someone check the post-patch game for common event 86 and scroll through the event to see if that error message appears. I'd recommend saving before you try as it freezes up rpg maker.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 5:10 pm

I don't think anyone actually has the post-patch game. It was widely requested and no one seemed to have it.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:04 pm

@rpganon123 I'll look in to it later tonight but I have to get there first

@Shakewell by post patch he meant translation

now if you excuse me I'll have to I have to spend the next few hours watching my sister(in law)'s stepbrother's kids
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 6:50 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
LazyAlex: Can't download any of that for some reason. Has a countdown timer for 20 seconds that doesn't move. I have a save for the memoir room but all none of those enemies are actually translated (troops 138+).
http://www.freefilehosting.net/3662199
there you go. 4share sometimes forces you to sign up.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Thanks ShadithBro

I see you added little flowers that's much better LazyAlex

LazyAlex:by post patch he meant translation
I actually mean the 2.0 or whatever patch that updated the status effects and fixed bugs. But I guess nobody has it.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:44 pm

prob going to hold off on reuploading until world 4 is complete.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:12 pm

Great to see it will be happened like this, i want to help (beside translating, i only can understand katakana Very Happy), i have many save point, i can test on Saturday and Sunday since i'm working right now. I can upload to mega, when this is finished.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:22 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
I actually mean the 2.0 or whatever patch that updated the status effects and fixed bugs. But I guess nobody has it.

anyone who bought the game can just redownload it and vola there version 2.0  I think and this is just a theory that no one has uploaded it to get more people to buy it

only 17 copies sold from english dlsite mind you
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Cave of Whispers is complete.
Going to start Toraluriba next.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:42 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
One more thing. Many events are corrupted giving me a "Unspecified error" message. This has happened in like 3 other events so far. I usually get around this by recreating the event from scratch but it's a huge pain. Can someone check the post-patch game for common event 86 and scroll through the event to see if that error message appears. I'd recommend saving before you try as it freezes up rpg maker.

just did played 86(i also tested 95, 98, 100 & 101) it worked fine for me.

also if you want I can take care of 80% of the memoir room data as long as you don't want me to translate the trooper data cause outside of translating names this is already better then what I can do.

on that note I think Fia's name looks better as Phia but the pronunciation is the same so it doesn't really matter(her name could also be translated as Fear but I digress).
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:07 pm

It's not playing common event 86 that's the problem it's editing it. when i go to the common events tab and select common event 86 i get an "Unspecified error" message near the end of the even (if you scroll down through it). And you can change Fia to Phia if you want but that's kind of a lot of text to fix. Also any ideas for what to call her demon for Heruzuri,Heluzuli,Hellzuri?

Also like I mentioned before I'm starting Toraluriba and lots of the enemies are called Netori something. I think it means something like boyfriend or girlfriend stealer. Not sure if I should leave it as is or if you can think of a better translation.

Tell me any other names you think need to be changed. I have everything named already in the enemies section but it will be less work to change if we get it out of the way now.

Edit: you can work on the memories room if you want
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:47 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
It's not playing common event 86 that's the problem it's editing it. when i go to the common events tab and select common event 86 i get an "Unspecified error" message near the end of the even (if you scroll down through it). And you can change Fia to Phia if you want but that's kind of a lot of text to fix. Also any ideas for what to call her demon for Heruzuri,Heluzuli,Hellzuri?

Also like I mentioned before I'm starting Toraluriba and lots of the enemies are called Netori something. I think it means something like boyfriend or girlfriend stealer. Not sure if I should leave it as is or if you can think of a better translation.

Tell me any other names you think need to be changed. I have everything named already in the enemies section but it will be less work to change if we get it out of the way now.

netori is the same as netorare(aka NTR) but the roles are gender-flipped

as for names

Hellzuri sounds good

hmmm well "Woman Con artist Natalie" is a little long winded we could shorten it to something like Grifter Natalie

Abuso = Abso from Absorb by the way

Sumeru is fine unless there is someone prefers something like Smeli

Chocolate = Choko
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:18 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
It's not playing common event 86 that's the problem it's editing it. when i go to the common events tab and select common event 86 i get an "Unspecified error" message near the end of the even (if you scroll down through it).

can you to pm me, shakewell or alex the translated text and one of us can try editing it in.

I took a japanese class once but had to drop it and a few other classes due to a broken pipe flooding my home and ruining my text books, handheld game systems and my second SNES that I had since 96 (lost the first one in a fire caused by a squatter in the abandon house next door)

Last edited by ShadithBro on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 Untitl13
I can't even get at the text to translate. Once I get to this part it wont let met scroll any further. Can you tell me if this same error appears when you attempt it. The message doesn't appear until you scroll down a bit.
The only other work around I can think of is using ITH to take the text from in game and making notes of all effects that happen on screen. Essentially recreating the event from scratch. Which is ok I've done it before it's just very time consuming.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:41 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 Untitl13
I can't even get at the text to translate. Once I get to this part it wont let met scroll any further. Can you tell me if this same error appears when you attempt it. The message doesn't appear until you scroll down a bit.
The only other work around I can think of is using ITH to take the text from in game and making notes of all effects that happen on screen. Essentially recreating the event from scratch. Which is ok I've done it before it's just very time consuming.

good news is that I don't have that problem so I'll just PM you the text for traslation and then you can send the traslation to me so I can add it to the common events

btw where is the data for Switches stored?

edit
I just thought of a third solution to this problem other then pming it to you in text form I could copy the data to a map event at just send you the map data if you prefer that
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:17 pm

That would be great. Copy the data to a map event and send that I can translate it. If this works I have a few other events with this problem that I need to fix.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:24 pm

http://www.freefilehosting.net/map001

common event 82 - 86 using map001

Edit

hey alex your Meji fix also worked apply it Bina and we're done there till Masa's done then we just wait for  Hellzuri, Trisha(final) and Chira & Pan
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Excellent! Go ahead an post the updated maps 119, 184 and I'll re-mod the trooper data after the next release.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Sorry didn't work. Still got the error message. Maybe I can figure out why I'm getting the error message and fix it. But I'll worry about it later. I'll revisit this problem when I finish up the 4th world.

Edit:don't know where switch data is stored. I just click the switch data when I see it then go to edit and translate it there.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:47 pm

he asked cause for my little mod I add two switches I assume it's in map info.  What I did was make a slight alteration to Meji's trick game over so that if your viewing from the memoir room it will send you back there instead of to the title screen.

since it works I can apply the same bosses like Bina who do the same thing, and yes this is part of why I asked to take care of the memoir room data.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:22 pm

rpganon123 wrote:
Sorry didn't work. Still got the error message. Maybe I can figure out why I'm getting the error message and fix it. But I'll worry about it later. I'll revisit this problem when I finish up the 4th world.

Edit:don't know where switch data is stored. I just click the switch data when I see it then go to edit and translate it there.

well damn I will just send you the text then should I include the effect like heart throb?
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Heya, so I've finally able to get my hands on the translation thanks to Shadith. I haven't played long, the translations are good enough to be enjoyed, but I noticed a mistake with the first Town Girl enemy.

In the translation she said, "Do you like me little boy? Come here..."

While I believe the correct translation is: "You like little girls, don't you? Teehee, it's okay to violate me..."

The problem is that this sentence will be used over by different loli enemies, so it's better to get it right now.
Well, perhaps violate isn't the best choice, other choices are "deflower", "rape", or even simply "it's okay to do me"

Also about the Netori girls, perhaps change it to "Netorare" girls, it's more common term for H readers out there I believe.
http://www.fakku.net/manga/tags/netorare

The one I don't understand the meaning is Shibosei Girl, is it supposed to be sperm taker? (I lack better words)
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:36 pm

One more, I think
"Boy, I like you... So oneesan will stare at you more."

Is supposed to be
"You like, Boy? Then stare at oneesan more"

Will report if there's more
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:41 pm

hertzez wrote:
Also about the Netori girls, perhaps change it to "Netorare" girls, it's more common term for H readers out there I believe.
http://www.fakku.net/manga/tags/netorare

I said this earlier
netori is the same as netorare(aka NTR) but the roles are gender-flipped so the male is the cheater/victim(depending on the circumstances) not the female
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusionary World Mindia   Illusionary World Mindia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusionary World Mindia
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next