Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:36 pm

"A proxy." Sam replied as she finished getting dressed.

"Yeah, this overly cutesy girl told us there was someone who was, like, really interested in what you've been up to." Clover clarified as began to absently poke at Salos crotch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:46 pm

“What curtsey girl?” Salos’s eyes widened, a piece started to click into place.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 6:54 pm

"Like, she was so cute, cute doesn't begin to describe her, but was also the only way to describe her?" Alex tried to explain as she finally stopped hugging Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:01 pm

“Of course, so she was the one who sent her. Now it makes sense.” Salos said as he seemed to figure out the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:25 pm

"Uh, it does?" Clover muttered. She looked to Sam for answers, but the woman in green just shook her head.

"Did you figure out who sent her, sweetie?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:32 pm

“Yeah. I just put the pieces together. I do have to thank you girls. I couldn’t have done with without you.” He couldn’t help, but let out a small chuckle. He may have lost the fight, but the girls did tip enough of their hand that he did get what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:46 pm

A sudden beeping drew the four's attention. the hi-tech binoculars were still pointed at the town and a red light was flashing on them.

"Crap!" Sam exclaimed as her teammates leapt to their feet. "Sorry, Salos, but we got to get back to work!"

The three hurriedly kissed Salos goodbye before they vanished into the trees.

"Remember, mommy loves you!" Alex called before the pyromancer was left all alone.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 7:50 pm

“I am never going to understand those three.” He said as he conjured a new outfit. “I need to avoid dealing with them anymore, but thanks to them I do know who was checking into me. Meg, what are you up to? I need to track down this midara to find out what is the deal.” Salos said as he created a portal. He knew he had work to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)   Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Totally Spies (Round 2)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3