Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Craicte

Craicte

Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] Empty
PostSubject: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Description: a giddy girl who specializes in using scent as an added factor in her seductive skills. Has a long, fluffy skunk tail of white and purple fur that emanates an assortment of delightful smells at the Skunkette's will. Wears a metallic purple leotard with white fur lining at the leg holes, arm holes, and neckline, and thigh-high metallic purple skin-tight boots. Has purple makeup accentuating her bright eyes and plump purple lips, and long purple painted fingernails. Busty and long legged, her rear is also quite bodacious.

Sweet scent sweetheart: "Heeeeey~!" the Skunkette Sweetheart will call from afar, catching her target's attention. "You like nice smells? Well you're gonna looooove me~<3" Reaching her delicate hands up, she draws a heart in the air with her index fingers. As her fingers trace the heart, a trail of light purple smoke follows her fingertips, eventually creating a large smokey heart before her. Raising one hand to her mouth, she kisses it twice in an ever so cheeky manner, and then bends forward, lowering her hand and blowing a kiss to her target, sending the smokey heart floating out to them. Upon contact, a wonderful and alluring scent washes over them, increasing charm and occasionally dazing them.

Fragrant press: daintily prancing up to her target, the Skunkette will turn around and giggle, slowly waving her fluffy tail before her opponent as a distraction. "Isn't it pretty?" After a moment of tail wagging, she'll bump her plush rear up against her opponent's crotch, the soft pillows of her behind rubbing teasingly against their most sensitive area. With each grind she releases a puff of her sweet, hypnotic scent from her tail, soothing them and slowly bringing them into a defenseless state. Also increases charm and vulnerability to the Skunkette's particular tricks.

Fragrant embrace: often used as a follow-up to fragrant press since she'll already be in close quarters with her rear facing her opponent. "Do you want a huuuuug, honeybunch?" She'll say as she snakes her tail around her target and slowly wraps them up in the soft, fluffy cushion of her long skunk tail. "Mmm, isn't it sooooft? I know you don't wanna go anywhere now, teehee~<3" Turning around to face her captive, she'll giggle and tease them, flirting and occasionally sneaking in cheeky little pecks on the lips and nose.

Eau du kiss me (sweet): Will often use during fragrant embrace, the Skunkette Sweetheart will lean in close to her target with a coy smile on her face, cooing through puckered purple lips "Ooooh, lemme smooch ya!" With a furtive giggle, she'll kiss them firmly on the lips. Pulling away with a loud smack, she'll close her eyes and purse her lips, blowing out a light, sweet breath into her target's face. The scent upon her breath begins to affect their mind, causing them to beg for more of the Skunkette's kisses, sometimes even showering her with kisses whilst pleading for more.

Eau du fall for me (floral): "You wanna smell my faaaavorite scent, hmmmm?" She'll murmur up close and personal to her target, often while they're immobilized by fragrant embrace. "Get ready cutie patootie; you're gonna catch a whiff of heaven~<3" Pecking them coquettishly on the lips, the Skunkette guides her target down to their knees, she unzips the opening over her vagina, exposing herself to them. Bringing their face up close to it she giggles releases a powerful floral scent right into their face, deluging their senses and overcoming their mind with the heavenly, womanly scent. Everything in their mind becomes consumed by the magnificent smell, replacing it with thoughts of the Skunkette Sweetheart and how in love they are with her. Pulling their head away from her opening, she giggles at their utterly lovestruck face. "Teehee, what a cutie face you are! I love it when you look at me like that; oooooh I can DEFINITELY get used to this!"

Fragrant attachment (finisher, males only): looking her lovesick thrall up and down, she smirks her pretty purple lips. "Oooh baby, I like you more than I like the smell of lavendar; you're mine." Raising her hands to her lips and striking a cheeky pose, she kisses each hand twice and blows, sending out a pair of lips from one hand and a heart from the other. The lips find home upon her targets lips, kissing and pecking them while the hear floats down and collide with their manhood, causing it to stir and rise swiftly to attention. Seeing her thrall stand strong, she giggles and kneels down, pulling their pants off as her tail sways eagerly behind her. "Mmmm," she leans down and kisses the tip, causing it to quiver with pleasure and anticipation. "Time to mark you with my scent." With that she pounces on him, kissing him furiously while crawling all over him, grinding her opening against his manhood until eventually inserting it into her. Humping and grinding, she continues to kiss and coo and moan until they both come to climax together, coating his manhood in her fragrant juices and causing him to fall head over heels for the Skunkette Sweetheart and become her loyal servant.

The local trade center was empty, abandoned by everyone who had the sense to listen to their neighbors, the rest already long gone as well as A midara resembling a skunk ate a sandwitch as she waited for someone to add to her growing harem, her eyes scanning her environment curiously for anyone she could have some fun with. Her tail wagging around slightly as she listened as well, using every sense of hers to try and sense either her next stud, or another bottle of perfume.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 6:11 pm

Walking through the area, Karbon caught a whiff of perfume that instantly drew his attention, "What... Is that lovely smell?" He asked himself as he made his way towards the location of the scent. As he approached, he noticed the lack of population in the area. "What's going on here?" He asked himself again. He drew closer and saw the source of the smell. A skunk girl was standing at a stand eating a sandwich. He tried not to cause any attention as he watched her movements.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 pm

The skunk woman was idly eating her sandwitch as she sighed "God, It's so slow today! Normally people come from miles around to find my scent, what's going on?" she nibbled on her sandwich cutely "I hope I'm not losing my touch..." She looked around glumly, until she saw a strange man she did not recognize "OOh! a fresh young man, just what I needed!" She smiled seductively before blowing him a kiss seductively "How about you come over here and take a whiff or two? I don't mean any harm..."

[should you roll, or me? again, having trouble finding the rules...]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:03 pm

(If that kiss was an attack, then yes, you would roll to see if it hits me or not. You can go ahead and do that and I will respond accordingly.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:07 pm

[yeah, I figured that since most mammals also generate scent from their wrists, that a blown kisss would fit nicely, and I rolled a 49]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 8:46 pm

He saw a fragrancy heart shoot past his head, nearly hitting him! "Well, there goes my cover." He said to himself before stepping outside into her sight. "I'm sorry miss, but I was just passing through... You don't have to mind me." Karbon said trying to find a way to make his escape.

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 9:28 pm

She giggled sultrily "Oho, no. You are not eaving me all by my lonesome, Sugar~" She then closes in on him, quickly pressing her tail into his face in an attempt to distract him, wanting to press her rump against his impressive bulge.

[Attempting fragrent press, rolled a 78, is it ok for her to try that? Got the impression she was near him, like, he was in a nearby bush]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 pm

(Yeah lol, don't worry about messing up or anything, just do whatever you like during the RP. I won't get mad or anything lol)

With quick movements, the skunk girl was right up on him! "Gak!" Is all he could let out before he saw her spin around and press her lovely ass onto his groin. He then looked up at her tail as it swayed from left then right in front of his face. It then came closer and pressed up against him. It smells... So good, almost intoxicating! "No... I can't be seduced!" Karbon said in his mind as he tries not to breath and backs away.

*Tries to back away from her Fragrant Press*

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:28 pm

[rolled a 10 for the backing away, so a fail, right? and I then rolled a 81, so... I think a pass? for doing the fragrant embrace?again, could you pm me a copy of the rules so I can write them down somewhere?]

The skunkette smiled seductively, but pouted when Karbon backed away "What do you think you are doing, sweetie? I can't just let you go, you got the one thing this lady needs, sweetie... now pucker up~?" She actually looked.. rather lonely. Like she was desperate for company of any kind, but only knew how to request for the sensual kind

Last edited by Craicte on Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 4:42 pm

(Actually, all even numbers are successful rolls while all odd numbers are failure rolls. If you rolled a 10 for Karbon backing away, he would succeed on that. If you would like, you can rewrite your last post.

There really isn't a copy of the rules, the only thing I do in RPs is just the rolling part with evens being successes and odds being failures.)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:05 pm

[Oh, Ok! I was unsure]
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:08 pm

fixed it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:19 pm

"Pucker up?" He said still on the defensive, "Like I would go and kiss some random girl like that!" It was obvious that he wasn't just going to give in and give her the kiss that she wanted. He turned to look for a way out, but noticed something odd... The place he came in from was blocked now! "Huh... Wha?" Is all Karbon was able to let out. His back was now turned to the Skunkette enabling a free hit from her.

*Confusing on why the exit is now suddenly blocked for a free turn for Skunkette*

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:26 pm

She sighed and tried again to wrap her tail around him. this time her tail going for his wrist, almost as if trying to comfort him "I've been lost here a long time. I... I honestly thought that I'd never see another person here..." The layout of this place is always changing, always moving... there's no way out for one of us alone... Could we at least have some fun, then try to find a way out? I'll even help you get out if I lose our little spar, kay sweetie?" She winked sassily
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:26 pm

[Hope I am doing well, I was trying to go by what you inferred.]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:55 pm

(You are doing just fine Smile )

Name: Karbon (doesn't remember his last name)
Race: Human
Weapon: Broadsword and fists
Armor: Heavy plated armor but will take it off if he needs speed
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Body: Muscular to a point
Weakness: Kissing, Licking, Facesitting, Stinkface, and Onara

Normal Moves – 1 Damage
1. Horizontal Slash – Karbon reels back and slices his opponent in a horizontal motion with all of his might.
2. Vertical Slash – Same thing as his horizontal slash but this time in a vertical motion.
3. Slicing Uppercut – Karbon drops his sword to a lower position and scraps the ground with his blade and brings it up, sending the opponent flying upwards if it connects.
4. Should Ram – Karbon stands his ground and then charges forward with his shoulder, if the move connects, then he sends his opponent flying backwards and to the ground.
5. Dropkick – Karbon impales his sword in the ground and uses it as a pole vault of sorts. He lifts his body into the air and extends out both feet. If the move connects, it will send his opponent flying backwards and to the ground, if the move misses, Karbon will fall to the ground and take a bit of damage.
6. Frontflip Slash – Karbon uses the front of his blade as leverage to flip his body over it and then comes down in a sitting position while using the momentum to bring the blade over his head and down onto the opponent.
7. Sweeping Blade – Karbon fakes going for a slash at the upper torso area and spins around. Bringing his blade to a lower position as he spins and sweeps the legs of his opponent. This is meant to keep turtling players guessing.
8. Decisive Stab – Karbon can use this move in three ways: either go for the head, torso, or legs. Karbon will thrust out his sword and stab his opponent at one of these three areas. If it hits the face, the opponent will be stunned for a bit, if it hits their torso, it will push the opponent backwards, if it hits the legs, this will send his opponent to a crouching position and stunned.
9. Overhead Slam – Karbon leaps up into the air and brings down his sword with all his might on top of his opponents head.
10. Handle Attack – Karbon will spin around and use that force to send the butt of his sword into the skull of his opponent. If this move hits, it will send his opponent spinning in the opposite direction and backwards a bit.

Throws – 2 Damage
1. Front Throw – Karbon will stab his sword into the ground and take his opponent by the back of his head and ram it straight into the handle of the blade and then pull them back and knee them straight into the face, sending them flying backwards from the impact.
2. Back Throw – Karbon impales his opponent through the back and lifts them up into the air, he will then proceed to slam them down on the other side of the stage, right on top of their head. He will then put his foot on their back and pull out his sword for a bit of extra damage.

Special Moves – 2 Damage
1. Cyclone – Karbon will start to spin with his blade extended outwards, he is also able to move while spinning. Depending on what button you press will control how long he will spin for. The move will continue even if the opponent is hit by it so its most effective at very close range.
2. Armor Up!- Karbon will hold his sword up close to his body and let out a war cry of sorts, this will increase Karbon’s defense and a projection of a shield will start to circle around his body. Depending on what button you hit will affect how long the shield will be up for.
3. Silencing Strike – Karbon will speed himself up and yell “Charge!” as he runs towards his opponent. If he gets close enough before the move ends, he will slam down his sword onto his opponent, causing damage and silencing his opponent so that they can use any type of special moves or supers. Depending on what button you press will increase how long he can charge toward his opponent before the move ends and how long the target is silenced for.
4. Crippling Strike – Karbon will use his sword to cripple a limb of his opponent’s. Depending on what limb he cripples will determine what effect is applied. If he cripples an arm, this will cause reduced damage for a period of time with attacks that come from his opponents hands and renders throws useless. If he cripples their legs, then their opponent will be slowed and damage done by leg attacks will be reduced damage. Only one limb can be crippled at a time.
5. Apprehend – Karbon will spin and extend out his sword, if this move hits, the spinning motion of his blade will pull his opponent closer towards him and then he will lower his stance and jump upwards while still spinning and uppercut his opponent with his blade, sending his opponent flying upwards and away.
6. Bleeding Slice – Karbon accurately aims his blade for a portion of his opponents body to make them bleed for a small amount of time. The bleeding effect will deal continuous amounts of damage but will disappear in time. The button hit will determine on how long the bleeding effect will last for.

Super Moves – 3 Damage
1. Hack and Slash – Karbon will charge forward with a continuous slashing motion from left to right. The closer the opponent is to him, the more damage the move will do. This move covers about half of the stage in length before it ends and the opponent will not be able to get out of it if hit by it.
2. Tornado – Karbon spins around with his sword out but this time at a much rapider speed than before. He is unable to move but the fierce velocity that he is spinning at will cause his opponent to be sucked in if close enough to him. If his opponent gets caught by the Tornado special attack, the opponent will be sent spinning around getting sliced up and then at the end will be sent flying upwards and out of the tornado, causing damage from the landing as well.
3. Immobilized – Karbon goes down on one knee and holds out his sword in front of him in a vertical position, a force field of sorts will then envelope around him. This will cause any next attack by his opponent to have no effect or damage on him, no matter how much the next attack will do.

Ultimate Move – Can only be used once during battle, 5 Damage unless opponent is less than 10% health
1. Heavenly Smite – Karbon calls forth power from the Heavens and then thrust his sword to the ground, a projection of a sword will come down from the Heavens and cover half of the screen, causing major damage if the projected sword hits. The lower the health of his opponent, the more damage the move will do and if the opponent has less than 10% of health, it will count as an instant K.O. if it hits. This move is unblockable and can only be avoided if the opponent is further than half of the screen away from Karbon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karbon felt her tail wrap around his wrist and pulled him back to look at her. He listened to what she had to say and answered, "Fine... I'm not sure how you will be able to help me out, but you better think of a way fast. There is no way I'm going to lose to you in our spar."

Pulling his wrist away from her tail, he readied his sword and pointed it at her, "I'm going to make this quick!" With that he slashed at her with his blade!

*Vertical Slash*

(I added in all of his attacks so you can easily reference them. Also in the bio as well is his weaknesses as well. I hope you remember to use the stinkface attack Wink )

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:08 pm

[Lol, I rolled a 1 for karbon, and a 66 for skunkette, that's a critical fail, and a hit, rite? And since he was rushing her, he is close, correct?]

The skunkette smiled happily as he tripped over a rock and fell towards her, to which she turned around and thrust out her rump, raising her tail and wrapping it around her foes head and letting her pheromones fly.

[fragrant embrace]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 pm

(You can make that as a critical fail if you wish. Some people see if rolling a double odd as a critical fail and double evens as a critical success, but you can make up however you see fit.)

Karbon's boasting got the best of him and karma really bit him here. Just as he was rushing in, he didn't see the rock below his feet and he tripped right over it! "Oomph!" He let out as he started to fall forward, only to see the horror that awaited him.

His face was going straight for her ass! He felt her soft tail envelope around the back of his head and pulled him right in there. A lovely scent start to warf around his nose and it was starting to make him tipsy. He knew he couldn't stay here long and tried to push her body away from his.

*Struggle*

(If you wanted that roll to be a critical fail, Karbon will have to pass his turn. If you want to go by what other people go by and have double odds like 11 or 33 be critical fails, then I can let you change it up and have Karbon struggle. If that is the way it goes then Skunkette with have a critical success and gets to attack twice her next turn.)

Last edited by Mkmd13 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:02 pm

[Yeah, have him struggle, and so, after he struggles, wether or not it succeeds, she'll get to attack twice? Just making sure I comprehend what you are saying]
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:26 pm

(Right and fixed it)

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:37 pm

[So... you got a 49, I got a 18, and a 32 so I'll just attack twice, right? lol, i am curious, what if someone critical failed a struggle?]

The skunkette leans in close to her target with a coy smile on her face, cooing through puckered purple lips "tehee~ I've missed doing this." With a furtive giggle, she kisses karbon firmly on the lips. Pulling away with a loud smack, she closes her eyes and purses her lips, blowing out a light, sweet breath into karbon's face.

She then smiles and whispers in his ear "You wanna smell my faaaavorite scent, hmmmm? Get ready cutie; you're gonna catch a whiff of heaven~<3" Pecking them coquettishly on the lips, the Skunkette guides karbon down onto his knees, she unzips the opening over her vagina, exposing herself to him. Bringing his face up close to it she giggles releases a powerful floral scent right into his face, deluging their senses and overcoming his mind with the heavenly, womanly scent.

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:20 pm

(Right, if I would critically fail again, you would get another 2 attacks.)

This wasn't going as planned for Karbon. He went from ass, to face, to vagina in what seems like seconds of each other! His mind was in a whirlwind right now as he was driven away by her other attacks. "At least I am free..." He thought to himself as he stood up and got his sword back out.

"You got lucky on that one." He puffed, "That wont happen again!" He came at her and tried to throw her!

*Front Throw*

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:34 pm

[90, so it hits. and 72 for me]

Skunkette grunts in pain as Karbon stabs his sword into the ground and take her by the back of his head and rams it straight into the handle of the blade and then pull her back and knee them straight into the face, sending her flying backwards from the impact. She then rubs her face and gets up. "Yeesh, you really go all out, don't ya hun? All I want is some affection. Hate ta see what ya do to the human girls."

She then smirks and blows a facefull of pheromones at him, trying to intoxicate him further with her lovely scent
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:45 pm

Karbon gets blasted in the face with her pheromones and starts to cough to try and get their effect out of his body. He looks back over at her and says, "I never play around, I give it 100% all the time."

Rushing back at her again, he plants his sword in the ground and tries to dropkick her!

*Dropkick*

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:58 pm

[wait, I know that the max willpower/stamina damage dealt is 30, how much has been done to him? And stamina to skunkette?14= karbon 34=skunkette]

Skunkette gets sent reeling back, blocking the hit, but sent sliding back and big bruises on her arms already forming "Gah, This sure is getting me riled up sweetie, you sure you wanna keep me all hot and bothered like this?"

She then kept blowing pheromones at him, taking his coughing as an attempt to grind her rump against him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]   Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte] Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon vs. Skunkette sweetheart [Craicte]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next