Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Skunkette Twins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Skunkette Twins Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:06 pm

Brin had be following rumors about a strange midara village. He had be hired to track it down and confirm what kind of midara dwelled there. He was walking through a Forrest, heading for the towns general direction, when he smelled a strange fragrance and some giggling. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:14 pm

Brin took a deep whiff of the fragrance. It didn't smell bad, far from it, in fact. It was sweet smell that made him feel at ease. But not at ease enough for him to not notice the giggling he heard nearby. He shook off the sweet smell and looked around, wondering if he was near the town or not. If he was, then he already had a good idea of what kind of person was giggling at him. 'Is someone there?' He called out, trying to find the source of it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:20 pm

He soon came upon a clearing with the source of the sweet smell. It was two skunk girls. One had large boobs and wore a cute purple dress and the other had a large bottom and wore a black dress. They didn’t seem to have heard him before and were sitting in a flower garden, seemingly lost in girl talk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:25 pm

Brin stared at the two beautiful skunk girls, looking at their curves, their fluffy tails, and their plump pouty lips. The girl talk they were in the middle of seemed to get in his head a bit as he tried to sneak closer to them, wondering what they were doing and what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:29 pm

His attempt at sneaking failed as the flowers caused him to sneeze. “Oh what’s this?” the first girl said, looking at him smiling. “Looks like someone would like to join us for some fun.” the other girl responded. Both girls giggled with an amused tone behind it.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:38 pm

'Oh, um. Sorry I disturbed you ladies. W-what were you talking about?' He said, trying to get on their good side a little, knowing he would only make it harder on himself if he tried to run. Their feminine giggling only made him wonder what they were planning.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:40 pm

“Oh we were going to have a lovely tea party out here.” the purple girl said. “Would you like to join us?” the black girl inquired. Brin could now see a table with three chairs around it in the middle of the flower bed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:48 pm

Brin had things to do, but maybe he would be fine to relax just for a bit. Besides, doing this would make the two skunk girls happy, and he didn't want to make any unnecessary enemies as he went to the village. 'Only for a little bit.' The knight said with a nod as he took a seat at one of the three chairs, blushing a bit at how it looked incredibly pink and girly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:50 pm

“It is so nice that you can join us.” the first girl said, pouring him a cup of tea. “What’s your name, sweetie?” the second girl asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:53 pm

'Thank you for the tea. Oh, my name is Brin. What are yours?' He said, taking a sip of his tea out of the pink teacup. It was extremely sweet and tasty, making him relax in his chair a bit as he looked at the two beautiful skunk girls. They were so beautiful, it was a bit hard for him to stay focused.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 10:56 pm

“My name as Amy and this is Ami.” the purple girl introduced herself as. “Wait.....isn’t Brin the name of a lipstick loving sissy that we have heard rumors about?” Ami asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:04 pm

Brin nearly choked on his sweet tea, letting them know exactly who he was. 'O-oh, um, that's, I...' He said, having a hard time finding the right words to say as he looked back and forth between the two sexy skunk girls, starting to get a bad feeling. If they decided to do what he thought they would, then this tea party could potentially be a very interesting experience.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:05 pm

“Is that true, sweetie?” Amy asked. “Do you like lipstick and dressing cute?” Ami asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:14 pm

Brin could already sense where this was going, so despite a voice in the back of his head saying to let them have their way with him, his reason said it was time to go. 'Um, I-I should probably be going pretty soon.' He said, trying to get up from the pink chair.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:17 pm

“Don’t go. You didn’t finish your tea yet.” Amy said with a reassuring smile. “Yeah, we were just interested in what you liked.” Ami said with soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:25 pm

Brin blushed. 'I really appreciate it girls, but I really should go.' He said, getting up from his chair, pretty much confirming to the two skunk girls that their guesses were right on the mark. 'I-I not some lipstick loving sissy.' He said, trying to sound tough as he tried to back away slowly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Sweet scent sweetheart = 48

“But we insist that you stay.” Amy said, creating a kiss of purple smoke and blowing it into Brin’s face. The sweet scent caused him to fill with pure bliss. The girls posed as he seemed stunned by the scent.

Brin: 27
Amy/Ami: 30
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:40 pm

Brin blinked, a little overwhelmed by the sweet scent. He managed to shake it off and draw his sword and shield. 'I don't think you girls are just going to let me walk away, huh?' He said, looking back and forth between them. At least they weren't wearing lipstick (yet). He put up his silver sheild, trying to wait for the right moment to counter, hoping that he would get one.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:46 pm

Shield stance = 27
Double fragrant hug = 22

His attempts at mounting a defense are stuck when he is caught by a double sided hug from the sisters. “I hope this will rid you of some of your aggressive tendencies....”Amy started saying. “So we can continue with our tea party.” Ami finished the sentence. The feeling of their two soft bodies felt nice to the knight.

Brin: 25, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:52 pm

Brin let out a small moan as the two beautiful skunk girls rubbed against him. 'Let me go.' He said as he tried to get out. The sweet smell from earlier got in his head again as he struggled to try and get away before they hugged the will to fight right out of him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:56 pm

Struggle = 43

He moans as the sweet smelling embrace continues. “Why don’t you tell us what you like and we could play that instead.” Amy said with a kiss on his cheek. “We don’t like to fight. We rather enjoy spending time having fun.” Ami said with a kiss as well.

Brin: 23, Bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySat Sep 26, 2020 11:59 pm

Brin couldn't help but tell them the truth as he struggled to move. 'I really like being teased and humiliated with lipstick and being dressed as a girl.' He blurted out loud as he struggled to resist them. He needed to get away before they took advantage of his weaknesses.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:02 am

Struggle = 62

He manages to get away, but not before the damage is done. “I know you were the lipstick loving sissy.” Ami said with a smile. “Well if you sit down at the table, we can give you some lipstick as we enjoy our tea. Afterwards, you can come home with us for a very large makeover.” Amy says, sitting back at the table as she smiles at him as she draws a tube of lipstick from a small bag on the table.

Brin: 23
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:14 am

It took a lot of willpower for Brin to resist her offer. He was so tempted to just sit down and get a makeover from the skunk girl, he could barely stand it. It was only by trying to focus his mind was he able to shake his head. Although, he was scared that if she asked him again, he might not be able to say no.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins EmptySun Sep 27, 2020 12:22 am

Intense concentration = 64
Eau du kiss me = 70

He manages to recover some of his willpower as Ami pulls him into a kiss. “I know you want to listen to my sister and join us for some girly fun. Stop listening to your head and listen to your heart.” she said warmly as she blew on his face a little, the scent of her breath almost comforting in a way.

Brin:24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Skunkette Twins   Brin Vs Skunkette Twins Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Skunkette Twins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next