Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.

Go down 
+77
Proot
LunarBlade
Ivory_the_chocobo
GenericUsername420
ZeroBeat
WuvWuv
SnuggleBun
Deweye
Lipstick_Brat
Anonymous469964
DNHumanBeing
Luizu
Kilprel
Moss-182
Carayn
Present
Biscuits_Man
Luhyzi
Weatherkeep
Calamity
LastSorrow
ConTheMink
Crizice
herwillingslave
MexicanSchnitzel
Removed
PieForPi
Winged Aegis
DarkHeroAxel
Kingoffusion
ZengumitheCandymouse
X_Simply-Perfect_X
Mizuhashi
Jello
AzureTyrant
No one
Vampire'sThrall
Warrior of Darkness
VulcanS
sfbirdie
forest Assasin
[Account Inactive]
Insomnia
DarkTemplar13
wolfzero001
Celesty
Kephry
Dataslycer
hapless_agonist
Craicte
SoloWingPixy
Cyberstrike
palatude
Lady Malboro
Ignia
bapswent
BurningVulcan
kissfan
deus111
jonathan123
Ziggy
unknownwatcher
Eredin
Badoxe
SomeGuy
LipsInfinity
Kis-aragi Rana
GingerLipstick
NeoGeno450
guametsunami
hertzez
anon64
Lightshock16
tsurugikage
argaz003
Mkmd13
Caustic_Clown
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:08 am

Anyone up to rp against one of my characters as passion lips?
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Looking for someone willing to RP as a crew of those Pirates/Swimmer Girl's that labsab1 Created recently. I don't mind how it's done and it doesn't even have to involve a Power Ranger-style, just they look awesome and I want to RP with them. XP
Back to top Go down
deus111

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Hey all, if this is the place where we can request to do RP's then....

I'd like to discuss planning one and getting a feel for how it's done over here, up for using any of the members of Team Starmage. Though they usually operate in pairs, but can certainly do things with just one of them.

You can either PM me here or get me on YIM, cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/deus001
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:48 am

I'd wish for Princess Yellow one...
Back to top Go down
Lightshock16

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:56 am

Seems to of grown quite quiet here...anyone fancy playing a Midara for me to liven things up? pm me Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 10:49 pm

I suppose I'd like to fight as well. I've never done one before though. PM me if interested in testing a noob XD
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:58 pm

I am sort of new to this. I would like to try this out. Would I need to create a sort of character sheet beforehand then? I read through a few one v one fights and I have the gist of it basically. It's overseen by a DM that handles dice rolls and the like.
Back to top Go down
bapswent

bapswent

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 3:07 pm

Long time lurker here, if anyone wants to RP as a midara against me I'm down.
Back to top Go down
Ignia

Ignia

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Brand new here!

I'm looking for someone to play the Midara in a female/female bout. Let me know!

Edit:

I really like the notion of draining through touch and kiss so having a victim being woefully dressed inappropriately against an opponent that has those powers is definitely a turn on. Something like Marvel's Rogue going rogue and turning on Magik or someone.
Back to top Go down
Lady Malboro

Lady Malboro

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 7:08 pm

I'm still up up for some RP anytime on Discord, Feel free to add me! (Lady Malboro#4028) or Kik messenger (LadyMalboro). i also have a big list of baddies here choose wisely Twisted Evil

Last edited by Lady Malboro on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
palatude

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:32 pm

if anybody is interested in rping, I do quite a bit over skype and discord (but I'm willing to try other places if you want!) and I have a ranger who would be perfect for this stuff. Message me if you'd like to talk or plot
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:45 pm

I sent Lady Malboro a request and we instantly started to RP. She love to play the dominating role and is extremely good at it! She also has like 30 monster girls to choose from so there is a lot of variety. I highly recommend you contact her if you like to RP Very Happy

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 8:11 am

If you're willing to rp through the forum malboro I'd happily set Rom against you , as you know I'm a huge fan of your work on the charmed forum
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:20 pm

Looking for someone to Rp the Glossy Temptress against a char of mine.

Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Hey, first-timer here. If any midara players want to help balance my new character, Magnus, go ahead and shoot me a PM.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Anyone willing to play a Midara against my character Lucy? If so feel free to shoot me a PM, cheers
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 2:46 pm

emm, someone can DM a midara , against my character glen? send me a PM

VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 8:37 pm

Anyone wiling to rp, will do midara for one exchange-

Is a good deal, ye?

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:41 pm

I would love to RP... Kisses are hot...ummm... I am new here, so, don't be mad if I ask dumb questions, but... can the males be non human? I have some oc's I made for a rp world, but no one is showing interest in that...
Back to top Go down
jonathan123

PostSubject: Looking to RP   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Hey, if anyone wants to do a rp where I'm dommed by some girl's kisses, let me know. please. we can discouss the RP then.
Back to top Go down
hapless_agonist

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:57 pm

I'm new to the style of RP as seen on this forum -- and indeed I'm new to this forum! -- but I'm pretty keen on scenes that involve being at the villainess's mercy. Probably due in part to the old 1960s Batman TV series. Batman resisting Catwoman -- ye gods, what was wrong with the guy? In his shoes, I'd hardly do the same. But then I suppose that'd make me a lousy superhero. First sight of a lady in opera gloves and most of the fight goes out of me...
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:32 pm

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 1:37 pm

I was actually hoping to fight those two as well, Assassin. Hey, mind if I join in if it happens?

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Of course, sound nice ^^

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 2:56 pm

Sweet! Ferro and Prowd, ready for action! XD

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next