Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Three beautiful women clad in colorful catsuits were hiding in a forest.

"Ugh, I hate these long term missions. We're stuck out here in the middle of nowhere, and to make matters even worse, there isn't any place nearby to get any decent shopping done." Clover complained as she paced.

"Any sign of our target, Sammy?" Alex asked with a bored sigh.

"That's a negative, girls." Sam answered. She was currently using a pair of hi-tech binoculars to stake out a nearby town's entrance.

"Why can't we just go in and grab her again?" the blonde in red asked as she kicked a rock.

"Cause we were ordered to not cause a in town." the redhead in green replied.

"But it's been a whole week and she still hasn't left yet." the tanned woman in yellow said as she laid down.

The three spies were nearing the end of their patience and were very eager for some sort of distraction.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 1:04 pm

Salos had been tracking the three girls down. After his humiliating defeat from last time, he wanted answers. Deciding that their were his best chance to find out the truth, he spent a lot of time and energy tracking them down. He had heard that they were following someone and they were seen heading into the forest. After some silent searching, he found them. Remembering the surprise attack from last time, he decided to give them a surprise attack of his own. He created four fire daggers, aiming one at each girl with a second aimed at the blonde.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 3:52 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 47, 66, 37, 71- 3 Fail and 1 Success!)
(Sam/Clover Combo -roll 61- Fail!)

Instincts and training kicked in and allowed the trio to avoid the surprise attack. Well, most of the trio

Alex let out a small squeak of pain as the dagger cut her arm. Sam And Clover rushed to where the attack came from and Salos was forced out into the open.

"Salos?" the spy in green asked in shock.

"The hell, man!?" The blonde in red snapped.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Sam: 10 Stamina
Alex: 9 Stamina
Clover: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:11 pm

"Last time we met, you caught me of guard and left me humiliated. But this time, I have a very compelling reason to win. You are not going anywhere until I have the truth." He said, giving a determined glare. It gave a different feeling than he normally gave. He channeled his power to summon a shield.

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 12:54 pm

(Flameshield -roll 49- Fail!)
(Totally Locked Down -roll 66- Success!)

Before Salos could even blink, he found himself knocked to the ground. Sam and Clover each had one of his arms in painful hold, while Alex mounted him.

"Is... is this because I didn't help you before?" the spy in yellow asked sadly as she looked down at him.

Salos: 28 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 pm

“No, I want to know the identity of the person who sent you three after me before. I want to know everything they told you about me and what they wanted to know.” He said as he struggled to push them off. He was completely determined to get his answers. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:06 pm

(Struggle -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

Salos' protests were silence by Alex pulling him into a kiss.

"We can't just give you that kind of information." Sam reminded him.

"Yeah, we'd be pretty bad at this if we just blabbed that kind of stuff to anyone who asked." Clover added as she began to rub the captured man's groin with her leg.

Salos: 25 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Salos tries to push the pleasure out of his mind, completely focused on his personal mission. “I don’t care, I am going to make you give me that information.” He said as he continued to try and push them off.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:17 pm

(Struggle -roll 25- Fail!)

Try as he might, Salos couldn't escape the grip of the women in colorful catsuits.

"Really?" Clover asked. "I seem to recall someone telling us that they were a loser who couldn't beat anyone."

Salos: 23 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:19 pm

“As soon as I get up, I am really going to make you eat those words.” He said as he glared at clover with a defiant angry look in his eyes. He continued to push to get them off.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:26 pm

(Struggle -roll 18- Success!)
(Clover's Kiss -roll 20- Success!)

Salos managed to pull his arm free from Clover and used it o shove Sam off of him before he scrambled out from under Alex.

"There's something else here that I'd rather eat." the blonde said before she grabbed Salos and pulled him into an intense kiss.

Salos: 21 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:31 pm

Salos was suprised by the blonde girl’s kiss, but his anger towards her stopped him from enjoying it to much. He pushed her back as he attempted to summon his full power.

(Flame charge)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:43 pm

(Flame Charge -roll 78- Success!)
(Clover/Alex Seduction -roll [3, 15] Crit Fail!)

Flaming power erupted around Salos. The intense heat singed the spies in yellow and red as they had gotten too close to the pyromancer.

Salos: 21 Willpower + Flame Charge(3)
Alex: 8 Stamina
Clover: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Salos glared at Clover before he summoned two swords. He charged forward towards the blond haired spy.

(Trueflame dance)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:13 pm

(Trueflame Dance -roll 81, 75, 70, 72, 41, 51, 11, 81- 2 Success, 5 Fail, and 1 Crit Fail!)
(Sam/Alex Combo -roll 98- Crit Success!)

Clover let out a squeak as she desperately tried to avoid the furious flaming onslaught. The assault was finally ended when she managed to kick Salos away from her.

"No! Bad, Salos!" Alex chided as she caught him from behind with a crushing bearhug. Before he could even try to get away, Sam gave him a kiss that made his head spin.

Salos: 18 Willpower + Flame Charge(1) + Bound + Stunned
Clover: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:15 pm

Sam’s kiss managed to distract him as Alex kept up her embrace, scolding him like naughty child.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:24 pm

(Clover's Kiss -roll 26- Success!)

"I think you owe me for that little tantrum of yours." Clover said as she pulled out some red lipstick and put it on.

As soon as Sam stopped kissing him, the blonde in red was right there to take her place. She aggressively made out with him and his power faded, as if snuffed out by her lips.

Salos: 16 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:26 pm

Salos tries to free himself from “mommy’s” hold before the girls can take full advantage. He reminds himself of why he is here and what it means if he fails. His determined rage from before starts to return. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:36 pm

(Struggle -roll 48- Success!)
(Basic Attack -roll 70- Success!)

Salos managed to shove the two spies off of himself only to immediately be slapped by the third.

"Will you just calm down already." Sam chided. "We're on the clock here, but you're kind of making our job more difficult than it needs to be."

Salos: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:38 pm

“Well then this might make it even harder.” He said as he summoned a gauntlet of flames, ready to return the slap he received. 

(Blazing knuckle - slap)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:52 pm

(Blazing Knuckle -roll 35- Fail!)
(Totally Smothered -roll [25, 3]- Fail!)

Sam ducked under Salos' retaliatory strike and jumped back. The three spies began to warily circle their opponent.

Salos: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:56 pm

“Tell me what I want to know or I’m going to make sure that you won’t be working in peace anytime soon.” He said as he tries to restore his strength. 

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:08 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 73- Fail!)
(Totally Stripped -roll 66- Success!)

Salos' attempt to heal himself was interrupted by the spies rushing him in unison. They each planted a kiss on him even as the striped him of his clothes.

"Or you can agree to leave us alone and we'll give you your clothes back." Clover countered.

Salos: 12 Willpower + Naked
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:12 pm

“Give me back my clothes and tell me what I want to know, or I will leave you all with a lot of burns.”
He said as he covered himself. He decides to try something big as he creates a great sword in his one hand as he charges them.

(Flame whirl slash)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 8:16 pm

(Flame Whirl Slash -roll 20, 97, 28)
(Alex's Kiss -roll 15- Crit Fail!)

Sam and clover cried out as the were stuck by the great sword, but Alex managed to duck under it. She then lunged at Salos...

... only to accidentally bonk her head against his.

Salos: 11 Willpower + Naked + Stunned
Sam: 8 Stamina
Alex: 7 Stamina
Clover: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next