Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 5:27 pm

" W-well its not like I'm enjoying hurting you! Tho if you w-won't leave then fine! " he said as he gets his guard up, trying really hard not to stare at her chest.

Battle Alchemy: Water Cannon= 71

He loads up another water stone and fires... only fir it to hit a bush. " ..... " he slooooowly tries to edge away from the mage, not liking the smile on her face.

Azamith: 16
Lucy: 21+defense down 3+??????

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 6:16 pm

Summon Aries = 98 (Crit)
Virgo Assist = 30

Lucy produced the ram headed key again as she opened the gate. Aries appeared once again her face turning very red as she saw him again. Not even waiting for orders from Lucy, she bound him once again in pink wool. She wasted no time before she started to kiss him again. “ I was hoping to see you again.” she said with a heavy blush. Their alone time was soon interrupted by the maid popping out of the ground. She quickly pulled him into a kiss, something that didn’t sit well with Aries. “What are you doing? He’s mine” Aries said with a pout. “Mistress Lucy wasn’t sure you could handle him on your own, so she summoned me to show you how it’s really done.” Virgo said matter of factly. Azamith was now caught in a kissing fight between two busty spirits.

Azamith: 12, Bind, Stun (from crit)
Lucy: 21+defense down 2
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 6:32 pm

As soon as he saw Aries, his heart throbs and before he knows it, he was bound and feeling her kiss once more. He was once more stunned by her beauty and lovingbkiss before Virgo joined in and soon he was being showered by kisses from both cute summons.

Turn skip.

Azamith: 12+ Bind+ Stun
Lucy: 21+defense down 2
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 6:41 pm

Aries kiss = Cont

Aries continued to kiss him as Virgo tried to show her up. “Stop it Virgo. I saw him first and I’ve never really been with a guy, unlike the rest of you.” Aries admitted with a flushed face looking at the bound man. Virgo just laugh. “Sorry sweetie, but orders are orders. I intend to claim his heart, so if you want him then you will have to be better.” Virgo said a little haughty.
Lucy was sitting on a stump, watching her summons fight over the bound man.

Azamith: 9, Bound
Lucy: 21, Defense down (1)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 6:53 pm

Azamith's head was spinning while they faught over him. He was scared shishless and yet their affections felt sooo good.

Struggle: 72

Finally snapping out of it, Azamith carefully slips out of the wool and takes aim.

Battle Alchemy: Wind Blast= 24

Loading a stone into his weapon, he fires a blast of wind at Lucy while the two argued with eachother. " N-No more back up!! "

Azamith: 9

Lucy: 19+Defense down 1
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:43 am

Lucy looked at the two arguing spirits with an annoyed looked. She snapped her fingers and the girls left. “I guess I will have to finish things up.

Lucy’s rub = 42

Lucy walks up to him as she contemplated what she would do, but as she approached she tripped on a rock causing her to fall on him and knock him to the ground. “ I totally meant to do that.” she said a little flushed as she looked down on the man. She then got a good idea. She started to rub her exposed tits all over his face. She finished it off with a quick kiss as she got up off him.

Azamith: 6
Lucy:19, Defense down (1)
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 10:34 am

Aza was prepared to counter attack, however, he sees her trip and tries to catch her only to end up on the ground. Soon after he feels her soft huge mounds squeezing and pressing up on his face, the alchemist giving a slight moan before he could stop himself. His fears telling him to get up and run but he was unable to move from the pleasure of her puff puff. Was she charming him or what? He wasn't sure, he wanted to fight but couldn't bring himself to.

Conflicted= Turn skip if his weakness is used on him.

Azamith: 6
Lucy:19
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 11:18 am

Lucy’s rub = 76

Seeing how well her tits affecting him before, she quickly pushes him down and smothers him again in their soft embrace. “I think we both know that I’m going to win, but the question is should I finish you off or should I summon one of the spirits back to bring you to heaven? What would you want?” she asks with a kiss as she gets off him waiting for his answer.

Azamith: 3
Lucy: 19
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 1:51 pm

The alchemist lets out a more prominent moan as he feels her huge soft mounds squeeze and rub on his face followed by her sweet kiss. " Aaah... I... " he stammered, his mind practically fried. No woman has every made him feel this way before. "I-I shouldn't.... a-all of those... p-people...! " he stammered, yet he couldn't take his eyes off her, craving more of her affections.

Conflicted=continued.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Lucy’s rub = 56

Lucy pulls his face back into her tits as she messages his face. She keeps this up until she is sure all of the willpower he had is smothered out of him. “It looks like I won.” she said as she could feel his manhood struggle against his pants. She kept teasing him, but stoped short of him climaxing. She kept him there in a state of high arousal. “Admit that I won.” she said to the pleasure addled man.

Azamith has hit 0 WP.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 5:11 pm

For a few moments he stood there shaking before suddenly wrapping his arms around her waist in a legit affectionate hug while nuzzling into her heavenly mounds. She could feel that his face was burning red from the blush on his face. He craved her deeply as he looks up at her looking like a love struck puppy.

" Y-You've won... please... a-as long as you don't make me harm anyone... do with me as you will, my dear Lucy! " he proclaimed, still scared but was willing to do anything for her if it meant more of her " love. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 5:15 pm

“That’s a good pet. Consider yourself a member of the fairy tale guild. I also think that you should work with the woman who hired us. She wants to help grow the plants so there would be more for medicine. That way you both get what you want. But first we will have some fun. First your going to worship my girls and then your going to have a hot date with Aries.” Lucy said as she took off her top, exposing her tits to the flustered alchemist.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:13 pm

Azamith nods happily at her requests. " O-Of course, my beloved! " he said before his eyes widen when he sees her bare mounds. " Aaah! S-so... huge~♡ " he muttered before leaving in then starts kissing and nuzzling on her breasts, wanting more and mentally begging for realease.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 7:56 pm

Lucy smiles as her new pet worships her tits. She waves a hand over his, creating a copy of her blue tattoo on the back of his hand. “Show my girls how much you love them, Azzy.” she said, giving a nickname to her pet.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:07 pm

Azamith didn't seem to notice the new tattoo seeing as he was... a tad distracted by her huge soft breasts. " Mm... yes... I love them sooo much~♡ " he admitted as he kisses on her mounds, starting to focus on the nipples. " I c-can't stop myself ~♡ "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:26 pm

“Suck in them, pet. Show them your devotion.” Lucy says, getting really turned on by this show of control.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:58 am

Without hesitation, he cups his mouth over hervright nipple and sucks on her breasts. As his mouth filled with her milk, his eyes look up at her beautiful brown eyes with both love and devotion in his gaze for his new goddess while his hands rested on her perfect round ass.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:19 am

Lucky smiled at the look of devotion. She decided that he needed something else keeping him close to the guild. She remembered how he had been with Aries and decided she would also control him. She uses her key to summon Aries back. “Now pet, I want you to worship her breasts as well.” Lucy nodded to Aries as she removed her pink wool dress. Her tits were as large as Azamith’s head.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 12:26 pm

If Aza was completely enthralled by Lucy's breasts then the poor guy didn't stand a chance. His eyes went wide then at his beloved's instructions he nods, hugs Aries close and nuzzles into her cavernous cleavage affectionately.  " S-Sooo soft~
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:23 pm

Aries moaned softly “oh my....” she said as he nuzzled her large tits. Aries was hugging him back, her face was red but she seemed to really enjoy the man worshiping her chest.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 1:36 pm

The alchemist couldn't help himself, a part of him was freaking out deep down but he couldn't resist their influence over him as he kisses on her huge soft tits before sucking on her left nipple. " Mm.. I...mmm... can't... mmm... stop myself~♡ "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 2:46 pm

Aries smiled as he started to nurse on her tit. “You don’t need to do anything but indulge on my tit. Let yourself feel good. You deserve the be happy.” Aries said very supportively. She rubbed the back of his head as he suckled on her.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:06 pm

Her words were so sweet that he couldn't help it. Before he could say anything he feels himself relax as he holds the nude beauty close and sucks on her breast, milk filling his mouth which he happily drinks. His eyes stuck on her cute blushing face which was as red as his was right now.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:09 pm

“Do you like me Mr?” Aries asked him in a very shy tone. She genuinely wanted him to like her. She caressed him even more lovingly.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:14 pm

" mmmhmm~ " he hummed without hesitation, his mouth full of her milk and tit but wasn't in the mind set to lie to her beautiful sheep goddess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next