Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters

Go down 
+21
Panoptes
Bloodly
Daemon McRae
maybeimalion
Ninja_Named_Bob
NeoGeno450
ChevalierDiabolique
rpganon123
MistaJoestar
DocBadonk
SoloWingPixy
jonathan123
NanasBanananas
SwerveStar
Yuna
065227n
Urago_
AnonRoy
LazyAlex
Dark-Evil-Lord
Mkmd13
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rpganon123

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Urago_: Broken heart is humiliation = Atk down
Heart is charmed = can't attack for 2-3 turns
Man on hands and knees is Down = same as charmed but opens the character up to downed attacks ie trampling
White Heart is Naked = All stats down 10% and opens characters to sex attacks
Lipstick marks on the screen = 5% all stats down per lipstick mark (all 6 marks give you 30% down)
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 6:19 pm

Urago_: no problem

Lots of changes being made to the game now. New kiss animations, no random encounters, new sound effects etc...

This is turning out to be very interesting
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:13 pm

Making your own game often is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:20 pm

alright new update is up.

Changed the lip animations and removed random encounters from the jessica quests. I wanted to see what everyone thought before I decide to apply the changes to the samus and yoko quests.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:15 pm

I just try it, it really has that Monster Hunter vibe that I love (especially since I am playing MH4U right now) and also add the RPG elements with a complete twist, what a great game!
And not having random encounters gives you space to breath, thats fantastic
You should keep with the spectacular work
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:21 pm

Now do the bosses have cinematic special attacks? Like there will be dialog between the player and the boss while she is preforming her special attack on them.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:50 pm

They have brief quips and comments, but aside from that, they currently have no such dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:40 am

Very nice! I'm really digging the new update and the fact that you made the battles encounters instead of randoms. The difficulty balance is just right for the Jessica quest now. Now if you added in some special attacks for the bosses, that would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:11 pm

glitch if you use the belt on the only naked partymember and she tries to pleasure her/him the game will crash. tested on jessica and samus .

try talking to samus from the left our right when you go to fight her by the way
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:25 pm

LazyAlex: yeah it's set up where the enemy will only use sex moves on naked party members. I figured the enemy would stop trying to use those moves on them when the naked status was removed but I guess not. I think I'll make the belt only usable outside of battle.

shhh you weren't supposed to see that. (same for yoko btw) but I'll fix those sprites in time.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:47 pm

I feel a nice idea would be for if you beat certain bosses like Jessica enough times, they'll show up in the main town, not as an enemy but sort of as an admirer of sorts, perhaps just wanting to show you some love. =3
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:53 pm

It's definitely a nice idea, but I don't know how easy it would be to implement. Not to mention that'll imply the need for additional scenes.

I think a Gallery would be an easier option. Maybe implement separate "capture" missions, stick 'em in a jail, and enjoy their company whenever you wish? Then we could avoid having to do double the number of scenes.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Well you could just capture them by default when defeating them. Rather not have seperate missions for such. ^^'

It could just be you take them to a sort of "succubus reformation motel" where they become nicer and no longer turn people into shadowlings, along with getting their own room.
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:24 pm

I was thinking about implementing a capture option but that's fairly low on my priorities right now.
I mainly want to get all 9 of the beginner missions out of the way before I add in any more new mechanics. But yeah it's definitely something I'm interested in implementing.

Edit: all quests have on screen Shadowlings instead of random encounters now

Last edited by rpganon123 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:36 pm

You heard the man, it's a priority! A low priority, but still a priority! Razz
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Walking around the map has turned into sexy pacman
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:06 pm

That is one of the oddest things I've read this week, but I do not regret reading it.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:04 pm

I feel like one of the missions should have you against a giantess who gives gigantic kisses that envelop the screen. And her shadowlings as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Flash Trickstar: Can't say I have any giantesses planned for the game but I might give a certain princess character a grow move.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:27 pm

Awww. Atleast one giantess.... Monster Hunter always had one gigantic beast to slay, so why not?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:36 pm

Flash Trickstar: like who? I don't know any giantess characters from comics/cartoons, anime, or video games
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:42 pm

Well perhaps the shadowlings end up having some sort of adverse affect on one of the gals and turns them into a giantess from all the power?
Back to top Go down
rpganon123

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:48 pm

Flash Trickstar: Shrinking the main character would probably be easier seeing as I can't actually make giant sprites. But I'll keep it in mind and I might try adding something.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:52 pm

Yeah he could shrink when encountering the last of the beginner gals. Btw. Might you list the gals per tier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doki Doki Doujin Hunters   Doki Doki Doujin Hunters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doki Doki Doujin Hunters
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next