Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Neo Round 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:54 pm

“Let’s get your new partner into her outfit.” Alicia said, grabbing the rest of the outfit. Alicia got ‘her’ into her new outfit as Neo grabbed makeup. Once Nia was dressed, Neo applied some makeup onto Nia’s face. When she finished she smiled, going over to grab an umbrella and placing it into ‘her’ hands. They showed Nia the big reveal in the mirror, now looking like the thief down to the last detail (except the crotch.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:36 pm

Nia spun around in place and twirled his pink umbrella. He really was just like a clone of Neo now, other than his bulge and his ability to speak, of course. 'I look amazing! I look just like the most beautiful, sexiest thief in the world.' He said with a giggle, his memories fading more and more, being replaced with thoughts and memories of being a sexy thief just like Neo.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2021 6:58 pm

“I will also let you know that you will be speaking for her as her voice. I have a pendent I can give you that will allow you to hear her thoughts so you may speak for her. But first I think you have to properly thank us for this gift. You may start with me.” Alicia said as she striped out of her dress, her large tits and ass free for Nia to see. She took a seat at the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 5:54 pm

Nia was eager to please the women for doing...something to him. He was starting to forget what they did, but he was grateful to Alicia and Neo all the same, and he was more than happy to repay them. He immediately crawled up to Alicia, saying 'Yes Mistress. Please let me thank you.' He said with a giggle as he began planting kisses all over her large tits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:22 pm

Alicia moaned as Nia worshiped her tits. Neo was behind Nia, caressing ‘her’ back as the latter worshiped the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 6:33 pm

Nia kept going, licking and kissed Alicia's tits, the sissy double leaving bright pink kiss marks all over tits as he worshipped. Feeling Neo caressing him from behind only made him want to worship and please the two women more and more as a bulge once again formed in his panties.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2021 7:10 pm

Neo started rub Nia’s clit stick, making ‘her’ moan into Alicia’s tits. “That’s right. Worship them. Kiss them. Suckle them. Show them the devotion they deserve.” Alicia moaned with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:38 pm

Nia kept going, his kissing and suckling and worshipping of Alicia's tits only getting more desperate and obedient as he felt Neo playing with his penis in his panties as he leaked pitifully into his pink panties. He moaned like a slut as even more of his light pink lipstick smeared onto her tits, proof of his submission to the two women.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 6:40 pm

“Neo, care to go get our strapons? It’s time we really break in your twin.” Alicia said with a smile as she pushed Nia onto the bed. “I hope you enjoy this. We are going to fuck you from both ends.” she said, planting a kiss on Nia’s cheek.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:03 pm

Nia blushed as he prepared himself for what was going to happen. Feeling Alicia give him a nice, sticky kiss on the cheek as well as leaving a lipstick mark on him only made him blush even more. 'I have a feeling I'm going to.' He couldn't help but agree as he waited for the beautiful thief to return.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:08 pm

Neo returned with two very large strapons. Both Neo and Alicia stripped out if their clothes, putting the strapons on. “Ok Nia, who do you want to take your ‘virginity’ and who do you want to fuck your slutty little mouth? You have been a good girl, so we will let you pick.” Alicia said, stroking her strapon in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:31 pm

Nia stared at the two strap-ons in front of him, his penis getting harder and harder into his panties. Blushing even more, he whispered 'Neo can fuck my slutty mouth, please. Alicia can take my 'virginity'. He said after a little bit, staring at the two women with submissive adoration in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:34 pm

Neo smiled as she positioned Nia on the bed, making her face the edge with her strapon near her mouth. Alicia moved behind Nia, pulling the panties to the side as she got ready to fuck her asshole. “Start sucking and I will make you an honest woman.” Alicia said with a smile as she waited for Nia to start sucking.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:55 pm

Nia just couldn't resist. Being made into an honest 'woman' by the women of his dreams was just too perfect an opportunity to pass up. The sissy stared up at Neo's smug smile submissively as the slut started sucking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 7:57 pm

Neo smiled as her twin was sucking in her cock. Alicia started to fuck Nia’s ass hole, starting to fuck her slowly as she made sure she went very deep into the sissy slut.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:17 pm

Nia moaned as he was spitroasted by the two beautiful women. He really did feel like he was being made into a woman and their personal plaything as they thrusted into him. All he wanted was to be Neo's sissified clone and her and Alicia's favorite plaything. His penis leaked pre cum into his panties as he slobbered all over Neo's strap-on as he backed his ass into Alicia's.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:26 pm

“Such an eager little slut. She will make a great partner for you and a plaything for me. Now get ready to make a big mess in those panties.” Alicia said as she started to really go to town on Nia’s ass. Neo doubled her efforts on Nia’s mouth.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:43 pm

Nia eagerly sucked and fucked the two strap-ons, the sensations becoming too much for him. Hearing his new life only made him more excited. He wanted to be Alicia's plaything and Neo's sissified double and partner for the rest of his life, and he couldn't wait. Only a little bit more, and he would spurt his free will away for the two beautiful women as his pink lipstick left thick rings of lipstick on Neo's strap-on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 8:51 pm

“That’s right slut. Cum and fully submit to your new owners.” Alicia said in an erotic moan. Both woman fucking the free will out of their new pet.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 6:08 pm

Nia couldn't hold it anymore, as he came in his new panties for the two women, spurting his thick seed into his pink panties as his mind fully shifted to his new life, the last of his memories spurting out of his cock as he was dominated by the two women.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Neo and Nia smiled as they embraced their new pet and friend.

Neo and Nia would become inseparable, always being together. Nia was always called Neo when they were out and committing thefts together. Together they would end up capturing many valuables as well as the hearts of many who would try to stop them. They would spend many nights with Alicia, but their favorite nights would be spent in each others arms. One day they would retire from their criminal work and live like royalty, basking in their love and satisfaction. Nia would many times look at the painting of the two women, the pairing that changed ‘her’ life, and smile as Nia’s life with Neo was a pure work of art.

The end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Neo Round 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3