Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia Empty
PostSubject: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:35 pm

Azamith was alchemist who was looking for a rare plant. They plant was a key ingredient for a new and powerful medicine that he was concocting. He was heading a a very deep portion of some woods, where the plant was rumored to be growing. After a lot of walking he spots the plant. It was a white plant with red accents near the center of the flower. It was the only one growing that he could see. 

What he didn’t know was that he wasn’t the only one looking for the plant. An herbalist had hired the fairy tale guild to bring the plant to her so she could grow more of them in a controlled environment. Lucy Heartfilla was sent by the guild and happened to spot the plant at the same time as him. She started to walk closer to the rare plant slowly.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:54 pm

It was about an hour or two into the search when he finds the plant. The alchemist smiles from under his green hooded cloak as he runs over and kneels down to the plant, not noticing the beautiful mage but just a stone's throw away. " There you are! I've been looking all over for you, lil guy. " he said as he veeeery carefully tries to extract the plant so not to damage it. " You are gonna save alot of lives. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 12:58 pm

“Ummm excuse me hun, but that plant is mine. I have been searching for that plant for a while and I really need it.” Lucy said as she approached the man. She looks at him, expecting him to comply with her request based on her cutenes.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:05 pm

" Alright lets get you- huh? " Aza blinks and looks up at the mage. Usually this would be the point where most guys would ether be interested, blushy or comment on her looks... this was not one of those times. His eyes widen as he looks her over followed by his face going pale as if he saw a ghost.

" Aaa...aaa... AAAAH!! NO! STAY BACK!! " He yelled out as if he saw something horrifying! He grabs the plant and backs the hell away from her. " Th-this p-plant i-is used in a v-very potent medicine th-that could s-save lives! " he explained while shaking like a leaf, yet keeping the plant safe.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:10 pm

“I know. That’s why our client wants it. She wants to grow more of them so they won’t be as rare and more medicine could be made. Please give me the flower cutie.” she said as she struck a seductive pose. She found his nervousness to be adorable. She wanted to play with him, but she first needed to get the plant.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:29 pm

" Gaah " he jumps a bit, some how blushing and yet pale at the same time as his brown eyes were focused on her. " N-No way! I-I can't! Pl-plus how do I know you aren't l-lying a-and are planning t-to sell it o-once you get back t-to town? " he pointed out, still able to use some logic as he tries to back away from her more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:32 pm

Lucy’s charms = 28

Lucy bends over, giving the man a better look at her clevage. “You can trust me. I am being honest.” she said in a seductive tone. She gave the man a cute wink that made his face a little red.

Lucy: 30
Azamith: 28
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:41 pm

Even he couldn't help but blush from the seductive sight. Gosh she was cute... and those were sooo huge~ N-No! Snap out of it! " I... aaah! " he seems to panic as he jumps back, sets the flower down, then attachs a strange cylindrical object to his arm and points it at her. " St-Stay back! "

Battle Alchemy: Stone wall= 28

He then loads a brown stone into the back of the device, points it to the ground, and fires! The stone sinks into the ground before with a tremor, a pillar of stone gets between the two of them. " I-I don't want to hurt you! S-Stay back! "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Lucy’s blow = Fail due to stone wall.

Lucy looked at the wall annoyed that he was hiding behind it. “Not bad, sweetie. But it will take a lot more then that to get away from me.” Lucy said with a flirty tone as she walked around the wall to get closer to him.

Lucy: 30
Azamith: 28
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:51 pm

Aza looks around and tries to hide behind the pillar but tries to get sone distance as he ratches for a stone.

Battle Alchemy: Wind Burst = 30

Aza loads a green stone into his cylinder and points it at Lucy, and fires, unleashing a blast of wind to knock her back onto her plump tushy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:56 pm

Lucy’s lips = 64

Lucy manages to get off her ass quickly and catches up to the man. She pulls him into a kiss that she olds for 10 seconds. As she breaks it, she pokes him in the nose. “My name is Lucy. What is yours, hun?” she asked innocently. 

Lucy: 28
Azamith: 25
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Azamith lets out a yell of fright as she grabs into him and treats him to a kiss which made him weak in the knees. For a few moments it was like all of his fears melted away into her soft lips. " A-Azamith Asamoth~♡ " he said with a smile before snapping back to normal. He jumps back and shakes his head. " Th-The hell? " he stammered

Battle Alchemy: Blizzard = 37

Aza loads in a blue stone, points and fires... yet the force of the blast made him go off target, freezing the tree to her right instead. " ... Oh crap baskets. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:27 pm

Virgo summon = 61

“Well Azamith. Let me summon a friend who you will just love.” she said as she reached for a key. “Huh, where did I put her key?” she asked as she starts to look through her bag. She seems to lose track of her opponent as she looks for the key. 

Azamith: 25
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:30 pm

He couldn't believe his luck as he moves out of hugging range.

Battle Alchemy Fire ball= 79

Aza loads up a red stone and tries to fire ( heh! ) at her but the wind picks up and sends it right into the river. " Not my day! " he said, trying to back away from her more.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Aries summon = 24

Lucy decided to switch key as she pulls a key with a Ram’s head. “This should keep you under wraps for a little bit.” she says as she unlocks a magic gate that appears behind her. From the gate, appears a busty pink haired girl, wearing a pink woolen dress. “Oh my, is this the guy?” the girl asked Lucy. Lucky nodded with a smirk. The girl nodded before snapping her fingers. Azamith saddened found himself being tied up by pink wool, trapping him in a large pink wooly ball with his head exposed. “I’m Aries. I’m sorry but I hope you enjoy this.” The girl says shyly as she starts to makeout with the trapped man.

Azamith: 23, Bind
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 2:40 pm

" Oh great, now there are two beautiful women- aaaah!! " Aza started to say before getting trapped in the prison only to be met by the girl's lips.

Struggle=1 ( Crud! XD )

Aza tries to get free but like with Lucy, his worries melted away from the busty ram's lips so it was a half hearted attempt. " mmm...mmm<3 "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Aires Kiss = cont

As he struggles, the shy sheep girl continues making out with him. Every time she stops to catch her breath, she looks at him with a shy blush that makes her look even cuter. Lucy giggles looking at the pair. “She is normally so withdrawn with a guy. She must really like you. “ she said with a smirk.

Lucy:28
Azamith: 21, Bind, Stun (from the critical fail. )
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Aza tries to take advantage of the break but the shy blusk on her face made his heart skip a beat, making him forget escaping for a turn before getting kissed again " C-Cute... mmm~♡ "

Stunned= Turn skip
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:38 pm

Aries Kiss = Cont

“Your adorable yourself. I just love cute and shy guys like you.” Aries said as she continued their hit make out session. Lucy looks at the pair happy for Aries and a little jealous of her.

Azamith: 19, Bind
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 3:44 pm

Aza could help but kiss back tho the impact of her beauty had lessened and his mind was his once more.

Struggle= 58

Aza finally found his footing, getting his arms out of the wool and crawls his way out of it. " Y.. You are trying to charm me, a-aren't you?! " his heart was still racing from the kiss.

Battle Alchemy: Fireball= 44

Trying again, Aza loads a red stone and fires it at Lucy. It seems to not be as deadly as normal fire tho it still hurt a bit. In addition it seems to have burned her clothes a bit thus lowering her defenses a bit as well.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:25 pm

Lucy’s tease = 26

Aries faded with a small wave after he broke free. His fireball managed to burn her shirt, exposing her tits a little as she pulled him close. She messaged his chest using hers as she whispered into his ear. “I know you were enjoying yourself with Aries. Would you like me to call her back so you two can continue or would you rather play with these?” she said drawing his attention to her tits as she played a kiss on his cheek.

Lucy: 25, Defense down (3)
Azamith: 16
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:37 pm

Aza jumps in surprise from the sudden hug as she whispers and rubs on him. His eyes widen as he had a hard time ripping his eyes away, seems he was veeery interested even letting a gasp as he feels her kiss. " Aaaah~♡ S-so soft~ " he said without thinking before backing away. " P-Personal space! "

Battle Alchemy: Water cannon= 98

He loads up an ocean blue stone and fires! This time a ball of water hits Lucy directly, knocking her into a tree while soaking her.

Knowage of Elemental stones: Activate= Turn skip.

Seeing his chance, Azamith loads a fire stone into his cylinder. " Okay, this should help... "

Lucy: 23 Defense down 2
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:46 pm

Virgo summon = 26

Lucy looks near her legs and spots a key. “There you are finally.” she says as she uses it to open another spirit gate. This time is a pink haired maid standing before them. “Virgo, you know what to do.” Lucy said with a nod. “Yes ma’am.” she responds before she dives into the ground. “Don’t worry. She will be back later.” Lucy said with a smile.

Lucy: 23, Defense down (2), ??????
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 4:59 pm

Aza watches as the maid dives into the ground. The randomness kinda caught him off guard. " .... Oookay? "

Battle Alchemy: Fireball stacked=58

Azamith loads a second fire stone in and fires at Lucy! It hurts a bit more but it wasn't anything leathal. Tho to Aza's horror ( and distraction. XP ) more of her clothes burn a bit.

Lucy: 21+defense down 3+??????
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 5:22 pm

Lucy’s Tease = 47

Lucy covered herself as more of her shirt was burned off. “That’s it. I started this fight over the plant, but now what I do to you will be for me.” Lucy said as a devious smile graced her face.

Lucy: 21+defense down 3+??????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia Empty

Back to top Go down

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next