Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 4:57 am

(something been keepin' you busy?)
Will shakes his head and slams the ground fiercely with his fist. Sending a shockwave in Asmodeus's direction.

(Shock Tremor)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:52 pm

(not particularly but I'll try to get this finished up)

57=success!

Will slams his fist into the ground creating a powerful electric shock and despite Asmodeus's attempt to fly up above it, she ends up getting zapped and is left completely stunned

(Asmodeus's stamina has fallen below 16! Asmodeus is defeated!)

After a few minutes Asmodeus manages to recover from the shock but is still trying to shrug off the after effects. "Jeez, couldn't you have gone a little easier there, sweetie?"

"Sorry but I don't think you would have stopped if I had" said Will helping her up

"Yes, I suppose it's hard to suppress the old instincts. Anyway, a deal's a deal. I'm all yours~"

"Finally" says Will sighing in relief

"That being said I do have two little conditions"

"What now?" asks Will

"Well first is that you not rely on me too much. I agreed to tagalong with you because you showed a bit of fire, but if you can't get out of a jam without my help then we're going to have a problem"

"Fair enough." says Will "So what's the second condition?"

Asmodeus grabs Will's still rather erect member and whispers into his ear "Oh I think you can figure that one out~" as she snaps her fingers and the two of them are suddenly on Will's bed. Suddenly the lights turn off as she pounces on him and begins a furious night of lovemaking

(Will is victorious)

Last edited by LipsInfinity on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 3:56 pm

(Uhhh, why did I miss? I had the effect of the kissing bandits, which means I should not miss.)
Back to top Go down
LipsInfinity

LipsInfinity

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:38 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
(Uhhh, why did I miss? I had the effect of the kissing bandits, which means I should not miss.)

(Heh. My bad. That totally slipped my mind for some reason. Fixed my post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)   Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Helm v.s. Supreme Succubus (Round 3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2