Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Skunkette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 1:58 pm

Charlie blushes and instinctively kneels before Fifi from the scent of her womanhood. She looked up to Fifi waiting for permission to do anything with her pussy "May i miss Fifi?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 2:01 pm

"I was just going to let you, but, now that you asked, I want to hear you beg first." Fifi told her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Charlie blushes deeply as she looks up to her "Please let me worship your pussy miss Fifi! I wanna be a good girl for you and i want to taste your juices!" She didn't think twice about begging the beautiful skunk woman
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 2:10 pm

The skunkette's tail snaked it's way behind Charlie and shoved the mage's face into Fifi's waiting pussy. The powerful floral scent filled Charlie's lung and her thoughts became a jumbled mess.

---

Charlie came too some time later. She was still in the grove, but she was alone. The only sign Fifi had been there was the sweet smelling juices covering the mages face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Charlie rubs her head and licks her face clean as she looks around "huh i guess miss Fifi didn't want me to stay with her..." she slowly stood up and looked back at her tail to see if she had reverted
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 2:17 pm

Charlie was back in bunny form, but somehow, she just knew she could easily return to being a skunk girl if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 2:20 pm

Charlie squeaks excitedly at the idea of her new magic as she groaned from her body being itchy from the grass around her as she slowly walked back to a town to find a inn to stay in "Thanks again miss Fifi wherever you are...I think i can get a little bit more of a advantage now~" she smiles as she continues walking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Skunkette
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4