Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b

Go down 
+33
slippyg
No one
Warrior of Darkness
BurningVulcan
Weatherkeep
Professor Tree
MistaJoestar
BoredAF
notbutnot
Threshold
Panoptes
angrywhiteboy42
ShadithBro
maybeimalion
Yuna
ConTheMink
sfbirdie
Cyberstrike
guametsunami
Mizuhashi
The_Traveller
Dataslycer
hasemeow
Enteriono99
gopher
Eredin
anon64
DocBadonk
epickark
forest Assasin
kissfan
Fuddyduddy
Mkmd13
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Threshold

Threshold

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Double post for v11.1 update.
Bug fixes, some changes and updates.
A single character art.

Art:
Back to top Go down
gopher

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:39 am

Hey! I'm a long time lurker on this forum, and I recently made an account to download an update for this, so I figured I'd just toss my voice in and let you know that I do enjoy this game, and look forward to any future updates! I'm also a very shy person... so I don't know what else to say and probably won't post much. :3 Buuut thanks for the work you're putting in to this!
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:33 am

v12 is now out, with a new area! Check the change-log for full details.

gopher wrote:
Hey! I'm a long time lurker on this forum, and I recently made an account to download an update for this, so I figured I'd just toss my voice in and let you know that I do enjoy this game, and look forward to any future updates! I'm also a very shy person... so I don't know what else to say and probably won't post much. :3 Buuut thanks for the work you're putting in to this!

I'm glad you enjoy it! And hope you continue to!
Back to top Go down
Enteriono99

PostSubject: v12   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 12:12 pm

Hey, played all the new v12 content, good stuff. Was wondering if anymore feet stuff is planned beyond just the forest dungeon boss.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 2:07 pm

i loved nicci's art !

Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Enteriono99 wrote:
Hey, played all the new v12 content, good stuff. Was wondering if anymore feet stuff is planned beyond just the forest dungeon boss.
I do intend to.

I did originally think of giving Nara some feet related moves, but felt it would dilute her combat too much, and probably go adverse to her personality as feet stuff tends to either be more sadist/maso or worshipful.

forest Assasin wrote:
i loved nicci's art !
Me too!
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:03 pm

Great job on the new update! Love Nicci's artwork and her facial expressions. Still got more to play, but already like the balance changes. The Minotaur and Spider Girls are super hot. Man, that spider temptation offer, damn, just damn!
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 10:12 pm

v13 is out fixing a bunch of stuff, re-balancing a bunch of stuff, and breaking all old saves.

Edit: v13.1 is out to fix a few issues.
Edit2: v13.2 now out to fix other issues.
Edit3: v13.2a to fix minor yet cataclysmic error.
Back to top Go down
epickark

epickark

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 6:37 pm

Noticed that the Arachne had a 'No Anus' perk, that's pretty nifty. Could you make a none perk available for the rest of the main body parts as well? Would be nice for modding and such.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2018 10:09 pm

epickark wrote:
Noticed that the Arachne had a 'No Anus' perk, that's pretty nifty. Could you make a none perk available for the rest of the main body parts as well? Would be nice for modding and such.

I could add those yes, so I think the only others would be, no pussy, no mouth, and no breasts?

Some would be pretty niche.
Back to top Go down
hasemeow

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2018 10:51 pm

Hey long time lurker here, just wanted to let you know that this has to be one of the most amazing things ive had the pleasure of reading/playing. Keep up the awesome work
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 8:43 pm

I'm getting a malware detection positive on the recent update.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 1:43 pm

v14 is now out, switched back to mega for the downloads so the virus detection thing should stop happening.
Back to top Go down
The_Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:17 am

Been following this game for a while but this is the first time I've posted. First of all, I love this game, and I get excited for every update. You've got something special here, so thank you for your work on this and keep on going!

Here's some general comments, and I guess sort of a review about the game as it stands.

Gameplay:
- I kind of feel like the gameplay is a bit too hard at times. It's fine most of the time, but dealing with multiple enemies gets really rough. The most notable example is any encounter with 3 imps. There's no reliable way to quickly take them out, so if two get you in a stance, you're just kinda screwed. The problem also is there for double Elves in the beginning as well, especially since that can be an encounter you face at level 1 and just have no way to deal with at that point. Maybe some more hit all attacks could help with that? Arousara is cool, but not really helpful unless the enemies are weak to magic.

- Another issue I had with balance was fighting Ancilla. It's not that the fight with her is too difficult, it's just that it's really tedious at this point. With no weakness, it takes FOREVER to take her down without seriously grinding. So maybe lowering her health could help with that.

- Other than those balancing issues, I love the gameplay in this. The variety of attacks are great, the stance system is awesome, and I can only imagine it getting even better as more content is added!

Art:
-The art is just amazing. Every illustrated character so far has been just about perfect, and I'm honestly astonished to see such high quality work from a free game. Can't wait to see more of it!

Writing:
-The h-scenes are pretty well written on the whole. It gets me off, so that's about all I can say. I'd love to see more interaction with the NPCs in town, but I assume that's for later down the line. I especially like what you've done with Kyra's character in the most recent update. Keep it up!

Modding:
-I haven't really messed with modding much tbh, but the mere fact that you're making the game with modability in mind is an instant thumbs-up from me!

Overall, this is about my favorite free h-game out there, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Only flaws for me are really the balancing issues which I know has got to be crazy hard to figure out. Keep up the good work, Threshold!
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 8:41 am

Is it bad that the first thing I did is cuddle Kyra? ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 10:01 am

Bug: The mimic says her name is Stella but it is still saying Nara as she is talking.
Conversation with spider-girl Camilla crashes on her introduction.

I was about to suggest using arousara against the 3 imps but I noticed they are no longer vulnerable to magic, might still be worth it. Why was it removed though?
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 7:30 pm

The_Traveller wrote:
Been following this game for a while but this is the first time I've posted. First of all, I love this game, and I get excited for every update. You've got something special here, so thank you for your work on this and keep on going!

Thank you very much, and I plan to keep going.

The_Traveller wrote:

Gameplay:
- I kind of feel like the gameplay is a bit too hard at times. It's fine most of the time, but dealing with multiple enemies gets really rough. The most notable example is any encounter with 3 imps. There's no reliable way to quickly take them out, so if two get you in a stance, you're just kinda screwed. The problem also is there for double Elves in the beginning as well, especially since that can be an encounter you face at level 1 and just have no way to deal with at that point. Maybe some more hit all attacks could help with that? Arousara is cool, but not really helpful unless the enemies are weak to magic.

- Another issue I had with balance was fighting Ancilla. It's not that the fight with her is too difficult, it's just that it's really tedious at this point. With no weakness, it takes FOREVER to take her down without seriously grinding. So maybe lowering her health could help with that.

Multi enemy fights can be incredibly difficult currently. So more Aoe skills are something I plan to add. And maybe some other stuff too.
Will probably also make it a bit easier to run from multiple enemies.
Eventually I plan to have it possible to fight more than just three enemies at once, so multi enemy fights will definitely need more work as things progress.

Aniclla's health was been toned down substantially in v14, unless this is a note for v14, and she is still an hp blob.

The_Traveller wrote:

Art:
-The art is just amazing. Every illustrated character so far has been just about perfect, and I'm honestly astonished to see such high quality work from a free game. Can't wait to see more of it!

The artist's I've got to do art are really skilled and I'm glad it's going so well.
While the game is free there is a patreon which basically funds the art... I don't think I actually linked the patreon on this forum...
Edit: Added the link.

The_Traveller wrote:

Writing:
-The h-scenes are pretty well written on the whole. It gets me off, so that's about all I can say. I'd love to see more interaction with the NPCs in town, but I assume that's for later down the line. I especially like what you've done with Kyra's character in the most recent update. Keep it up!
The town npc's have kind of taken a bit of a back seat while while I progress the main story stuff, and monster girl smut. So they will get there time, eventually.

The_Traveller wrote:

Modding:
-I haven't really messed with modding much tbh, but the mere fact that you're making the game with modability in mind is an instant thumbs-up from me!

Overall, this is about my favorite free h-game out there, and I can't wait to see where it goes from here. Only flaws for me are really the balancing issues which I know has got to be crazy hard to figure out. Keep up the good work, Threshold!

The modding ranges from being incredibly easy, to terribly complex depending on what you're doing and if you understand how to do stuff.

I'm glad you're enjoying it though! and last two patches have been doing a lot of balancing stuff to try and get the power curve more in line with where I want it.

Mizuhashi wrote:
Is it bad that the first thing I did is cuddle Kyra? ^.^

Nope, it's not like you did anything crazy and called her cute.

Dataslycer wrote:
Bug: The mimic says her name is Stella but it is still saying Nara as she is talking.
Conversation with spider-girl Camilla crashes on her introduction.

I was about to suggest using arousara against the 3 imps but I noticed they are no longer vulnerable to magic, might still be worth it.  Why was it removed though?

Dang bugs I missed. Well, I'll probably get a small update out monday to fix up any bugs that get reported.

I don't recall them ever being weak to magic. Though I could be wrong.
But damage scaling has been changed drastically. So Arousara and arouse might need a power boost.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2018 11:08 pm

Next bug: Getting error message after a turn of Sofia inflicted with sleep but not sleeping yet.  Not sure if it is just limited to Sofia yet.
Sofia tried to break out of make out stance while asleep.

I end up fighting Sofia in a "sleep off" with both of us falling asleep and waking up at the same time.

https://i.imgur.com/WSAwLPr.png

Now it is getting late so it is time for me to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 12:01 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
Next bug: Getting error message after a turn of Sofia inflicted with sleep but not sleeping yet.  Not sure if it is just limited to Sofia yet.
Sofia tried to break out of make out stance while asleep.

I end up fighting Sofia in a "sleep off" with both of us falling asleep and waking up at the same time.

https://i.imgur.com/WSAwLPr.png

Now it is getting late so it is time for me to go to sleep.

I had a feeling there might be some hiccups with allowing the player to put enemies to sleep.

And the both sleeping thing amuses me. When I get around to updating her I should add an interaction where she does the shared dream thing as an attack.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 5:00 pm

Double post for v14.1 bug fix update.
Back to top Go down
Threshold

Threshold

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Triple post for v15.

Mostly tune ups and preparations.

But there is a new quest for post mountain.
Also new UI.

Edit: v15.1 is now out.
Back to top Go down
The_Traveller

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Great update! I loved the new mountain quest. It's really cool to see all the new lore that the three succubi talk about when you revisit them.

New UI is cool. I definitely like the inventory better now. Aesthetically I liked the old battle interface a bit better, but the new one is more functional so it balances out.

Any estimate on when the next dungeon will be added yet? Like, v18? v20?
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v15.1   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2018 5:20 pm

Hey Threshold, good job keeping the updates coming. My only complaint is they don't come more quickly, but don't think I'm trying to pressure you. You're doing great. The artwork continues to impress, BTW. Man, and that delivery quest you added, damn, I probably wouldn't leave there alive in spite of the trio's intentions. For a buck on Patreon, I will for sure keep subscribed.

I have a question for you regarding the Elven ambush encounter; why does the player have the choice to let them down or walk away if both are functionally the same? I seem to recall if you fail the first check and pass the second you have the option of fighting the Elves or walking away. Do you intend to keep it this way though? Might I suggest the Elves thank the hero for freeing them if the player should choose that? Perhaps you could even make one of those temptation events where the player can keep going with the pair until he runs out of SP? I'm very partial towards that type of thing, since the imp battles in MGQ and the temptation events in Paradox. I enjoy the BF aspect too, but I would like to think that many people would enjoy voluntarily surrending too when the enemy takes advantage of the player's weakness.

Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:15 am

Eredin wrote:
Perhaps you could even make one of those temptation events where the player can keep going with the pair until he runs out of SP?
you know you could make the event your self the game does have a system for fan content
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:59 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
Eredin wrote:
Perhaps you could even make one of those temptation events where the player can keep going with the pair until he runs out of SP?
You know you could make the event YOURSELF, the game does have a system for fan content.

Fixed that for you.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b   Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Dreams Alpha v25.9b
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next