Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2

Go down 
+9
anon64
joakinter
ChevalierDiabolique
darksophina
Yuna
Urago_
VulcanS
gomlkid1
SomeGuy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 4:40 pm

Wow. Strange to think that 3 of the 4 of these pages on this topic are pretty much arguments haha. I'm not mad at anyone involved by the way. Some of them were hilarious to read(as are many on the internet) and I'm sure others thought so too, so I'm cool with it. However, it's about time I whipped myself to get back into this one. I'd love to continue it. Here goes!

Chapter 4: Feed Me!!!

In the days that followed, Daniel would come home, "feed" his new found plant, which he named "Maddie 2," after his girlfriend, then head over to help at his dad's shop. It became a simple routine. He knew what the plant needed, though Daniel never did more than two releases, whether in feeding the plant or when he was just online for pleasure. One afternoon following school, Daniel opened the front door of his house, and dashed upstairs to his room. Throwing his bookbag on his bed before closing the door shut behind him, Daniel checked out how his plant was doing. Oh no. It's pod, about the same size as Daniel's head now, was drooping down. It was a pretty plant now, when it wasn't looking dead. It had soft full green leaves, a few same colored vines growing from the pot, and a big, round, veiny pod. The weirdest part was that the pod was shaped like a head, at least for a plant, and that there were flaps that resembled lips at the end where the pod opened its mouth. These lips were also a fire engine red, as if the plant put on several coats of lipstick. He walked over to it and felt it's leaves. Dry. Same as the roots. He had no idea what to do. It never sagged and dried up like this. Of course he had to feed it, but it didn't seem like his usual was enough anymore. As crazy as it sounds, pleading with it seemed like the best idea. Perhaps the plant gods would smile upon Daniel and give Maddie 2 their blessings. "Uggh. Maddie 2, I'm exhausted from this week. Believe it or not, it's not easy ejaculating so much, especially when I'm not in the mood. Let's say, wait a couple days til I have some more food for you, then we can start all over again. I'll see you later." As Daniel grabs a black jacket from his closet to wear and opens his bedroom door, he hears a low moaning sound behind him, like it's inside his room. Daniel slowly shut his door and locked it. He inspected every corner but couldn't find where it came from. Attempting to leave again, he opens the door, when suddenly he hears a faint voice say, "Feed. Me." Irritated this time, Daniel shuts his door, locks it, then moves his head around the room. The voice seemed to be gone, but just to make sure, Daniel asked out loud, "I beg your pardon?" "Feed me," said the voice again. Daniel saw where it came from this time. The plant opened it's mouth and talked! With amazement, Daniel crept up to the pod. Twoey(nickname for Maddie 2), I can't believe it! You talked, you opened your trap, your thing, and you said-" "Feed me Krelborn, feed me now!," demanded the plant. It surprisingly had a low and sultry voice, a deep feminine voice you might hear on a sex phone line. Daniel didn't know what to say. He wanted to feed it sure, but he didn't know how he could. "I wish I could Twoey, but I can't!" But Maddie 2 wouldn't take no for an answer. "But I'm starrrving," she cried. "I need some food!" Like dealing with his sister throwing a tantrum, Daniel did his best to keep his patience, but it could only go so far. He stood his ground though. "There isn't any more food Twoey! I already told you that!," he exclaimed. "Whatdaya want me to do, whack off til I can't feel my dick anymore?" Though a facetious statement, the plant opening its mouth wide and licked its lips, saliva dripping from it's pink tongue as it imagined this meal. Daniel rolled his eyes. This was getting too crazy for him. "Listen, Twoey, how about I just get you something else. Water? You want some water?," he asked, praying that this thing would eat anything than just semen. Maddie 2 shook her head. "Uh-uh Danny. You know what I want. You know what I crave." Of course. Figures that a talking plant with a sexy voice only eats semen. It could be a joke on a comedy show if it weren't so strange. Daniel began pacing, trying his best to find a solution that'd benefit them both. "Let's face it Maddie 2, you eat semen. How am I supposed to keep on feeding you, sell you as a prostitute? I'm sure a lot of guys would buy that." The plant seemed to be a little exasperated at this point. "No baby, I just need some more guys. And I have the perfect way to git em." "How're-" "Huush baby, and let Maddie 2 lay it down for ya. I got some lovely pheromones. Here, take a whiff." The pod straightens up so it's "looking" right at Daniel, opens its mouth, and a pink powder comes from it, blowing right into Daniel's face. It smells so good, in fact, it turns Daniel on, leaving him with a raging erection. Mortified, he places his hands over his groin to cover it up. Maddie 2 laughs sexily. "No need to be embarrassed Danny. That's supposed to happen. It makes people loosen up a little. Loosen up a little is right. For the first time in a while, Daniel's hormones are out of control. His desire for sex is so wild that he would fuck that plant. Wait, what? He's gotta get these pheremones out of his head. And yet, that endearing, soothing voice was too much for him. "Danny baby, come here and give momma some sugah. Daniel's brain was conflicted with feelings of lust to be satisfied, and logic telling him he's about to kiss a plant, but with the pheremones inside him, lust prevailed. He puckers his lips, as does Maddie 2, which puckered up are much bigger than they'd appear, and kiss like lovers who'd been away from each other for months. It felt heavenly. They were the softest, plumpest, sweetest lips he's ever touched, and though he hated to admit it, they were much better than Maddie's. Daniel felt a wet print stay on his mouth after the two broke the kiss. It felt like lipstick, smelled like lipstick, but it tasted sweet, like some kind of strawberry nectar stuff. Whatever it was, it was good, and it may as well have been lipstick. "Mmmm, that was a nice kiss baby. I'm lookin forward to doin more of that soon lover." Maddie 2 smacked her lips and puckered them to tease Daniel. His throbbing tentpole wouldn't go down at all. "I'm real hungry sweetie, could you gimme some food?," the plant asked sweetly. Unconsciously, Daniel took off his plants and stuck his member inside the pod's mouth. She sucked tenderly on it, her lipstick printed all over it as her tongue rolled around the tip. Daniel never experienced a blowjob before, and in minutes, he was already at his limit. A torrent splashed into Maddie 2's mouth and she swallowed it all before giving Daniel's member a big kiss for a job well done. "Mmm that sure hit the spot baby. Danny, honey? I love this room, it's nice and cozy, but could we move to a place a little more.... private?" Daniel seemed to be in a trance now. The pleasure he just felt was so incredible that he couldn't even think. "Me and my friends hang out in an abandoned house a couple blocks down," he said almost zombie-like." Twoey giggled with delight. "Ooh, that sounds wonderful! Take me there sweetie, and I'll give you another big kiss!" Daniel was more than happy to comply. Once they arrived, Daniel seemed a little worried. "Twoey, you wanna stay here? Will you be okay?" "Oh sure honey, don't worry bout it. Ain't no one but you and your friends come here right?" Daniel nodded. "Then we got nothin to be worried about. Now c'mere and give me a kiss baby!" Maddie 2 puckered up again, this time moving several of its vines to wrap around Daniel's head as it held him in place and kissed his face repeatedly, covering him in red lip marks, and finishing things off with a deep french kiss. "Mmwwaahh!," she cried as the two broke apart. Though it was a plant, it was pretty much like kissing any woman, but better because of her superior lips, skilled tongue, and special lipstick. The pheromones added to the pleasure too. Maddie 2 moved one of its vines to its lips, and lick a hand, kissed it and blew a kiss to Daniel. He couldn't help but blush. "See ya tomorrow baby. I got more kisses for you. And make sure you bring your friends!" When Daniel got home, the pheromones wore off. He rushed to his room and checked himself out in the mirror. He couldn't believe what just happened or what he just did. He remembered it all, but it felt like a dream to him. He cleaned his face off and went downstairs to make some leftovers for himself. When he went to sleep, all he could see were those big red lips kissing him over and over.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:45 am

Dawg dis is so wierd. Is gud but so wierd lol
Back to top Go down
miguelito

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:26 pm

This was really good! Any chance of continuing?
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Lol u lik it? Its aight but i wanna read bout sexi hunies, not sum plant thing ya no?

Btw, u new here dawg?
Back to top Go down
miguelito

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:42 pm

Yeah I like it, it gives a new twist on things and changes it up a little, hope he continues. Yeah i'm a long time lurker, first time poster
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Really? I never got much feedback on this, so I figured I'd put more attention into the rp and cyoa which everyone seems to enjoy. I was planning on getting back to this eventually but I'll definitely continue it sooner if you want me to miguelito. I'm very glad you're enjoying it so far. Anything you'd like to see or some suggestions for me?
Back to top Go down
miguelito

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:14 pm

I don't want to rush you! Just keep doing what you are doing! I don't have any real suggestions, I just liked the the way you were going with it. Keep up the good work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2   Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Shop of Horrors: Part 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3