Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Skunkette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs. Skunkette  Empty
PostSubject: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Charlie had taken up a job to investigate a road where travelers were being attacked. The reports were light on details; whoever was the culprit had only been described as 'sweet smelling' and 'shiny purple'.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:08 pm

Charlie walked up the road looking around and sniffing trying to catch a sweet scent or see the purple shiny woman "man such a small amount of details makes it a little hard..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:14 pm

It wasn't long until Charlie caught the scent. Literally. The Wild Mage followed her nose to a little grove just a short distance from the road.

Sitting on a log was a woman with a long, fluffy skunk tail of white and purple fur. She was clad in a metallic purple leotard with white fur lining at the leg holes, arm holes, and neckline, and thigh-high metallic purple skin-tight boots. She was in the middle of applying a fresh coat of purple makeup to her face that matched her long purple painted fingernails. Busty and long legged, her rear was also quite bodacious.

She hadn't seemed to notice Charlie yet.

Charlie: 30 Willpower
Skunkette: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:15 pm

Charlie looks at the skunk looking woman and thinks "Okay so the shiny purple is a check but..." she walks close trying to hide herself as she takes a small whiff to try to smell a sweet scent
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:22 pm

Charlie took a quick sniff and her nose was filled with sweetness.

"Do I have an admirer?" the woman in purple asked as she turned to look at Charlie. Apparently, she heard Charlie's sneaky whiff.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Charlie squeaks and blushes realizing the compromising position she was in "Oh um i um not a admirer. I was trying to um check off a list to find out if you where the shiny purple sweet smelling target i had to find." She slowly pulls out her staff
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 10:33 pm

"Oh? And why were you trying to find little old me?" the woman asked with an amused grin. "Looking for a good time?"

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:33 am

Charlie blushed deeper and shook her head "well no I was told you were attacking travelers on this road so I had to come defeat you or convince you to stop!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:02 pm

(Sweet Scent Sweetheart -roll 78- Success! Daze -roll 73- Fail!)

"Oh? So you want to keep me all to yourself?" the woman in purple asked as moved her finger through the air; a trail of smoke followed it and formed the shape of a heart. The sweet smelling woman then blew a kiss and launched her creation at Charlie. If his her in the face and filled her nose with an overpowering sweetness.

Charlie: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:12 pm

Charlie squeaks as she smells the sweet scent as she hops back a little and spins her staff trying to create a lightning circle "I um never said that miss! Please don't just jump to conclusions!"

(wild magic, lightning bullseye
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:22 pm

(Lightning Bullseye -roll 95- Crit Fail! Wild Magic -roll 71- Tiny Charlie!)
(Fragrant Press -roll 6- Crit Success!)

Charlie's magic went wild; not only did it shock her, but it shrunk her as well.

"No need to be so modest." the Skunkette as she walked over to the shrunken mage. "Breathe in as much as you want." The woman in purple sat down on Charlie and hit he tiny opponent with an intense blast of sweet fragrance.

Charlie: 24 Willpower + Tiny(4) + Stunned
Skunkette: 30 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:36 pm

Charlie squeaks under her and shivered from the intense smell as her small tail begins wagging
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:43 pm

(Fragrant Press -roll [87, 63]- Fail!)

The skunkette got up and looked at Charlie with a bit of concern. "Was that too much for the little girl?"

Charlie: 23 Willpower + Tiny(3) + Disadvantage(Due to Sizeplay)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:46 pm

Charlie shakes her head and shivers again before trying to focus her energy "I um i'm fine just got caught off guard! Wait you don't seem as mean as i thought..."

(wild magic, sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:55 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 19- Fail! Wild Magic -roll 17- Success is Yours!)
(Fragrant Press -roll 27, 8- 1 Fail and 1 Crit Success!)

"Just making sure I haven't broken my toy too quickly." the sexy skunk woman said before she went back to pinning Charlie beneath her, relatively, massive ass.

Charlie: 21 Willpower + Tiny(2) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 7:58 pm

Charlie squeaks and weakly moans underneath her ass shivering as the scent hits her nose again whining
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:08 pm

(Fragrant Press -roll [12, 36]- Crit Success!)

The skunkette squeezed Charlie between her butt cheeks, as she continued to bathe the mini mage in sweet fragrances.

Charlie: 18 Willpower + Tiny(1) + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Charlie moans again as she could only be flattened and bathed in the sweet smell shivering intensly
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:19 pm

(Fragrant Press -roll [34, 48]- Success!)

Charlie continued to be completely helpless underneath her opponent, until she finally returned to her regular size.

"Ready to surrender?" the skunkette asked as she stood up and waved her tail at Charlie.

Charlie: 15 Willpower
Skunkette: 30 Stamina + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 pm

Charlie shivered as she hopped back and whines as she focuses her wild magic inwards to give her her deer form "I won't give in yet and now i'll give myself a counter to your close up fighting miss um...sweet smelling skunk lady...'

(Form change deer)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:31 pm

(Form Change -Auto-)
(Fragrant Embrace -roll [100, 61]- Crit Success!)
(Will check -roll 4- Pass!)

Charlie transformed into her Deer From, but was then immediately wrapped up in the skunkette's long fluffy tail.

"Are you sure a counter is what you really want?" the skunkette asked as she looked over her shoulder at her captive with a smirk on her lips.

Charlie: 13 Willpower + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Charlie squeaked feeling the soft tail wrapped around her "What are you saying? I don't just wanna be someone's toy! I need to get stronger and learn more techniques!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 pm

(Eu du Kiss Me -roll 3- Crit Fail!)
(Will check -roll 26- Pass!)

The skunkette let out a pained grunt when Charlie started squirming and nearly yanked the midara off of her feet.

Charlie: 11 Willpower + Bound
Skunkette: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:44 pm

Charlie tried her best to wiggle free whining "Why do you have to smell so good!? Aren't you a skunk?"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  EmptyMon Sep 14, 2020 8:55 pm

(Struggle -roll 100- Crit Success!)
(Will Check -roll 55- Fail! Charmed due to Meek Cuteness!)

Charlie not only struggled free of her opponent's tail, but also ended up knocking the Skunkette off of her feet.

"You're lucky your cute." the midara grumbles as she got back up.

Charlie: 11 Willpower
Skunkette: 29 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Skunkette
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next