Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kissy Captions & Eroica eBooks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lambhat

Kissy Captions & Eroica eBooks! Empty
PostSubject: Kissy Captions & Eroica eBooks!   Kissy Captions & Eroica eBooks! EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 10:06 am

Hello uh...if anyone is still here lol.
I am a loooong time lurker of this forum, and have recently been releasing my own kiss / lips focused written works.

For the past year I have been writing hentai captions on Reddit, and just today, I have published my first eBook!

The eBook is premium content, and I apologize if it is wrong to share such content here, but my caption content is all totally free!

Check out my kiss-centric caption content on my Reddit profile AlienCoined! (or on my Twitter @aliencoined or on Deviantart LambHat)

I hope you enjoy them, let me know what you think!

I also wrote some scripts for an audio performance subreddit, those are on my profile too and any "fills" performed by some lovely performers can be found in the comments of those posts.

And now about my eBook:

Pucker Up U.! -The First Encounter- is now available on Smashwords & savable in eBook formats!
A special discount for my fellow lip fetishists, use code FR92M at check out for 15% off! Code active until October 7th 2022.
Story length: ~10,000 words.
---
Introducing my first ever published story! I have been a hobbyist writer for a long while, and recently started writing and sharing some lewd content. Lipstick fetish / oral fixation is such a rare kink to find content for online so I have actively been trying to create content matching my special little interest in pretty ladies giving kisses.
If anyone here remembers the old lipstick fetish forum site, I was inspired by the story content on there to create this work. I guess there is a bit of "Kanker Sisters" sort of inspiration in this story too. I have been into this fet for a long while, so I wanted to help fill the world with more content, because there really, especially now, is barely anything new!

Story Synopsis:

Luvelend University is a college controlled by a sorority of dominant  women. They want to leave their mark on all the new freshmen...in more  ways than one~.

In this first chapter, Jake North attends  accepted students day. He meets with Mary, a refined assistant nurse.  Jake expects a brief medical exam, but instead, gets the most  aggressive, jarring tease of his life. All Mary needs to drive Jake wild  is a special toy, and lip gloss...

I apologize if self promotion like this is not allowed on this site. I also apologize that this is premium content, but writing lengthy work like this takes quite a bit of time! If you want some free stuff, check out the various kissy hentai captions!
You can read a sample of this story on Smashwords, but here is a special sample from the story's "juicy" scene:
---
Mary reached into her right pocket, pulled out a small bottle with a long black cap. Clearly this was…lip gloss.

She placed the bottle on the table, then took her right arm and rubbed it repeatedly against her mouth, trying to wipe away her visible drool and the smeared lip gloss she had already applied. Once ‘cleaned’, she turned and showed her smudged forearm to me and giggled, then placed her hand on the tip of the lip gloss bottle.

“I need to reapply this before anyone sees how messy I got. You don’t mind if I do that now, right?”

After that adorable teasing question, Mary began stroking me with the fleshlight. My cock was already slick as hell from the fluids dripping from the toy, but now it is drowning in that sticky warmth, and being tickled on every inch against the toy’s deliberate inner-ridges. I gripped my chair tighter, and lifted my feet above the floor. I was groaning and moaning like a mad man.

“My goodness, I can tell through the plastic that this toy has gotten really warm so quickly! Almost as if it was full of cum…did you cum already, sweetie? I’ll keep milking even if you already did~. You deserve more release~.” Mary teased.

I actually didn’t cum yet but holy fuck if she keeps looking at me like that I’ll burst in a minute!
---
Back to top Go down

Kissy Captions & Eroica eBooks!
Page 1 of 1