Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Neo Round 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Neo Round 3 Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:15 pm

Brin had been hired to guard a very valuable painting in a large house. It belonged to a wealthy lady and she had heard rumors about a thief who wanted to pilfer the panting from her. The painting was of two ladies locked in a romantic embrace. He was to guard a fancy sitting room with the painting on the back wall.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:22 pm

Brin forced himself to relax as he sat on a nearby couch, his sword and shield at his side. It was a little boring guarding the painting, but he wouldn't complain, especially since the pay was so good. He sat there vigilantly as he looked for anything suspicious, making sure to constantly look over at the painting to make sure it was still there. 'Well, this is boring.' He said as he stretched his body out as he sat.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:28 pm

It started to get a little later. Most of the maids had gone to bed as did the mistress of the house. When it got close to 11, he heard some noise. He got on guard as he heard some foot steps. He had a feeling that he wasn’t alone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:35 pm

Brin perked up, on the verge of nodding off when he heard the footsteps. Like lightning, he sprang up from his couch and armed himself as he took up a fighting stance near the painting. 'Who's there?' He shouted, looking around for what was probably the robber he had been told about.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2021 8:45 pm

Brin was surprised when the figure appeared out from behind a couch. He recognized her instantly. She gave him a smile and she pulled out a small tablet and a tube of lipstick. “Look who it is. My favorite lipstick loving girly boy.” she wrote with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:13 pm

Brin blushed deep red, all sorts of...pleasant memories running through his head as he stared at the short but stacked thief. 'I didn't think I would see you again. And I'm not a lipstick loving girly boy!' He said, watching her carefully, an erection forming in his pants at the embarrassing nickname she called him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:25 pm

She smiled more as she wrote on her tablet. “That’s not how I remember it. I came her to steal this panting, but I may end up leaving with an extra prize as well.” she wrote with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 6:36 pm

Brin assumed a fighting stance, his lust already rising as he read the words she drew using her pink lipstick. 'We'll just see about that, won't we?' He said, running at the thief with his sword raised. She wasn't going to humiliate and have her way with him this time, right?

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 7:21 pm

Basic Cutter = 47
Double scoops = 68

Brin tries to land a slash on the thief, but she sidesteps the attack at the last moment. She smiles as she manages to grab Brin and forces his face into her tits. She made sure to rub his face in her girls for a few moments before she pushes the knight away.

Neo:30
Brin: 29, charm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 7:34 pm

Brin stumbled backwards after he got a face full of her soft boobs, staring at her soft tits and smug smile. 'Dang it. I'm not going down that easy!' He said, putting his shield up, trying to counter what the girl would do next

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:07 pm

Shield stance = 25
Lipstick Marking = 72

Brin tries to slash her, but she dodges away from his attack. Neo pulls a tube of pink lipstick out of her clevage. She holds Brin’s face as she starts to write on his cheek, drawing a heart with the words “Girly girl” in it. She adds another heart to his other cheek, giving him a girly vibe.

Brin: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Brin blushed as she drew some girly graffiti on his face with her lipstick, the knight already starting to feel like what she wrote on his cheek. 'That's...I'm not some girly girl!' He said with a pout, his lust making it hard to focus as he couldn't move a muscle, the sticky feeling of the lipstick on his face making it hard for him to think clearly.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:30 pm

Lipstick application = 30

Neo heals up her tablet, “You are a girly girl. It’s high time you ditched the armor and got something more cute. Don’t you love my outfit?” she wrote as she took her lipstick and started to seductively apply it to Brin’s lips. She smiled before she leaned in for a kiss, their lipstick sticking to each other a little.

Brin: 22
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:37 pm

Brin moaned into the kiss, the sticky, shiny pink lipstick feeling wet and pleasant on his lips. His face was now covered in the sticky lipstick, from the words and hearts on his cheeks to the coats on his lips. He couldn't help but get aroused from her treatment of him. She really did know exactly how to treat him. He also couldn't help but be honest. 'I...really like your outfit...' He said, his eyes drifting down to things like her high heeled boots, her tight top that showed off her cleavage, her many sparkly necklaces, her pink and brown hair, Her cute umbrella, the thick girly perfume he could smell on her, and her beautiful face covered in light pink makeup. She really was beautiful, and so was her outfit.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:52 pm

Illusory delights = auto

Neo smiled as Brin say something. Two girls who were both dressed like Neo, sitting on the couch and cuddling each other. Brin watched as the two seemed to enjoy their romantic encounter. Brin looked at one of the girls and could feel something that was familiar about her.......almost like looking into a mirror. Brin had a sudden realization of what she was showing him.

Brin: 19
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 7:59 pm

Brin looked at the illusion of the two girls. One was definitely Neo, he could tell that at a glance. But the other one. Was that...him? 'Is that...me?' He said out loud. Both of them just looked so happy as they cuddled each other, and Brin could even see that the one that might have been him had a noticeable bulge in their skintight pants, one that was mirrored in his trousers right now. He tried to block out the wonderful image out of his mind with a little meditation.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:04 pm

Intense concentration = 51
illusory delights = 25

Brin couldn’t focus, but his closing his eyes did give him a slight relief from the seductive illusion before him. He could feel Neo caress his eyes, trying to get him to look at her illusion once again.He could feel some part of him want to look, want to become like her.

Brin: 19
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Brin tried to keep his eyes shut, to keep out the wonderful illusion of what and who he might become. He didn't want to become exactly like her, did he? He felt her soft gloves caress his eyes, as if coaxing him into looking again. His two parts that wanted to resist or wanted to stare at the illusion more fought against each other as he tried to focus more, whispering 'Could that be me?' He said, getting more aroused at the thought.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:25 pm

Intense concentration = 1 (crit fail)
Illusory Delights = 28

Brin couldn’t help but take a small peek and what he say surprised him. The other girl was sitting on Neo’s lap as she caressed her duplicate’s body. Brin knew completely that it was supposed to be him, but his body was exactly like hers, save for the crotch that was was defiantly active. Brin could see Neo’s tablet in the corner of his eye. “You know you want this to become true. You want to be mine.” it said.

Brin: 16, stun
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 8:43 pm

Brin couldn't help but stare at the wonderful illusion, his mind being filled with all sorts of wonderful ideas of what it would be like if he was just like her. 'It does look really good. All yours...' He said, unable to even blink as he saw the loving, erotic scene play out, loving how beautiful and sexy the two of them looked as he saw the real Neo caress her duplicate.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:08 pm

Sweet caressing = auto

Neo started to caress Brin the way that her illusion was caressing the femme Brin. She brought Brin over to a seat as was caressing him as she forced him to sit on her lap, causing him to start to feel like the femme version of himself.

Brin: 14, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Much like the illusion he had seen, Brin was getting softly caressed by Neo as he was sitting on her lap. Also much like the feminine illusion he had seen, it was just as soft and comforting as he had thought it would be as he was feeling more like the femme version of himself that he saw. And of course, he was just as aroused and happy as he saw the sissified version of himself was. 'So good...' He moaned as he weakly tried to pull away from her embrace, knowing what she was trying to do to him.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:28 pm

Weak Struggle =78, 69

Brin couldn’t get off her lap as she started to kiss his neck, covering him in her lipstick. He looked and saw his femme self smiling at him. “I know you want to be me. Embrace your feminine self. Embrace your real feelings towards her.” ‘she’ said with a smile as she kissed the illusion of Neo.

Brin: 12, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:33 pm

Brin's will to resist the beautiful thief was rapidly falling as his neck was being coated in bright pink lipstick and his body was being caressed by her gloved, soft hands. He couldn't help but stare at the feminized version of himself kiss the illusion version of Neo as the two of them hugged and cuddled, the knight wanting more and more to be just like his femme self. 'Embrace my feminine self...' He repeated, his will to not want to be feminized by the girl getting smaller and smaller, each lipstick kiss making him shiver in delight. Some part of him tried its best to get him to resist as he sat comfortably on her soft lap.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:36 pm

Struggle = 64

Brin manages to get off her lap, to her surprise. She didn’t get up yet. She sat on the couch like a perfect lady. She had her arms open to Brin as to invite him to cuddle with her.

Brin:12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Neo Round 3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next