Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia Empty
PostSubject: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:37 pm

Like many adventurers before him, Brin too had caught wind of the affairs that were happening in the town of Magnolia. And like the other heroes that we have seen in our stories so far, there was only one person who could be waiting for him inside of this town, ready to absorb his lust and fuel the strength of Fairy Tail's magic even further...

Walking into the town, he could see a blonde standing against a wall, waving him over toward her... Having studied up on him before, and having prepared enough tricks up her sleeves, only time would tell if he would end up as the latest adventurer caught inside their web of seduction...
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Brin walked over to the blonde girl, blushing a little at her appearance, with her tight clothes and curvaceous body. 'Can I help you, Miss?' He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:49 pm

The blonde smiled as she noticed the blush on his face, fidgeting her hands a little as she stepped from the wall. "I was going to ask the same thing to you, actually." She says as she looks up at him. "You look like you are out of town, and like you could use a guide. Want me to show you around a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:51 pm

'Sure. Can you show me where the Fairy Tail Guild is?' He said, thankful for her help. He was happy to get some help in a new town, especially from a girl as pretty as her.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:00 pm

"Of course I can! Make sure that you stay close though... I've heard countless times from adventurers that once they lost their way in this town, they were never able to find the guild again." She says as she turns around and leads him on... "If you don't mind me asking... What business do you have with the guild, anyway? We are a pretty small and far-off town, after all."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:04 pm

'I heard that there's some sort of secret technique or fighting style being used at the guild. I want to see if it's something I can use or at least something I can study to make myself stronger. Hopefully it'll be worth the trip.' He said, making polite conversation.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:31 am

"Well, there are a lot of different techniques being used by it's members... However, not only are they magical techniques, meaning that you'll have to learn magic first to be able to learn anything new, but the members are all female." She says as she points at a large building nearby. "See that building over there? That's where it is located."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:36 am

Brin stared at the large building, a bit disappointed by her information. However, he refused to let his trip be for nothing. 'Can I take a look inside? Sorry, but I at least want to see what it's like inside the guild.'
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:50 am

"I'm afraid that's not possible... Only those with a certain mark are able to enter the guild on their own." She says as she lifts up her hand, showing the mark on it. "We used to let anyone in, but then we were attacked by a dragon and had to rebuild the guild for a third time, so... Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:53 am

'O-oh. Well, is there any way I could join? I know that you said that all the members are female, but do you make any exceptions?' He said, wondering if there was anything he could do.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:58 am

She thought to herself for a bit. "Well, I guess I might be able to show you inside... But you will need to show me what you can do first." She says as she looks him over for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:59 am

'Like...A fight?' Brin asked, looking at the girl. She didn't exactly look like a hardened warrior, and he didn't want to hurt her. 'Are you sure? I'd be fine with it, but are you certain?'
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:10 am

"Aww... Are you worried for me?" She smiles as she leans forward... "I may not be the strongest physical fighter, but I have been holding certain things back... And since I figured I might as well incorporate them... I'd be more worried for your armor." She says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:12 am

Not one to back down from a challenge, Brin drew his sword and got into a defensive stance. 'Alright, if you're sure about this, then I'm ready if you are. You can have the first move.' He said, having no idea what he was in for.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 am

Lucy's lips: 60

"Really?" She smiles as she walks up to him, clinging to him as she wraps her arms around his neck... "In that case... I'll use my first move to tease you a little." She winks as she leans up and kisses him a few times, before moving back...

Brin: 29
Lucy: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:21 am

Brin blushed, unprepared for her attack. Her lips felt soft and warm on his face. He put up his blade and slashed at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:32 am

Basic cutter: 36
Lucy's charms: 3

She gasps out and dashes back as Brin suddenly brought his sword down, cutting her arm slightly as she made some distance... "Hmm... So simple kisses aren't going to work..." She thought to herself out loud as she leaned forward, pulling her top down a little as she shook her chest a little, but Brin turned his gaze away... "Not that, either... I wonder what I can do to seduce you then..."

Brin: 29
Lucy: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:34 am

Not trying to give her any ideas of what she could use against him, Brin went in for a series of sword strikes to try and catch the vixen off guard.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:48 am

Blade combo: 61, 24, 66
Star dress: Aries Hug: 4 (Reference image: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/0/09/Aries_Star_Dress.png/revision/latest?cb=20190120112313)

"Maybe if I get a little closer..." She was still thinking to herself as he dashed forward, catching her off guard as she barely dodged the first strike before the next two hit her... Causing her to stumble backward as she took one of the keys from her side and placed it to her chest... "Star dress: Aries!" She yelled out as she transformed, two horns forming on her head as a dress made of wool replaced her clothing... Additionally coating her lips in a layer of light pink lipstick as she pressed up against him again, hugging him tightly as she looked up into her eyes... The softness of her dress permeating even through his armor, calming him down in her embrace...

Brin: 27
Lucy: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 11:51 am

Brin couldn't help but calm down a little as she rubbed against him. Her outfit was so cute and soft, and her lips looked really glossy and warm. He fumbled over his words as she pressed up against him. 'Um..I...'

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:22 pm

Star dress: Aries' soft kiss: 60

She brings her finger to his lip as he tried to bring some words out of his mouth... "Don't worry... I can tell that your eyes are drawn to my lips now that I put some lipstick onto them... Looks like I might have a fighting chance after all!" She smiles cutely as she leans forward, pressing her pink lips up against his as she gives him a few light kisses, before stepping back as her appearance returned to normal...

Brin: 25
Lucy: 26
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:24 pm

Brin stumbled back, his face peppered with pink lipstick. 'I'm not falling for your tricks any more.' He said, both of them knowing how much her kisses affected his mind. He put up his shield to try and counter a failed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:36 pm

Shield Stance: Counter attempt
Lucy's tease: 43

The events just now had given her somewhat more confidence... But that wasn't something that worked in her favour. Attempting to press up closely against the armored knight once again, she was left suddenly seeing stars as she was met with the surface of his shield instead...

Brin: 25
Lucy: 24
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Feeling more confident by his success at keeping her away from him, he tries to put his shield and bolster his defenses.

(Shield Protection)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:46 pm

Shield protection: 18
Lucy's blow: 71

As Brin lifted his shield up, Lucy pouted a little bit as she gave her chest a few shakes... "Come now... How are we supposed to have some fun together if you're going to stay behind your shield all this time?" She asks as she brings her fingers to her lips and blows a kiss at him, but he once more blocks the sight of it with his shield...

Brin: 25 + Protection
Lucy: 24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next