Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 12:49 pm

His defenses heightened, Brin decides its time for a riskier slash. 'Let's see how you handle this one.' He says as he swings his blade with all his might.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:02 pm

Starlight slash: 2
Star dress: Taurus trap: 16 (Reference: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/a/a0/Star_dress_Taurus_form_anime.png/revision/latest?cb=20181103232207 )

Lucy lifted her brow up for a second as the knight dropped the shield down that he spent all this time getting up... But realized too late what he was about to hit her with as she got slammed onto the ground instantly with the impact of the strike. "Owwww... I-if you want to turn this into a battle of strength, then fine!" She says as she gets up, bringing another key to her chest as she transforms once more, looking like a western cowgirl now, with white lipstick covering her lips... Slamming her foot into the ground as she gets up, the impact leaving a hole in the ground under her... "If I accidentally leave any cracks in your armor, I'll tell you the location of a good smithy, alright?" She says as she walks toward him, and with surprising strength, pulls him against her and tightens her arms around him so that he couldn't get out of his hold...

Brin: 23 + Protection + Bind
Lucy: 20
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Brin struggled to get out of her tight hug, scared of what she was going to do him while he was hugged against her soft, womanly body. 'Let me out of here.' He managed to say as he struggled to break free.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Struggle: 80

With some quick and heavy struggling, Brin managed to break out of her arms before she could do more, her clothing returning back to normal...

Brin: 23
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:25 pm

Brin dusted himself off. 'Sorry about that. Had to get out of there.' He said as he once again raised his sword. He slashed at her once again, his sword shimmering.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:35 pm

Basic cutter: 39
Lucy's tease: 17

The blonde managed to avoid the swing of his blade... But in return, the knight managed to avoid the blonde's soft chest from pushing into him again... "It's okay, I'll just give you another big hug later." She smiles as she hops back a little bit.

Brin: 23
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:39 pm

Brin blushes a little bit, definitely not opposed to the idea, remembering how soft and large her chest was. 'If you say so.' He said, once again slashing at her.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Basic cutter: 57
Gemini summon: 8

"Isn't this the part where you are supposed to be saying 'I'd be glad to have one', hmm?" She pouts as she leans back to avoid his next strike, grabbing one of her keys in the process... "I guess you haven't had enough of them yet! Open, gate of the twins! Gemini!" With a quick flash of light, another Lucy appeared behind Brin, pressing into his back as she rubbed her chest against him in circles while kissing over his neck, as the real Lucy walks into his front, kissing him on the lips as she runs her hands over his armor, checking out all the openings on it before they backed off...

Brin: 20
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:54 pm

Brin moaned a little as the twin Lucys rubbed their soft chests all over and kissed him. 'I mean...Your hugs and kisses are really good.' He said before he could stop himself. He tried to shake it off and throw some chains he had in his armor at her.

(Capture Chains)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:57 pm

Capture chains: 46
Struggle: 98

"H-hey!" The blonde gasped out as the chains wrapped around her, tying her up as she fell to her knees, using her whip to pull them apart again quickly though as she looked up at him from her position...

Lucy: 19
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 1:58 pm

Pressing the attack, Brin once again did a series of slashes with his sword.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:11 pm

Blade combo: 54, 90, 91 (Gonna say the crits balance each other out here)
Star dress: Sagittarius heart shot: 39 (Reference: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/b/b5/Lucy%27s_Sagittarius_Star_Dress.png/revision/latest?cb=20181216123042 )

Before she could get up, Brin had taken a leap at her, hitting her thigh with the side of his sword before knocking her away with a hard blow, before accidentally losing his balance from the rush himself as he stumbled onto one knee... Looking up to see her transform once more, the girl summoning a bow as she aimed an arrow with a heart-shaped tip on it toward him, leaving him barely able to roll onto his side and dodge it...

Lucy: 17
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:13 pm

Brin caught his breath, barely having dodged her arrow. He was admittedly having a difficult time with her many tricks. He dived to get his shield on the ground from when he threw it away earlier.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Lucy's kiss: 79

Seeing what he was going for, Lucy tried to stop him in his tracks by rushing up to him, tilting his head up as she tries to kiss him with her green-colored lips, but he reached out and quickly grabbed his shield to knock her away with as she jumped back, returning to normal...

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 2:25 pm

With his shield now safely back in his hand, Brin decides to go for a more defensive approach to capitalize on any of her mistakes. 'Sorry, but I'm not some toy for you to smooch.' He said, putting up his shield.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Shield stance: Counter attempt
Lucy's rub: 6

"Oh, really? And what if it was the other way? Now you're giving me ideas..." She grins as she walked up to him, placing her hand onto his shield as she pressed up against him, pulling his head down into her large chest before he could react to what she was doing to him... Giving a few shakes against his face before letting go of him...

Brin: 18
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:10 pm

Brin backed away from her, blushing even more than before due to her teasing and having his face buried in her soft breasts. 'I'm...Umm...' He said, trying not to let her get in his head more than she already had. He tries to focus his mind and recover his willpower.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:22 pm

Intense Concentration: 18
Star dress: Aquarius wave: 98 (Reference: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/b/b4/Volume_45_Special.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140921030438 )
Lucy's tease: 41

Focusing his mind, Brin temporarily manages to get the blonde mage out of his head... Leaving his mind completely serene... As if the sound of flowing water was the only thing that he could think of... But as he opened his eyes, he was suddenly caught up in a tidal wave as he was washed toward Lucy, who caught him in her arms as she pressed up closely against him, holding him in her arms as she showed off her swimsuit-clad body to him... "Well, you seem to be getting more and more eager the longer we play around with each other..." She whispers to him as his eyes are drawn to her aqua-blue lipstick... Feeling her finger slowly run down over the outside of his armor... But before she could do anything more, he broke free of her hold...

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:25 pm

Brin's lump in his pants told her all that she needed to know about him being eager. He dropped his shield and went for another risky hit, trying to prove she was wrong...

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Starlight Slash: 38
Lucy's tease: 50

The hard slam sent her straight onto her knees, the blonde about to say something in retaliation before her eyes looked straight and saw the accumulation of lust that had been caused by her... And for the brief second that her gaze was transfixed on it, a shudder went through Brin's body, one that could only be given by a true Midara that was looking at her prey... The blonde getting up after it as she pressed up against him again, running her hand over his shorts slowly as she kissed and nibbled onto his ear, leaving blue marks on it, before stepping back with a giggle...

Brin: 18
Lucy: 13
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 3:50 pm

Brin shuddered as the busty blonde pressed against him, kissing and nibbling his ear. He was starting to get tired from the weight of his armor and all the sword swinging he was doing. He went for a combo of hits with his blade to try and keep her at a distance.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:17 am

Blade combo: 23, 93!, 17
Lucy's kiss: 81
Lucy's rub: 72

She dodges and weaves past his sword as he tries to keep swinging in his armor, but he was becoming sluggish from the duration of the fight... After barely dodging a kiss in return, he fell backward into a sitting position as she climbed into his lap, pushing her chest into his face as her arms wrapped around his neck... "I bet it's becoming really hard to keep fighting, isn't it?" She softly whispered into his ear... "Why don't you make it a little easier onto yourself... Get rid of your shield... And your armor... Or you won't be able to keep up..."

Brin: 16
Lucy: 13
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:38 am

Brin thinks about it for a moment, before deciding to take her up on her offer, or half of it, at least, as he sheds his armor to try and stay in the fight, still holding onto his shield. He swings again with his sword, the exhaustion of the fight still staying with him...

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 am

Basic cutter: 72
Virgo summon: 34

Even with his body weakened from exhaustion, Brin was still able to close the distance, lifting his sword up as he lashed out at her, cutting her arm while she was reaching for one of her keys... Making the blonde stumble back a little bit as she summoned a pink-haired maid with it, who dove under the ground immediately...

Brin: 16
Lucy: 11
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:12 am

His exhaustion, combined with his rising lust, quickly catching up to him, Brin decides to put up his shield once again to try and counter a failed attack. 'Not giving...Up yet...' He gasped.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next