Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Salos had once again been travelling from town to town. He had just recently passed by a village of skunk girls that didn't go too well for him. Covered in their smells, he was resting by a river trying to wash off their strong smells.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 1:58 pm

“I never want to go near a skunk girl village ever again. That experience stunk.” he groaned as he washed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:00 pm

No matter how much he scrubbed, the stink don't seem to go away. He couldn't help but take a big whiff of his clothes, the smell making him a mix of pleasure and shame. Unknown to him, a pair of eyes was watching him from the bushes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 pm

“I may need to conjure a new outfit after I clean myself.” he said as he washed himself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:05 pm

As Salons tried (and failed) to get the stink off his clothes, he heard a slight rustling from the bushes, along with a quiet giggle. It seemed like someone was watching him and enjoying the show.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:09 pm

Salos heard the laugh, and he turned flaming dagger in one hand and his other covering himself. “Show yourself or pay the price.” he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:15 pm

The bushes rustled, until a figure emerged. Like the other skunk girls, she wore a maid outfit, only hers was a deep purple, much like the rest of her. She had long black hair and deep purple makeup on. Her maid outfit was tight and showed off her perfect curves. Finally, a long, fluffy purple skunk tail with a white stripe extended behind her plump butt. 'Sorry, darling. I was just watching. Do you know how good you smell right now?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:17 pm

“I hate how I smell. Do you come from that dang village?” he asked in an annoyed tone.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:18 pm

'Maybe, maybe not.' She said, her tail wagging back and forth. 'Why would you ever want to wash off the smell? It really suits you.' She said with a breezy smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:20 pm

“ I smell like one of those skunk girls. I hate it.” he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:21 pm

The woman walked up to him, her fluffy tail brushing against him. 'But what's wrong with that? Skunk girls are great. We're fluffy, we're hot and constantly horny, and we smell amazing.' She said, not seeing the problem.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:29 pm

“Do I look like a skunk girl?” he asked rhetorically.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:34 pm

She thought for a moment, obviously misunderstanding the question. 'No, but theres nothing wrong if you did. Trust me, skunk girls are great. Maybe you just haven't met the right one.'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Salos jumped out of the water, chanting a spell to dress him in a fresh outfit. He focused on suppressing the smell. “Leave now or I will make you. “ he said summoning some flames.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:40 pm

She gave him an apologietic smile. 'Oh come on, don't be such a spoilsport. I just want to have some fun.' she said, her fluffy tail lightly brushing against his body.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:43 pm

“No thanks. You skunk girls may enjoy that sorta fun, but I don’t.” he said taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:45 pm

'Are you sure? Last chance to talk it over before I need to get a little frisky with you, darling.' She said, puckering her lips suggeetingly as her tail started to wave back forth with greater intensity.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:49 pm

Salos had enough. He summoned a bow and aimed at her. “Is this answer plan enough for you?” he asked as he fired.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:46 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 98

Sweet Scent Sweetheart - 76

Salos immediately fired a flaming arrow that hit her straight in the stomach, causing her to double back.

Not to be dissuaded though, she merely puckered her lips and blew a heart shaped cloud of purple smoke from her tail and blew it at the pyromancer, causing his face to get a whiff of her pheromones. 'If you like that, then just wait for what else I have planned, darling.'

Salos: 27

Skunkette Sweetheart: 27, burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 3:50 pm

Salos was overwhelmed by her scent, it was overpowering. He attempted to summon a shield to help repel her other scents. 

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 4:54 pm

Warm Ward - 66

Fragrant Press - 23

Salos focused his firepower, boosting his defense and strengthening his mind to her advances.

The skunk girl tried to give him a whiff of her stench, but with his ward up, she failed to make any sort of impression on him at the moment.

Salos: 27, Warm Ward 1/3

Skunkette Sweetheart: 26, burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:16 pm

“Give it up and to back to your smelly village.” he said, tired of skunk girls. He threw some daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:21 pm

Blaze Daggers - 16, 45, 66, 78

Fragrant Press - 48

Salons conjures up several flaming daggers and launches them at the skunk girl, landing three solid hits.

She slides up to him, wagging her large, fluffy tail. 'Smelly village? Maybe I just need to show you how good we can really smell.' She said, grinding her large butt and soft maid outfit against Salos' crotch, her lovely smell filling his nose as she backed away with a giggle.

Salos: 25, Warm Ward 2/3

Skunkette Sweetheart: 22
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan. He was starting to like the smell, and his weakness for feminine things also becoming obvious.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Turn Skip

Fragrant Embrace - 98

Salos was lost in the fluffy sensations and was unable to move.

The skunk girl wrapped her fluffy tail around Salos, the fluff making him feel all warm and fuzzy. She grinded into him with a bit more force as be became stuck in her embrace. Her soft, feminine smell flowed into his nose from her tail. She made sure to turn around every so often and gave him teasing kisses on his nose and cheeks, whispering 'Just let me change your opinions on fluffy skunk girls, darling. Just sit back and enjoy. And based on the way you're moaning, maybe I'll even give you a nice, soft maid outfit like mine later. Would you like that?'

Salos: 22, bound

Skunkette Sweetheart: 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Skunkette Sweetheart
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next