Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:03 pm

Shield stance: Counter attempt
Lucy's charms: 54

The blonde merely stood back as he lifted his shield up, leaning forward as she cupped her chest with both hands, moving it up and down in front of his eyes... "I'm starting to get a good idea of your tricks now..." She giggles as she blows a kiss at him... "So I won't fall for a technique like that anymore!"

Brin: 14
Lucy: 11
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:05 pm

Brin stared at her soft chest as she blew him a kiss. He was beginning to lose his drive to fight back as he stared at her soft breasts and lips, too dazed to fight back for a second.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:43 am

(Back again. Sorry for the temporary absence, but things that happened in certain communities the last few days had me shocked and demotivated for a little bit)

Star dress: Virgo: 48 + Virgo attack (Reference: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fairytail/images/5/5d/Virgo_Star_Dress.png/revision/latest?cb=20181027233618 )

"Aww, starting to give in to me already? I guess I'll have to reward you a little for no longer fighting back..." She teases as she brings the key she used to summon Virgo to her chest, before disappearing underground as both of them suddenly dove out of the ground on either side of him after a few seconds, before pressing into him on both sides, kissing his neck and ear teasingly while staying against him... "What kind of reward would you like, mister?"

Brin: 11
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:46 am

(It's fine. Trust me, I think I have a pretty good feeling I know what you're talking about.)

Brin can't help but honest with the two girls dressed in the sexy maid outfits. He moaned slightly as they pressed into him, their curves rubbing against him. 'Kiss me all over with your lipstick.' He moaned, unable to move as they teased him.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:00 pm

(In that case, I have little to explain ^^ I'm glad that it all finally came to light and can now be taken care of, but it doesn't make it any less shocking to see people you looked up to in that light suddenly)

Star dress: Virgo: Continuation

Lucy winked over at Virgo as Brin gave his command, both of them donning a light purple lipstick in front of his eyes, before pressing up against him and kissing him all over his face while keeping him trapped between his bodies, with nowhere to go... Leaving his face covered all over when they finally pulled back... "There we go... Did you enjoy that, master?" Lucy grinned as Virgo disappeared...

Brin: 9
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:04 pm

Brin was lost in their purple lipstick kisses, their smooches feeling amazing all over his face. He couldn't even attempt to hide from her how her kisses felt. 'It was amazing...' He said before he could stop himself. Remembering that he should be fighting, he slashed at her with his sword again, intent on trying to distract himself from the wet lipstick on his face.

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:22 pm

Basic Cutter: 74
Lucy's tease: 24

His blade striked true as he dashed toward her, the blonde gasping as she found herself knocked backward a little by it, before quickly recovering herself as she pushed the hand holding his sword to the side and pressed up against him... "And here I thought you were going to be nice to me..." She pouted as she looked up into his eyes... "Didn't my kisses satisfy you? Or were you hoping to have them..." She slowly ran her hand over his groin while keeping her gaze locked onto his... "Lower?"

Brin: 7
Lucy: 9
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:24 pm

Brin shivered as her hand caressed his crotch. 'I, um...' He said, unable to deny her question. He wanted her lipstick kisses on every inch of his body, but he couldn't tell her that without admitting defeat. Instead, he charged up power and tried a riskier slash one more time.

(Starlight Slash)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:35 pm

Starlight slash: 96

She kept close to him, keeping the teasing up as he slowly raised his arms over his head, then brought his weapon down with a slam that literally made her see stars... Dropping to her knees as she looked up in a dazed state...

Lucy: 5
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:38 pm

Brin was exhausted. That slash took just about everything out of him. He collapsed as well, gasping for breath unable to move for a few moments. The raging boner he had certainly wasn't helping him concentrate.

(Turn Skip)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:46 pm

Lucy's kiss: 1

Her mind suddenly snapped back to reality as he collapsed, and she jumped atop him immediately... Leaning over him as she nibbled onto his ear, before trying to lean down against him for a deep kiss... But even though he could feel her soft chest pressing down against his own, he just barely had enough strength to hold her head back temporarily as she laid over him...

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:49 pm

'Get off...Of me...' He said, as he desperately tried to push the busty blonde off of him, as she puckered her lips and kept trying to smooch him, her chest pressing against him. Her glossy lips approached his as she laid on top of him, unable to get away for the moment.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:15 pm

Lucy's rub: 58

"No..." She said as she gave him a quick kiss, before slowly dragging her chest downward... "I have defeated so many adventures like you with this chest... Don't you want to experience it for yourself?" She asks as she pulls her top forward, allowing her to slip his length inbetween her soft chest before pushing it together against it... "I promise that you will understand why they all lost after only a few seconds..."

Brin: 5
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Brin finally admits defeat. He moans as his penis slips between her massive tits. 'I want it. I want it so badly...' He said, his penis dripping pre-cum as she began to titfuck him.

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:40 pm

A grin flashed across her face as he surrendered... Bringing her chest together with her hands, she started rolling them up and down in alternative circles as she looked up into his eyes... "There we go... They were worth the wait, weren't they?" She teased as she kept moving them faster and faster as minutes passed... Making sure to not push him over the edge too soon as she switched her alternate movements for a pumping movement with both breasts... "They may not be as big as hers... But that doesn't make it easier to endure them..." She finally pressed them down tightly around him, before lifting her shirt up quickly as his cum flew up, landing onto her breasts... "Mmm, thanks! Hope you enjoyed it!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 1:43 pm

Brin laid on the ground, twitching as his penis spurted a huge load of cum all over her massive breasts. 'That was amazing.' He whispered, gasping for air. He was a mess, his body covered in sweat, his waist covered in cum as some leaked out from her tits, and his face was covered in sticky lipstick from her kisses. All he wanted was to be her toy for her to play with. He basked in the afterglow of the orgasm as he saw Lucy play with the cum coating her soft boobs.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:18 pm

"Well, you certainly look satisfied... It's such a cute sight that I almost don't want to leave you laying there... But on the other hand, I am supposed to meet up with her..." She says as she looks at the guild... "Uhm... My friend can be a bit weird... But I promise that she is very kind... So would you mind coming inside with me, so we can finish things up?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:21 pm

Brin feels himself nod. He's too exhausted to even get up at the moment. 'Um, I'm really sorry, but I'm too tired to get up. Can I get some help please?' He asks her, blushing. If she's anything like Lucy, then Brin is probably in for an interesting time, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:36 pm

(Quick pic for reference: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/32/2d/3b/322d3bb2b6add715c51973d48f7899a0--wall-photos-anime-fairy.jpg )

"Then up we go..." She says as she wraps an arm under his, helping him up as she dressed him up a little bit to conceal himself, before dragging him into the guild, and through the typical chaos that was unfolding throughout it as usual... Leading him into a backroom where a girl was standing, her hair long enough to reach the floor as she turned around toward the two of them once they came in... "Lucy, you're finally here... I know that I agreed to join your guild, but do you think I should place the mark over my village's mark, or... W-wait, who's this?" "This guy is going to help us show you how we take care of challengers in Fairy Tail." The blonde grinned in response...
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 2:41 pm

(Thanks for these reference pics by the way, they really help visualize stuff.)

Brin blushes as Lucy grins at him. 'Please be gentle.' He says, blushing as the new girl stares at him. Deep down, he's looking forward to whatever Lucy has planned for him...
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:08 pm

(Don't mention it ^^ My job is to make the reader immerse as much as possible, after all)

"This here is Brin, an adventurer that tried to get into the Fairy Tail guild... And learned what happened to those that try to." Lucy grinned as she let Brin stand by himself, before hopping over to the other girl... "Remember that I mentioned a girl with an even larger chest earlier? This is Flare, an old friend, new member of the guild... And occasional secret lover." She said, making the redhead blush... "In any case... As an initiation, she is going to toy around with you for so long that the feeling of her chest will remain in your mind for months..."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:13 pm

Brin is helpless to resist as he's brought up to the girl. 'Um, hello.' He says, trying to be as polite as he could. But even as he says that, he can't help but stare at her massive boobs. They look even bigger and softer than Lucy's, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
sfbirdie

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:32 pm

"H-hello..." She said as she slowly walked toward him... "Don't worry, she's even shyer than you are... But I'm sure that she can show you an incredible time..." Lucy smiled as she pressed into his back, keeping him in place for Flare as she dropped onto her knees, her hair moving on it's own to pull her dress to the side and let her breasts fall out, her hands pushing them up as she started working him with them... The two keeping him between them for hours as Flare grew more confident with each load that she forced out of him... Until he finally passed out from pure exhaustion...

Waking up a few hours later outside of the guild, he could still imagine her soft touch around him as he turned around, only to find out that the guild had disappeared completely behind him... Leaving him with only his memories of what had happened in the guild...

(And that's that! Hope that it managed to live up to your expectations, and that you are willing to go again sometime ^^)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:34 pm

(Thanks for a great RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia   Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin, the Silver Knight vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3