Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Neo Round 3

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:43 pm

It took every ounce of willpower Brin had left not to immediately run back into her arms like a puppy and get cuddled and caressed into feminine submission. He tried to get to his feet, still feeling the lipstick graffiti she had drawn on his earlier. 'I'm...' He began, trying to say 'I'm a boy', but for some reason, the words were just not coming out as he tried to focus.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:47 pm

Sweet cuddles = 46

Neo smiled as she pulled Brin onto the couch and started to cuddle him in an affectionate hold, cuddling his masculine resistance out of him.

Neo:30
Brin: 11
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:55 pm

'So nice...' Brin said, snuggling up to her, loving how soft her boobs and her outfit were as they rubbed against him. His crotch rubbed against her soft thighs, the knight having a hard time thinking clearly as he was snuggled into submission by the beautiful thief.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:02 pm

Sweet cuddles = Auto

Brin continued to cuddle the thief as she smiled. Neo summoned a double with a tablet that wrote in lipstick. “See how nice it can be to embrace your true feelings. Would you like me to apply more lipstick to you?” the double asked as Neo continued to cuddle him.

Brin: 9
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:10 pm

Brin cuddled the thief, starting to slowly hump up and down a bit as his arousal grew. Her outfit and her boobies were just so soft, he couldn't move a muscle, especially as Neo continued to cover his neck in lipstick kisses. He looked at the double and what she wrote as he gave her a dazed grin. 'Yes please. Can you please apply more lipstick onto me and draw more girly things on my face?' He said, losing control as his mind slipped more and more.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:17 pm

Lipstick art = auto

Smiling at his request, Neo starts to draw some more girly things on his face. She drew a heart with the words “Neo + Brin”, a picture of boobies, and female signs all over his face. She made sure to apply even more lipstick to his lips, leaving his lips a seductively wet look. He could feel her brush her lips against his, tempting him into kissing her.

Brin: 6, lipstick marking
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:25 pm

Brin leaked some precum onto Neo's thighs as he was covered in sissy lipstick graffiti by her double. All sorts of feminine thoughts rushed through his head as he could practically feel the thick layers of glossy pink lipstick coating his lips and scribbled all over his face. He couldn't help but let out a cute giggle at how wonderful it felt. 'Thank you.' He whispered, leaning in and giving the double a big fat kiss, their sticky pink lipsticks smearing all over each other as he humped the real Neo's thighs as he cuddled her.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:28 pm

Neapolitan Threesome = 20

Brin was stripped of his clothes as his body was pressed against Neo and her double as they started to cover his body in kisses. Brin couldn’t help but moan as his will was being reduced to pieces.

Brin: 3, bind, lipstick marking
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:56 pm

Brin moaned as his helpless body was covered in sticky lipstick kisses. His penis twitched and spasmed as he couldn't even move a muscle, as his will to resist the thief's temptations was pretty much done by this point. 'Ahhh...So good...Going to...' He said, his body drowning in Neo's pink lipstick as she kissed him senseless.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 5:43 pm

Turn pass

It didn’t take long from the hot threesome to break Brin down into an obedient pile of mush in her hands. After an hour of cuddling and kissing, Brin was laying on the couch his dick covered in lipstick and cum. Neo had gotten up and was fixing her hair and makeup in the mirror. The owner of the mansion entered the room. “Hey girl, looks like you caught a lovely prize this time.” the owner said.

(Brin has reached 0 WP.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Brin laid on the couch, his body an absolute mess of lipstick, the area around his crotch soaked with his cum as the naked knight was too drained and dazed to move. He stared at Neo and the owner of the mansion, a confused look crossing his face. 'W...what? But I thought I was protecting the painting?' He said, way too happy, horny, and obedient to the thief to get angry.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 7:09 pm

“Sorry sweetie. Neo here is one of my best friends. Occasionally we pretend she is going to rob me, but it’s a setup so a “brave hero” would try to stop her and we would use them for our own enjoyment. Truth is that she lives here when she isn’t hunting something new to steal. But enough about us, I saw what she should you and I have to admit that sounds like a sexy idea. Shall I have the maids bring him to your room?” she asked Neo who shook her head yes. A larger maid easily picked up Brin and started to carry him up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 11:54 am

Brin couldn't even attempt to struggle as he was picked up like a sack of potatoes by a larger, plump maid as she carried him around. He should have been fuming that he was set up, but honestly after everything Neo had done to him, all he wanted was for her to make that beautiful illusion a reality. He laid perfectly still as he waited to be hauled to Neo's room and turned into her sissified double.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 12:48 pm

Brin was brought into a large pink bedroom that had a large bed, vanity, dresser, umbrella rack, and closet. Brin was thrown into the bed as Neo and the owner of the house entered the bedroom. “Care to pick out her new outfit and I will grab her delicates?” The owner said as Neo nodded. Neo went to the large closet and the owner went to the dresser. She soon grabbed what she was looking for. She was carrying back a corset, panties, and a bra with forms. Neo came back over with an exact copy of her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:26 pm

Brin watched as the two women picked out his new outfit and approached him, intent on making him into Neo's sissified, slutty double. And he found that he didn't even mind. 'P-please be gentle.' He said as he laid on his back, unable to move a muscle to try and resist them. And to be honest, he didn't even want that. He wanted them to completely transform him into a clone of the thief he had grown to love.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:30 pm

Neo smiled at his words and stripped him down. Once he was nude, she first got him into the bra. The bra’s forms gave him a lovely pair of tits, but Brin was suprised when the forms entered his chest. The girls smiled as she now had a real set of tits. “I thought you would like that sweetie. I know a witch that makes special forms that merge and change the wearer’s body. I can get you in contact with her if you ever want to try more shapes. Here is another thing I got from her.” the owner said as she forced Brin into a corset that she started to tie up tight. As she closed it, Brin’s midsection started to be flattened into a shape that matched Neo’s. Neo had a large smile as Brin was being changed into her double.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Brin looked down at his new body changes in amazement. 'Wow, that's incredible.' He exclaimed, marveling at his soft new boobies and feminine, hourglass shape. He loved how pink and pretty the bra and corset was, like they were made for him. He laid still as he waited for the next step.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 6:49 pm

The owner went to get something else as Neo pulled the panties up, causing his bottom to ballon a little. “I got some lovely stockings to really give your legs some flair.” the owner said as she handed one to Neo. Both ladies pulled up the stockings up his legs. The hair on his legs vanished as they took on a very lovely and feminine shape.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:09 pm

Brin continued to wiggle and moan in pleasure as he saw the wonderful changes happening to his body. Now, for the most part other than his face and the prominent bulge in his pink panties, he was looking more and more like Neo, including a cute bubble butt and his long, smooth legs. 'I look...so girly.' He whispered, staring at the two women and his new body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:15 pm

“Hey Neo can you go grab that special mask we talked about while I handle her hair?” The owner asked as Neo ducked out of the room for a minute. The owner forced a pair of arm length gloves onto Brin’s hands as his arms became like Neo’s. “Sorry she had to go grab a special mask that will make your face permanently like her’s. This special hairbrush will give you hair like Neo’s. And all of these changes are permanent. Pretty soon, you won’t remember your old name, just Neo and Alicia. That’s my name.” the woman said as she started to brush Brin’s hair, it’s shade slowly changing to match Neo’s.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:29 pm

Brin found himself nodding, already starting to accept the changes coming over his body as he let the woman brush his hair, his hair changing to be longer as well as pink and brown. 'That sounds...nice. Neo and Alicia.' He repeated, loving the permanent changes coming over his body as he was being turned more and more into a sissified version of Neo. He couldn't wait for her to return.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 7:40 pm

Neo returned with a large smile and a mask that looked exactly like her. Alicia and Neo looked at him with a smile. “I think we will need a name for you. You may be her sissy double, but we will need a name for you. What do you think? What shall we call Neo’s sissy double?” Alicia asked Brin, keeping the mask a few inches away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:05 pm

Brin stared at the mask of Neo's smug, smiling face, waiting for her to put it on him and cover up his boyish, lipstick graffiti covered face. He wanted to be her sissified double so bad he could hardly stand it. He was ready for the mask and makeover that would complete his transformation. In response to her question, he pondered it for a moment before saying 'What about...Nia?' He said, thinking it was a beautiful, feminine name for her sissy double.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:29 pm

“Ok Nia, say goodbye to your old self and hello to your new self.” Alicia said as she forced the mask onto his face. He could feel it doing something to his face as he could feel it changing. When it finally settled, he heard Alicia’s voice. “Take a look at the new you, Nia.” she said, holding a mirror next to her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2021 8:50 pm

Nia got up and took a look at his new face. He gasped and squealed in pure excitement. He was missing some makeup, sure, but other than that he looked exactly like Neo, from the face, to the curves, to the hair, to almost every piece of the outfit other than the white and brown skintight shirt, pants, and high heeled boots. 'I love it!' He exclaimed, smiling at the two women in pure delight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Neo Round 3   Brin Vs Neo Round 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Neo Round 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next