Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:23 pm

“Would you like to date me Mr?” Aries asked like a shy schoolgirl asking out her crush. She was hugging him more like a precious lover then anything.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:26 pm

Aza gasps as he feels her busty embrace, his mind going haywire for a moment. " Aaah~♡♡ Y-Yes... I-I would love to date you, Ms. " he said as he hugs her back while drinking in her cuteness.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:28 pm

Aries squealed like a happy schoolgirl as she pulls the man into a large kiss. She continued peppering his face with kisses as she was so excited by his response. She covered his face with pink lipstick marks.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:36 pm

Azamith's eyes widened before soon kissing her back. A big smile on his blushing face as he gets bombarded by her sweet lips. To think he was so scared of her and Lucy not too long ago. " W-w-wow~♡ "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Lucy couldn’t help but give a soft smile at the response of Aries and the man. “Aries, he may be your boyfriend now, but he is also a new member of the guild. Many of the girls are going to want to ‘get to know him’.” Lucy said with a knowing tone. “As long as he comes back to me at the end of the day.” Aries said, hugging him very protectively to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 3:59 pm

Hearing the mage, he couldn't help but feel a slight twinge of fear. There were others like her?! What did he just sign up for?!Yet he ends up enveloped in Aries's soft embrace once more and his body relaxes again. " Of course, I will~♡ " he said with a love struck smile, feeling safe with his beloved sheep and his goddess- er... mage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:03 pm

“So are you both ready to head back to the guild or do you want a few more minutes?” Lucy asking feeling a little jealous at the new couple.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:06 pm

" M-Maybe one last kiss? " he asked with a love struck smile on his face while nuzzling into Aries a bit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 5:20 pm

Lucy smiled as she gave the man a passionate kiss, much to Aries’ annoyance. As soon as she released him, Aries pulled him into a much larger kiss that turned into a mind blowing makeout session.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:13 pm

Azamith smiles as he kisses Lucy back with lots of love and affection only to get more from Aries and eventually practically melting during the make out session.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 6:18 pm

“Aries, do you mind entertaining him until we get back to the guild?” Lucy asks as she picks up the plant from before. “I would be happy to.” Aries said as she picked the man up. The gate she came from appeared as she started to turn towards the gate. “We will be enjoying ourselves in my realm until Lucky calls for us. It’s very soft and you can indulge yourself with all the soft pink wool you can handle. As well as me.” Aries said with a smile as Lucy unlocks the gate.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:16 pm

Azamith nuzzles into her as he gets picked up... but then blinks when the gate opens. " E-Eh? " he was surprised at this.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 8:31 pm

“Your going to love my home, because now it’s partly you home too lover boy.” she said with a smile as the toy departed through the gate. Still being held, his vision was overwhelmed with a soft bright pink light. He could feel they were going somewhere, but he was unsure.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:25 am

As Aza was pulled though, he had to cover his eyes from the light only to lower his arm once the light dims. " Where... in the world? " he looks around.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 3:28 am

What he saw was a cozy cabin, surrounded by sheep girls wearing nothing but pink wool. Aries took him inside the cabin, laying him gently on a pile of pillows. “This realm is completely under my control. I hope you like the wool I wrapped you in before. You will be wearing a lot more of it.” she gave a very soft giggle at her joke.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 7:11 am

Aza gets plopped onto the pillows, his hood falling back as he looks up at her. " W-well... I-I suppose its alright... with you here. " he said shyly as he gets close to her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 8:10 am

Aries smiles at his response as some of the wool from around starts knitting itself into a large sweater. On it is a heart with both of their names together. “I hope you like this. I made it myself and it’s enchanted with some spells.” she said with a guanine smile as she hands it to him.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:25 am

The alchemist blinks in surprise. " Oh... its actually legit cute, thanks. What kind of spells? " he asked as he accepted the gift.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:32 am

“Put it on and you will see.” she said in a cute singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:37 pm

Azamith looks at the sweater curiously before shrughing and putting it on " There we go, how do I look? "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:54 pm

“You look so cute.” Aries said with a smile as he started to feel the effects of the magic. He felt like he was being embraced by something soft that was filling him with warmth. He could also smell a scent that seemed to relax him. He quickly realized why these felt familiar. The scent was Aries’ scent and the feelings of warmth and being cuddled was the same as when she embraced him. It was enchanted so he always would feel like she was cuddling him, even when she couldn’t.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 4:18 pm

" Aaah~ S-soft... wait... " dang it, he was both scared and attracted to her... but he had to admit this was an adorable gift. " Th-thank you. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 5:26 pm

“I’m so happy you like it sweetie. Is there anything else I can make you out of my special wool?” she asked as she cuddled up next to him on the pillows.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 7:31 pm

" W-well maybe some ear muffs? " he suggested, blushing alot as he feels her squeeze up on him as she cuddles. Before he could stop himself, his arms were around her waist.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 7:33 pm

She smiles as he cuddles her. She hums as she magically manipulates the wool, creating a set of earmuffs with hearts on the side. They were big and looked super comfy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next