Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)

Go down 
+4
monked80
NeoGeno450
VulcanS
silentviewing
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silentviewing

silentviewing

Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) Empty
PostSubject: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 4:08 pm

Mods, feel free to put this where it belongs if the stories section isn't the best place. The way I see it though, I can't put it in the fanart section, since I didn't draw anything, I just put text and kiss-marks on other people's artwork.

Anyway, on 4chan's /trash/ board they have jerk-off encouragement threads where anons request and create captions for sexy pictures. Usually they're instructions on how to whack it, little roleplay scenarios, and the like. Mine are about gentle femdom, with aggressive smooching.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xPPl6WR5kh3D70Am5zF4B6Jt6DH2c6qe

Be aware-- most of it is furry stuff. But one of them is Morrigan, which should appeal to you guys : )
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Oh wow— Embarassed I love all of them actually! I’d love to see more some time!

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:40 pm

VulcanS wrote:
Oh wow— :oops: I love all of them actually! I’d love to see more some time!
    i like requests ',: )
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Hmmm, I’m thinking of maybe a Poison Ivy ensnaring the user one, a Rouge the Bat one catching the reader who’s a night guard, a femme fatale of some sort— just whatever you can work with!

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Would be nice if you could do some for more big lipped ladies like perhaps Madame Flurrie or Zeena.
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Wow I really like this, please do more. I hope this becomes a regular thing people do here
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:09 am

Any new captions, silentviewing?
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 10:42 am

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Any new captions, silentviewing?

I haven't made any, but there is this one that made me want to do them in the first place

http://hypnohub.net/post/show/45186/chibotsu_tava-femdom-frombeyond_-manipper-heart-he
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 11:11 am

Ahh, I remember that one. Well I really hope you'll do more because I absolutely love yours. Even PM'd you with images that could be good for it. ^^
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyTue Nov 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Here's an image that would make for one heck of a caption. =3

http://d.facdn.net/art/jamearts/1510096108/1510096108.jamearts_trade_celly.png
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 10:39 am

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Here's an image that would make for one heck of a caption. =3

http://d.facdn.net/art/jamearts/1510096108/1510096108.jamearts_trade_celly.png

>jamearts
>fox
>black lipstick
yeah this is gonna have to happen
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 11:10 am

Oh boy, can't wait to see it! Let us know whenever you get it done!
Also, if you jamearts. There's also his Madame Lilith, who is also perfect for this kinda stuff. https://jamearts.deviantart.com/art/Submit-to-the-snake-duchess-643676741
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Oh, and got another one you could use with Rouge from Power Stone.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/a168/th/pre/i/2017/254/f/4/flirtacious_rouge___ver__b_by_speedyhimura-dbn4xfq.png
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 1:24 pm

https://drive.google.com/open?id=18RT8vUARIIOvuZ-R_TJ2ek2P_ZuV2E6X

not sure what the Forumotion formatting will do to the image so I'm just gonna post the direct link to my drive folder.

This one took me a little while because I'm running low on appealing situations. I hope other people start making these things because I'm not sure how many I have left in me!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 3:16 pm

I mean I did PM you with an image along with a possible situation for it. Could always go the route of them dominating the viewer with kisses.

Ah well, this one was pretty hot and I hope you make more. ^^
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Yeah, great work as always!

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Saw that new "aggressive kitty foreplay" story you added, silentviewing. Very hot. Would love more of that sort of deal. X3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Also another idea.
https://jamearts.deviantart.com/art/The-bad-teacher-667335501
Why not do a student-teacher scenario with this? Whether it's "punishment" or "reward" is up to you. >w>
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 1:05 am

NeoGeno wants some extra credits...
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:25 am

Just trying to help. XD
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 9:57 pm

http://joi.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1263

somebody else made a kissing caption in the latest /trash/ JOI thread. It's really nice, looks like whoever made it isn't as lazy as me with getting lots of different kiss-marks. they said it's their first caption, so i'm pretty excited to see what else they do. totally made my day! they're getting showered with requests, too : )
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 6:30 am

It was pretty nice. Btw, how's your vn stuff?
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyMon Dec 11, 2017 9:43 pm

vn stuff is pretty stagnant at the moment. I'm already pretty fussy about captions, so it's rare something comes together in a satisfactory way. I did put up two more captions on my drive, though.

I hope you aren't let down by my not doing more of your requests, by the way. Particularly the Rebecca one. Teacher/student is awesome but something about that character rubs me the wrong way... Not sure why. On paper she's a dream.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 2:34 pm

In light of silentviewing having trouble coming up with something satisfactory. I decided to make my own little caption. Couldn't do anything special like the kiss marks or hearts on some of his captions, but I did what I could.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/834e/f/2017/357/2/c/punished_by_the_thief_by_neo_geno450-dbxlm7p.jpg
Back to top Go down
silentviewing

silentviewing

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 5:02 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
In light of silentviewing having trouble coming up with something satisfactory. I decided to make my own little caption. Couldn't do anything special like the kiss marks or hearts on some of his captions, but I did what I could.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/834e/f/2017/357/2/c/punished_by_the_thief_by_neo_geno450-dbxlm7p.jpg

That's really hot, I had a feeling you'd do a good caption.

I haven't used the onomatopoeia "chuic" before since I haven't seen it used outside this forum very much, but I like it. It's a lot more accurate than "smack" for the actual sound of lips parting.

on the subject of captions, what do you think of a more sparse format that uses outlined text closer to the subject's body? like this: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) 15140910

while it doesn't seem as good for narrative captions wherein she's supposed to be kissing you on the spot, I think it would be nice to have a few small snippets of flirty, "come hither" dialogue instead of big walls of text. Not that I don't like lots of text, of course. Detailed scenarios are still hot if you have a good angle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)   Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kissing Captions I've made for /trash/ (manip)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next