Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mistresses of the World of Ruin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

Mistresses of the World of Ruin Empty
PostSubject: Mistresses of the World of Ruin   Mistresses of the World of Ruin EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 12:13 pm

http://ff.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600081449
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Mistresses of the World of Ruin   Mistresses of the World of Ruin EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:34 pm

yeah sorry to tell you this but thats old news. Rico was one of the founding members here.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Mistresses of the World of Ruin   Mistresses of the World of Ruin EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:39 pm

But def thanks for reposting, I haven't been able to find it and have been meaning to-
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Mistresses of the World of Ruin   Mistresses of the World of Ruin EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 1:34 am

VulcanS wrote:
But def thanks for reposting, I haven't been able to find it and have been meaning to-

looks like adult-fanfiction.org changed the urls a bit... *checks* yeah a lot of the links I have are invalid now but the stories are still there.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Mistresses of the World of Ruin   Mistresses of the World of Ruin EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 10:05 am

Incidentally, does anyone know what happened to this one guy on Aff called sixman61 or something? He used to have several themed fanfiction and I remember FF5 and Castlevania being series he did
Back to top Go down
Lazarus75

PostSubject: Re: Mistresses of the World of Ruin   Mistresses of the World of Ruin EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 pm

Didn't the author of this story make one about batgirl and poison ivy? I recall the title being Blooming For The Bat, or something along those lines. I can't find it again, however, no matter where I look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistresses of the World of Ruin   Mistresses of the World of Ruin Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistresses of the World of Ruin
Page 1 of 1