Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:28 pm

“But you do knew ingredients and their effects. I do know about brewing. You could help me test out new drinks for the bar.” she said as Azamith was just appointed her assistant and tester.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:32 pm

" Eh? W-wait a sec- " he said, actually looking at the woman. He seemed flustered and was blushing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:36 pm

“So you want him as a lab rat? You seem to like to just decide things for everyone.” Lucy said, shaking her head at Cana. “Why not? He is knew and otherwise he would just be a training dummy for you and the other girls.” Cana shot back. Aries and Azamith kept watching the back and forth debate between the two women.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 3:59 pm

" U-Um... Do I get a say-? " Azamith tried to ask as the two go back and forth... he had a feeling that this was heading in a direction he didn't like.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:01 pm

“It’s alright. No matter what they say, I will protect you sweetie.” Aries planted a kiss on his forehead that sent a soft wave of pleasure through him.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:30 pm

He lets out a gasp as she kissed him once more, feeling the wave of pleasure. " O-Okay~♡ " he said as he hugs Aries close. " I-I will protect you too~♡ "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 4:37 pm

“The maybe we should let the rookie decide what he wants to do.” Cana said finally. “Ok then, newbie, do you want to stay here for a few hours and try her ‘special’ brews or would you rather help my spirits practice some new skills?” Lucy asked him plainly.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:01 pm

" W-Well um- wait, new skills? When did this enter the equation?! " he asked, getting flustered. He liked helping but at the same time Lucy was asking for his help~
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:33 pm

“My spirits always need some help practicing. It wouldn’t be fair if only Aries got to practice with you.“ Lucy said, trying to guilt him. Aries seemed to hug him tighter at what she suggested.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:41 pm

" Um well... " he looked at the sheep girl who hugs onto him tighter and surprisingly he places a reassuring hand on hers and gives it a squeeze. She already had him after all. " Um... are these other spirits nice at least? "
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:48 pm

Lucy smiled, “You already met Virgo. The other two are Aquarius and Gemini. The have their own ideas of fun.” she answered as Aries hugged him harder.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 3:29 am

Azamith blushes from Aries's soft busty hug. " Soft... I-I mean if it helps you then a-alright. " he said with a smile as he places a hand on one of Aries's.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:43 pm

( Done with this one or wanna keep going? )
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 12:56 pm

(We can keep going. Sorry I got distracted at work.)

Lucy smiles as she used a key summoning a familiar woman in a maid outfit. Virgo smiles at the man.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:42 pm

( Its cool! XD Honestly the same on my end. TwT7 )

Azamith jumped a bit from the familiar face tho stays in place thanks to the hold of his lovely sheepy sheep. " I-Its been a few m-moments... "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia   Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Azamith Vs Lucy Heartfilia
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5