Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia Empty
PostSubject: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 4:01 am

Aster was having a bad day. He heard of a book about celestial magic, and so he went to the bookstore to buy it. There was only one copy left, and the owner of the bookshop kept complaining that the book was reserved for the 'Heartfilia' family. Like that concerned him. After agreeing to pay triple the price, he finally managed to get away with the book.

And not a few minutes later, a blonde girl suddenly stands before him. "I'm sorry, but that book was supposed to be mine. Is there any way I can get it from you?" Aster refused, and turned around, but the girl quickly dashed in front of him. "I don't think you understand," she says, as she bends over slightly, giving a good view of her cleavage through her blouse, "I'm willing to do anything for that book. Is there anyway I can persuade you...?"

--
-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move

Lucy has 30 stamina.
Aster has 30 willpower.
RP, start!
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 1:37 pm

A light blush goes on Aster's face from the view, well she was certainly stacked. No he needed this book badly! He gives his head a small she to snap out of it. " Sorry, but I am not giving it up. " he said as a magic seal appears under him. He was hoping to end this peacefully.

Time Control: Time Freeze

57 Fail!

* the seal litterally expodes from under him, covering the mage in soot* Oooow! * turn end*

Aster:

Will 30 ... Pride down by 5 ( pride thing is a joke, so ignore it. xD )
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Lucy's charms: 52
Seeing how Aster blushed, Lucy quickly decided to take advantage of his failure!
"Don't you think I'm pretty?" The blonde bends over, giving an impressive view of her cleavage, and gives a cute wink at Aster.

Lucy: 30 Stamina
Aster: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyFri Jul 07, 2017 6:19 pm

A light red blush goes on his face seening her large bust and her wink. " W-Well, y-you are easy on the eyes... b-but that won't work on me! " he said flustered. Something tells him he needed to keep his distance. A seal appears under him, this time a gold one.

Barrier Make: Bubble ball!

36 success!

Around golden bubble appears under Aster who then black flips off and kicks it, sending it rolling at the lovely key mage. " Barriers aren't just for defending. "

Aster: Will 29

Lucy: Stam. 29
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 12:47 am

Unable to hit, Lucy is knocked back, standing up again with an angry look. "Grrr, I'll make you pay for that! I'm going to make sure to defeat you!"

Virgo summon: auto-skill

"Open, gate of the maiden! Virgo!" Lucy summons a pink haired maid, who immediately dives underground. As Aster tries to process what just happened, he notices that she takes a battle-ready pose.

Lucy: Stamina 29
Aster: Willpower 29
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:21 am

Aster notice the maid drill into the ground and sees Lucy was ready for a fight. " Well... Don't get too upset when you can't. " he said as he reatches into a seal.

Auto Skill: Summon staff!

He pulls out that seems to be a mage's staff made of wood and steel. Using it, his stance changes to that of a pole arms user. " Come and get some! " watchs her for an opening.

Aster: Will 29

Lucy: Stam 29
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:42 am

"Alright, I will!" she says.

Lucy's tease: 61

She approaches Aster and tries to hug him, but he quickly dodges away, jumping behind his opponent. She turns around with pouting lips as her angry look starts making way for a naughty one. "I know just how to take care of this..."
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:48 am

" That is yet to be seen! " he said as he uses his magic to cover both ends of his staff with barrier bubbles.

Barrier make: Twin mace

21 fail!

He swings his staff in a circular motion, however the lovely key mage ducks under the swing, leaving Aster open for a counter attack. " Well.. fuuuu-" he started to say, bracing himself.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:53 am

Lucy quickly takes the opportunity to land in a hit!

Lucy's lips: 10

She grabs Aster and kisses him on the lips, holding the kiss up for about 10 seconds before releasing him and playfully licking his nose. "How about that, hmm?"

Aster: Willpower 28
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:05 am

Aster's eyes widen in surprise. He could see stars and he looked like steam would come from his ears as he feels her soft sweet kiss. " W-wow~ " he muttered, that felt really nice. He didn't even mind the lick... wait what was he doing?! Snapping himself back to reality, he jumps back ready to keep fighting, yet he had a blush on this face. " I-it is going to take more than that! " He said as he attempted to stop time again.

Time Control: Freeze

65 fail!

Once more the seal blows up from under him, causing him to be covered in soot. " Ow! Not again!! "

( Not much luck on my rolls. Lol )
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:20 am

"Are you alright? Here, I'll help you clean yourself up!"

Aquarius summon: 78

"Open, gate of the water bearer! Aquarius!" Lucy summons a blue haired mermaid. With an angry look, she summons a blast of water from the pot she carries to blast Aster off his feet. "Summoning me for something as pointless as this!? I'm going to make you pay!" Seemingly taking her anger out on Aster, she bends over him and gives him a wild french kiss.

Virgo trigger!

Virgo suddenly pops out of the ground next to them, and lies down next to Aquarius as they start kissing his face together, before they both return to the spirit world.

Aster: Willpower 25 (Well, at least you're not covered in soot anymore)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:33 am

" Wait why would you care if- " He started to say before Virgo came out and a huge blast of water was heading for him. " .... Well damn" he said before getting blasted. Being on his back he spits out water to the side before getting kissed. His face going bright red, even if she were pisssd he had to admit, the mermaid was a great kisser and then Virgo joins in. He couldn't do anything as he gets barraged with smooches and lays there for a few moments with a huge grin. The world was shaking for him before he forces himself to stand with the help of his staff. " Right... key mage with multi-summon... Try this then!! * forming a seal as several floating barrier bubbles form around him befire they zoom into the sky.

Barrier Make: Astro crash!

54 success!

The barrier bubbles soon start raining down from above, they could have came down with deadly force but for some reason they just do damage to her.

Aster: will 25

Lucy: stam 27
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:51 am

Lucy gets slammed down onto the ground. She stands back up, thinking of a way to seduce him.

Lucy's blow: 84

"Hey, over here!" Lucy jumps up and down, drawing attention to her with her bouncing assets, then blows a kiss at Aster, who is now charmed.

Lucy: Stamina 27
Aster: Willpower 24 + Charmed
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:59 am

Aster gets ready for an attack but sees her bounce up and down. His eyes stuck on her huge mounds as if hypnotized combined with the blown kiss, he couldn't think right. All he could think of is how sexy and beautiful Lucy was due to being charmed. " W-wow~ So pretty. " He muttered, he couldn't remember why he was fighting her as he gazes at her with a love struck expression.

Turn pass

Aster: Will power 24 + charmed

Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:10 am

Seeing how Aster is unable to do anything but looking at her breasts, Lucy decided to take it up a notch.

Lucy's tease: 18

"How much do you like this?" The girl starts to rub her breasts against Aster's chest. As he looks down at her, she quickly starts a french kiss while rubbing her hand against his crotch. Feeling him up, she says "Wouldn't you like to have some fun with me?", before giving him another french kiss.

Aster: Willpower 21
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:23 am

Grinning like a morron, Aster watches as she walks over to him only to snap out of it. " Wh-what the hell kind of spell was that- aaah~!! " he started to say before feeling her large soft breasts press up on him and start to rub. He then looks down out of surprise only to get kissed and felt. " mmm...mmm~ " he couldn't help but kiss her back in return. Her lips and body at this point felt so good at this point due to charm. " Wh-what did you have in mind? " he asked before kissing her back once more. Wait... weren't they fighting over the book?! Starting to remember as he pulls away and backs up, yet doesn't take his eyes off her.

Barrier make: Counter stance!

He goes into a stance, ready to trap her in a barrier and send her flying if she tried a physical attack. " B-bring it on! " he stammered, his mind still on the kiss.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:30 am

"Alright, I'll hit you with my best attack!"

Gemini summon!

"Open, gate of the twins! Gemini!" Lucy summons two small blue creatures, who suddenly turn into a exact replica of Lucy! The two run towards Aster, who, anticating a direct assault, suddenly traps the two inside of a barrier.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:40 am

" So much for your best attack! " He said as the barrier with the two in there raises high into the air and slams Lucy and Gemini, who are still trapped inti the ground dealing damage. Aster then goes over as the dust settled to make sure they were ok. " You lean your lesson yet, Ms.? "

Turn Pass

aster will 21

Lucy stamina 25
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 3:58 am

As the dust clears, Aster finds the two girls sitting next to each other, facing each other.

Lucy's blow: 25

They push their breasts together and blow a kiss toward Aster, but knowing what they are trying to do, he quickly turns his head away from them. Disappointed, Gemini goes back to the spirit world as Lucy stands up, dusting off her skirt.

Lucy: Stamina 25
Aster: Willpower 21
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 10:40 am

Aster still had a light blush from seeing their breasts squish together like that, but turned his head in time. Though seeing his chance, he formed two bubble barriers on each end of his staff and runs over.

Barrier make: Twin mace!

44 Success!

The mage pulls the mace back for an over the head strike. Yet thinking back to the... lovely treatment, he couldn't bring himself to go all out so he opted out for a blow to the gut. Damaging but nothing serious.

Aster will: 21

Lucy stamina: 24
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 10:58 am

Although Lucy's hit, she sees that her persuasions have been working. She's thinking about taking more than just the book... "I've got something special in mind for you, baby..."

Lucy's rub: 89 -Critical fail!

She jumps towards Aster, trying to pull him down, but fails and falls down to the ground, face forward.

(Aster's next attack automatically hits)

Lucy's stamina: 24
Aster's willpower: 21
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 am

Aster crosses his arms to brace himself but sees her fall flat on her face. " And I thought I had bad luck today. " He raises his mac once more and strikes, making sure he didn't hit anything vital

Basic hit: 53

Lucy rolls out of the way at the last second, seeing this Aster braces himself yet at the same time looks forward to more of her affections.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 1:24 pm

Surprised by the fact that she managed to dodge it, Lucy picks herself up from the ground, and slowly homes in on Aster.

Lucy's lips: 66

She sways her breasts as she walks towards him, and as he stares at her chest, she bends forward and french kisses him again, pulling back to say: "I hope you like this, because I have a lot more of these!" before giving him another one.

Lucy's stamina: 24
Aster's willpower: 20
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:12 pm

Aster couldn't help but notice her bouncing breasts and the sway to her walk, leaving him open for her sweet kiss. " Aah m-more? " he stammered before getting kissed once more. Huh... that doesn't sound too bad to be honest. Still sonething in him that he had to fight and resist. Pulling away, he created more barrir bubbles and has them fly at her

Barrier Make: Launcher!

Each one of them slams into her, forcing her farther and farther from him.

Aster will: 20

Lucy Stam: 23
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Recovering from the barriers, Lucy judged the distance between her and Aster, then grabs one of her spirit keys.

Aquarius summon: 96 Critical hit!

A wave of water suddenly appears, and Aster is unable to go anywhere as the wave closes in on him, knocking him into the air. He lands on his back, eyes closed from the pain, and when he opens his eyes, he is once again face to face with Aquarius, who starts to roughly french kiss him.

Lucy's charms: 41

Lucy closes in on the two, and bends over him, her breasts dangling above him. However, Aster takes no notice of this, as he is too tempted by Aquarius, who smothers his face with her breasts, while giving a smirk to Lucy, "Guess we know who he likes more...", before returning to the spirit world. Angry at the spirit, Lucy is going to make sure he will choose for her...

Lucy: Stamina 23
Aster: Willpower 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia   Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster Grade (wolfzero001) vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next