Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie vs. Skunkette

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 4:22 pm

(Cute Kisses -roll 70- Success! Damage -roll 1- 1 Base Damage!)
(Fragrant addition -roll 79- Fail!)
(Will Check -roll 29- Fail! Charmed due to Meek Cuteness!)

Fifi allowed the deer mage to kiss her. "And what is you name, cutie?" the skunkette asked with a flirty smile.

Charlie: 1 Willpower + Charmed
Skunkette: 18 Stamina + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Charlie blushes at being called cute "Oh um my name is Charlie miss Fifi!" she smiles as she hugs Fifi unconciously trying to rub her soft ears against her

(soft fur)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:19 pm

(Soft Fur -roll 77- Fail!)
(Fragrant addition -roll 20- Success)

"Charlie. What a wonderful name for my newest fragrance." Fifi said as she took a few steps back from Charlie.

The skunkette the blew at kiss at the mage and unleashed a storm of smokey hearts. The circled around Charlie and filled her lungs with their over powering fragrance. They lifted her into the air and begun to transform her.

Charlie's own magic intervened at that point. Instead of being reduced to a bottle of perfume like Fifi intended, the mages butt expanded, her hair gained some black streaks, and a large and fluff skunk tail grew from her rear end. The smokey hearts then faded away and Charlie was dropped unceremoniously on the ground.

"That... was not supposed to happen." Fifi said as she openly gaped in shock at Charlie's new form.

(Charlie has been defeated! Charlie has gained access to Skunk Form!)

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:37 pm

Charlie squeaks as she lands on the ground and looks at herself in amazment "oh wow! I didn't think my wild magic would give me a form like this! Thank you miss Fifi!" Charlie hugged the skunk woman as she smiled like a kid on christmas
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:42 pm

"You're...welcome?" Fifi replied, still completely confused about why her opponent turned into another skunk.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:50 pm

Charlie smiles to her looking at herself "oh you're probably confused huh? Simple version is my magic is known as wild magic so i can learn almost any magic that exists but i have to use chaos energy not gonna explain that, anyway it can change my form to make me match a midara sometimes and apparently your smoke trick made me a skunk girl like you!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:56 pm

"Alright then..." Fifi replied, still not fully getting it. "Well, if your a skunkette like me now, then we should probably find you a human for you to play with?" she said as she slapped Charlie on the butt.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Charlie squeaks from the sudden slap and blushes "I was thinking you could teach me some techniques to use as a skunk girl miss Fifi. Do we have to force someone else to submit?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:07 pm

"Alright, fine." Fifi said as her tail coiled around Charlie. "I'll just have to demonstrate on you then."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 pm

Charlie blushes as she feels the tail coil around her "What do you mean? What are you gonna show me?" She didn't offer resistance only pure curiosity to Fifi
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:19 pm

"Well to start with, it should be easiest for you to release sweet scents from you tail, like so." Fifi said as the tip of her tail rubbed against Charlie's face and filled her nose with the familiar pleasant smell.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:21 pm

Charlie shivered from the nice smell as she softly sniffed her tail before looking back at her own tail "So is it just like letting the scent flow down my tail?" She tried her best to recreate the scent of her own
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:25 pm

"It helps to think of something sweet while doing it." Fifi advised as she let Charlie go so she could practice.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:28 pm

Charlie thinks to herself of her girlfriend and smiled happily as her tail begin to sway from her happy memories a sweet smell slowly spreading around her as she thought of Julia
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:29 pm

"Well done." Fifi said as she clapped politely. "It should become easier and more potent with practice."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:32 pm

Charlie blushes and giggles "Thank you miss Fifi! Can you teach me more? I wanna learn anything and everything you'll teach me! I'll do anything if you'll train me how to be like you in my skunkette form!" She was obviously desperate to learn from Fifi wanting to make the most of her new form
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:46 pm

"Of course. Of course." Fifi said as she patted Charlie on the head, like she was a small child. She then turned around and wrapped her tail around Charlie. "As you've seen several times by now, our tails not only smell good, but are great for restraining people in fluffy hugs. They can also be used to do things like this," Charlie suddenly found herself pulled forward so her crotch was pressed against her mentor's ass, "or this!" Charlie was yanked down to her knees and her head was shoved into Fifi's butt.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:54 pm

Charlie squeaks as he face is shoved into fifi's ass as she could only submissively kiss it as she thinks of the potiential of her new form and how kind Fifi is for teaching her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:58 pm

"We can also release the more foul smells people think of when they think of skunks. " Fifi commented before she let loose an eye-watering fart directly into Charlie's nose. "We don't get much use out of this, but you'll occasionally find someone who is turned on by that kind of thing."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 11:03 am

Charlie squeaks and whines as she moves her hands to hold her nose "I see so...i might be able to stun someone from it? or arouse someone else?" Charlie was taking notes in her head as she thought of the strange use
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 1:10 pm

"Yup." Fifi said as she let Charlie go. "That should be it for the basics. Any smoke tricks should be beyond you at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Charlie nods to her and smiles "So um i don't know how long i'll stay in this form until i revert to the bunny form from before so...can i stay with you until i do?" She would prefer not to be mistaken for Fifi and be attacked so staying with her seemed much safer to her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 1:46 pm

"Oh, so you do what to keep me all to yourself." Fifi teased before she pulled Charlie into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Charlie squeaks as she's pulled into the kiss before relaxing and kissing Fifi back "i guess it's more i want to give you myself for you to keep for a while~" Charlie winks at Fifi playfully
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Fifi smirked as she sat on the log. She then spread her legs and fiddled with her outfit to expose her fragrant womanhood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie vs. Skunkette    Charlie vs. Skunkette  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie vs. Skunkette
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next