Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Skunkette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:42 am

Charlie blushes at her compliment and smirks as she knelt and kissed the skunk's crotch "Well if you think i'm cute i hope you like this in addition to it~"

(cute sub)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 4:18 pm

(Cute Sub -roll 35- Fail!)
(Eau du Fall For Me -roll [47, 93]- Fail!)

Unfortunately for Charlie, the skunkette backed up and out of her range. "My, how forward! We haven't even kissed yet." she teased.

Charlie: 11 Willpower
Skunkette: 29 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Charlie blushes as she hopped up annoyed at her not being able to fight this woman as she turned and wiggle her butt towards her hoping to get her to lower her guard "Well i'm sure you wouldn't mind jumping a few steps right~"

(tail whip)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:30 pm

(Tail Whip -roll 87- Crit Fail!)
(Fragrant Press -roll 74- Success!)

To Charlie's surprise, she felt her opponent press her lovely rear against hers. The wild mage ws no match in a battle of butts as was nearly knocked off of her feet. The only thing keeping her up was the skunkette's sweet smelling tail wrapping around her face.

Charlie: 8 Willpower + Charmed
Skunkette: 29 Stamina + Charmed + Advantage
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:39 pm

Charlie squeaks and shivers as she tries to crawl away some before turning around and yelling as she focuses all her wild magic into her causing a large burst of her magic

(wild surge)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 pm

(Wild Surge -roll 10- Success is Mine x2!)
(Fragrant Embrace -roll [25, 49]- Fail!)

The skunkette jumped in surprise due to Charlie's sudden yell. She looked around, but couldn't see anything that would have caused that reaction. "Calling for help?" she guessed.

Charlie: 8 Willpower + Charmed + Auto-Success(2)
Skunkette: 29 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Charlie smiled feeling more energized as she suddenly pulled the skunk woman into a seductive kiss "here's that first kiss you wanted~"

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:09 pm

(Seductress Kiss -Auto- Charm -roll 92- Success!)
(Sweet Scent Sweetheart -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

The midara was taken off guard by the sudden and agressive kiss from her opponent. "Nice kiss." she muttered in a daze.

Charlie: 8 Willpower + Charmed + Auto-Success(1)
Skunkette: 25 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Charlie winks to her as she steps back and focuses her energy into herself to give herself more of a fighting chance

(wild magic ,sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:21 pm

(Sun's Blessing -Auto-)
(Eau du kiss me -roll 100- Crit Success!)

Charlie cast her healing spell, but the effect was completely undone by her opponent pulling her into and intense kiss. The skunkette then let her go and blew a small could of sweet smelling smoke into her face.

Charlie: 6 Willpower
Skunkette: 25 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:26 pm

Charlie squeaks and shivers from the intense kiss and the sweet smell as she weakly pulled her back into a more normal kiss "m...more"

(Cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 7:30 pm

(Cute Kiss -roll 92- Crit Success! Base Damage -roll 2- 2 damage!)
(Will Check -roll 54- Pass!)

"Weakly" was a bit of an understatement. Charlie was actually rather aggressive when she pulled the woman in purple into another kiss.

Charlie: 6 Willpower
Skunkette: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:11 am

Charlie blushes and looks to her and smiles before kneeling and kissing her crotch again "well time to make up what you made me wait for last time miss~"

(cute sub)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:41 pm

(Cute Sub -roll 59- Fail!)
(Eau du fall for me -roll 84- Success!)
(Will Check -roll 74- Pass!)

As Charlie leaned in, she was stopped by the overwhelming floral sent coming from the skunkette's womanhood. The mage blushed as a feeling of longing welled up within her.

Charlie: 4 Willpower + Charmed
Skunkette: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:45 pm

Charlie blushes and looks up at the woman before she gets up and tries to hit her with her staff naturally "if i can't kiss you then i guess i'll get rough miss!"

(quick jab)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:49 pm

(Quick Jab -roll 88- Crit Success!)
(Will Check -roll 49- Fail! Charmed due to Meek Cuteness!)

The sudden switch in tactics caught the midara off guard and she doubled over from Charlie's staff colliding with her gut.

"Again, you're lucky your cute." the Skunkette mumbled.

Charlie: 4 Willpower + Charmed
Skunkette: 21 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:50 pm

Charlie smirks "If only you'd let me be more loving but you seem to not want me to~" She teased the skunk dom as she tried to focus her energy again hoping she had rested enough to focus well enough

(Wild magic, sun's blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:08 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 15- Crit Fail!)
(Sweet Scent Sweetheart -roll 96- Crit Success!)

"You're the one resisting me." the woman in purple said as she traced another smokey heart in the air. She then blew directly into Charlie's face.

Charlie: 1 Willpower + Charmed + Stunned
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Charlie shivers from the sudden heart blown into her face as she could only fall to knees whining and blushing "I...just wanted to try to win..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:20 pm

(Fragrant addition -roll 9- Crit Fail!)

"Win? What's there to win?" the skunkette asked dismissively. "Is basking in my scent not enough for you?"

Charlie: 1 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:23 pm

Charlie blushed and lowered her ears "your scent id nice miss i just really want to prove myself in a fight..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:26 pm

(Fragrant addition -roll 41- Fail!)

"There's nothing to prove." the skunkette said as she softly stroked Charlie's cheek with a hand. "Just surrender yourself to my fragrance."

Skunkette: 20 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Charlie blushes at her soft hand as she could only wag her tail and lean into her hand giving up on attack her as she rested "I...guess you're right i don't think i could resist if i wanted to miss...um what is your name? i feel bad for only calling you miss."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:58 pm

(Fragrant addition -roll 77- Fail!)

"Fifi." the skunkette told her. "But that's not something you should have to worry about for long.

Skunkette: 20 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Charlie blushes and looks at her before softly kissing her "Well it's nice to meet you miss Fifi!"

(cute kisses)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Skunkette
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next