Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The cupid war -hiatus-

Go down 
+5
guametsunami
hertzez
mexican dude
LipsInfinity
anon64
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cupid war -hiatus-   The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Name:Sinon Shino
Personality:Determined, Concentrated,Lesbian
Weapon:Bow, Charm Magic
Appearance:Long Black hair, with black cat ears, Grey Javket
Backstory:Sinon was born in the midara world. Unlike other midara she didn't have an unhealthy obsession with human men, more over midara and human woman caught her eyes. This trait easily allowed her to become a warrior with other humans she befriended. She trained her self to be a skilled marksman with a bow, as well as honed her midara Magic. As much as she hates to use it, she acknowledges her midara power's usfulnsss in many scenarios and will not hesitate to use her beauty and charm magic, should the need arrive.

"Seems this one is on the most trouble." Sinon adjusts her bow towards Enoch and his 'beloved' and fires at her. "Hopefully it's not too late for him."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The cupid war -hiatus-   The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:46 pm

(Just gonna let you guys know rather than leave you waiting, my phone which I had must of the next turn written on crapped out today and had to be factory restored so I lost basically everything on it including the update, so it'll be coming later than I hoped, apologies)
Back to top Go down
Carthac

Carthac

PostSubject: Re: The cupid war -hiatus-   The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 4:58 pm

No worries, Anon, it's just nice to know that you're still trying to keep this thing alive.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: The cupid war -hiatus-   The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 11:09 am

Just an update and somewhat closure, I'm basically at a point in my life right now where something of this scale isn't practically doable, I'm working on my final project for my college course and I'm in a position where due to that I won't be able to write this well or with consistent timings, so atm I'm having to halt this project. Maybe I'll come back to it or reboot it over summer when I have time, but for now I'm having to put it on hold.

RP wise I'll probably be able to do 1on1s but that's probably it creation wise

Also mkmd if u see this and u wanna continue our ones I left hanging let me know
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: The cupid war -hiatus-   The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 4:29 pm

What a coincidence, I'm also at my final years in college haha. This paper and final project is really exhausting. Good luck to you Anon!
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: The cupid war -hiatus-   The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:36 am

neet 4 lyfe

The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 60971
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cupid war -hiatus-   The cupid war -hiatus- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The cupid war -hiatus-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2