Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 7:11 am

He couldn't get enough how soft and warm she felt, lowkey becoming addicted to her scent and body. He takes a moment to see the ear muffs. " Th-they are looking good. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 8:07 am

“They are like the sweater. Enchanted with magic to make you feel great.”Aries says as she offers him the completed earmuffs.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 3:57 pm

" Make me feel great? " If the sweater made it feel like he was being cuddled, then what would this do? Curious, he puts the earmuffs on.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 4:19 pm

He felt a comforting warmth against his ears. He knew they would protect them from any cold. He could also occasionally hear sweet and romantic words that seemed to come from nowhere. “These allow you to hear my voice whenever you have these on, so I can tell you how much I love you.” he could hear Aries’ voice say.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 3:58 am

Combined with the earmuffs and the cuddly sweater, he could feel her alluring body snuggle on him and her sweet loving words in his ears. " Aaah~♡ G-Good! I... I don't think I-I can last long without hearing your voice. "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 9:30 am

Aries smiles as she pulls his face into the most intense Puff Puff he ever experienced. “I hope you don’t mind that I brought my other servants to play with us.” Aries whispered into his ear, showing him the other busty sheep girls that appeared to join them.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:18 am

Azamith lets out a rather loud moan as he feels her soft warm mounds squeeze and massage on his face, he wasn't sure how much longer he could last... tho as soon as he sees the new girls, he started looking nervous again. He gives her hand a soft squeeze to help him gain some courage. " W-well um... I-I suppose... "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:22 am

He was soon pulled into a large group hug between all the sheep girls, their large breasts messaging him all over in the ultimate Puff-Puff
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 2:11 pm

Azamith was scared at first but soon he was moaning loudly with pure ecstasy. He had never in his life felt anything like this and then... he was all hers. His face was beet red and he was drooling a bit as his whole body relaxes. " Aaah... I... so... aaah... " he wasn't sure how to prossess the feeling but it felt so nice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 2:17 pm

The other sheep girls giggle very musically as they cuddled the happy man they continued to rub their large tits on the man. Aries was sitting behind him as she cuddled his body against hers, with her tits serving as the most comfortable pillows that he has ever used.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 4:02 pm

Azamith had the sheep woman on the brain as he snuggles with her. He looks up at her with the same look of devotion as he gave Lucy then kisses her sweet lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 5:27 pm

Aries kissed him back as the other sheep girls continued pleasuring him, melting his brain more into mush.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 11:15 am

Azamith moans into the kiss as the sheep women continues to give him plenty of TLC, yet his eyes were glued to Aries as he indulges in her love.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:19 pm

Aries smiled lovingly at him before she looked up. “Seems Mistress Lucy is summoning me. I believe she would want to see you as well. Ready to go see her?” Aries asked with a small smile, displeased with the interruption.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Azamith looked at her with a love dazed smile then nods, not 100% sure what was going on. " S-Sure thing~♡ " he said, wanting to be at her side.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:40 pm

Aries smiled as a portal opened before them. She smiled at the sheep girls, “we will be back later. Be ready for us.” she said with a smile. She took Azamith’s arm into hers and walked through the portal.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:44 pm

With a smile, he follows her though. So this is what it felt like when charmed... no it felt kinda different... like he was on cloud 9. Soon he emerged with Aries.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Lucy smiled as her summon and her boyfriend emerged. Lucy noticed his new attire. “Seems like Aries really likes you. She never makes gifts unless she really feels affection to that person. Welcome to the guild hall.” Lucy said. He could see that the flower he fought for was in a vase, waiting to be picked up. Behind the bar, he could see another woman with long brown hair. She looked up for cleaning a glass, “This the new guy Lucy?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 2:55 pm

He nods at Lucy's words, still infatuated with both of them but soon snaps out of his trance when seeing the new girl. Aries, who had his arm, could feel him shaking a bit. " Th-that I am... " he stammered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:04 pm

“I’m Cana, a fairytale mage like Lucy.” she said eyeing him a bit, but stopped when Aries hugged him protectively. “Wow, Lucy was right. That summon spirt has fallen hard for the new guy.” she said with a laugh as Lucy joined in. “Yes she did. She is very protective of him.we did agree that while we will have fun with the new guy, no one would try to take him from her and he gets sent back to her home every night.” Lucy confirmed as she took a drink. She motioned for the couple to join her at the bar.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:06 pm

Aza hesites a bit, the new girl was super pretty still if Lucy says she is fine... he soon sits at the bar with them, staying close to the summoner and the sheepy sheep.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:15 pm

“So Lucy told me that your some kind of medicine man, is that right?” Cana asked bluntly, trying to get a sense of who the new guy was.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:21 pm

" W-well... kinda... I use alchemy to make medicines to help people r-rather than to help myself or get richer. " he explained meekly, trying not to look directly at the brown haired beauty.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:23 pm

“Then maybe you could help me brew a stronger drink for the guild?” she said as she got an idea.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:25 pm

" W-wait, what? " he asked " I-I'm not familiar with alcohol brewing, sadly... It could end up disastrous. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next