Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ixana vs Ice Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
No one

No one

Ixana vs Ice Succubus Empty
PostSubject: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyMon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 pm

=Simple RP=

-The old ruleset applies: the rolls are 1 to 100 even rolls are a success, uneven rolls are a failure.
-Characters are allowed 1 free action but must otherwise stick to their movepools*
-Instead of VIRTUE and VICE, the adventurers have WILLPOWER and the midara have STAMINA.
-Encounters that use characters from the OpenRPG may cause a re-appearance of said midara, depending on outcome.
(*= A free move can be utilized as often as desired as long as it is used to perform a wrestling maneuver.)

Paralyzed status- Character will be unable to move next turn and will be unable to dodge the next attack

Charmed Status- The next attack dealt by the midara does +1 Willpower damage

Bind Status- Character will be unable to move and continually suffer 2 Willpower damage each turn unless they roll a 50 or higher and escape

Floored Status- Character is layed out on the ground and must either react to the next move from this position, or use a turn to get up.

Rage Status- Character must use a basic attack with 1/2 the accuracy, but 2x the damage if successful.

Rolls higher than 85 are considered critical and allows the attacker to follow up with another move.

Midaras take the first turn!

=Both Combatants begin with 30 Willpower/Stamina=

//The Combatants
Name: Ixana.

Appearance: Ixana has long silver hair collected on a ponytail and green eyes when she’s on light “mode” when she changes to dark “mode” her hair turns jet black and her eyes turns yellow, her outfit changes as well in light mode her outfit is a blue plate armor meanwhile when she’s on dark mode her outfit takes a black and red tone.

Personal History: Ixana learned how to fight from his mentor on the king’s army, she became a paladin but some years after she joined the order she succumbed to the darkness commiting countless of crimes, her mentor chased her down and finally defeated her returning her to her old self at the cost of his life, since then Ixana’s purpose was to master her powers both light and dark, after years of training she made it and now she wanders around the world helping those who need it.
Moral Code : "Justice not Vengeance."
Weaknesses : Big breasts, Plump lips.
Weapon: One handed sword(Light mode) / Fists (Darkness mode).

Stats:
- Strength: 3
- Dexterity: 2
- Stamina: 3
- Intelligence: 2
- Willpower: 3
- Agility: 2

Move list:
Common Moves:
These moves can be used on light or dark, Ixana will drop her weapons while using them in light mode.
- Vortex Crusher: Ixana spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 3 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown on light mode, 5 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on darkness mode, chance to stun the opponent.
- Final Revenger: "I'm not going to give up! Take this! Ixana grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Ixana flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 3 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown on light mode, 6 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on dark mode, chance to leave the opponent on the floor.
- Riot Javelin: "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a blue/red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 5 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown on light mode, 10 points of stamina damage and 8 turns cooldown on dark mode, Can be used when Ixana is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 5 points of willpower in light mode or 10 points on dark mode.

Light mode moves:
- Brave Sword: "Try to avoid this." Ixana double slashes the opponent. Then, she charges energy on the sword, and runs towards the opponent. She stops in mid air, then slashes the opponent in light speed. 2 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown, chance to increase Ixana’s speed making her harder to hit.
- Radiant Sword: "Have a taste of a blessed blade." Ixana jumps and comes down to vertically slash the opponent with her sword. Next, she slashes the opponent multiple times, finally, Ixana draws her hand back and brings it forward to fire a yellow energy wave at her opponent. 3 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.
- Dimension Light Sword: "You think I can’t reach you with my sword that far? Think again!" Ixana slashes three times with her sword, firing three crescent shaped cutting blast of yellow energy out of it. 2-6 points of stamina damage (2 points each blast) and 3 turns cooldown if 1-2 hits, 4 turns cooldown if 3 hits.
- Light Blessing: "Blessings of the light hear my call." Ixana channels her light powers to recover her energy, she will recover 5 points of willpower if successfull and 2 points in failure. 3 turns cooldown. Under certain conditions Ixana can use it to help someone who is currently KO recovering him/her 15 points, in that case she won't be able to use this ability for the rest of the fight.
- Darkness rush: "Remember you forced me to do this." Ixana drops her weapons, gathers her energy and rushes at her target and hits her opponent with two punches and one kick before blasting her opponent away with a dark blast, dealing 3 points of stamina damage and changing her to dark mode. 3 turns cooldown & and makes Ixana goes into dark mode.

Dark mode moves:

- Blood Cain: "Get ready this is going to hurt you more than is going to hurt me." Ixana focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown.
- Dark Flash: Ixana elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 5 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.
- Bloody counter: "Come at me if you dare!" Ixana takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Ixana dodges the attack and hits her opponent with a dark pulse of energy, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown.
- Purification: "Let's see how do you avoid this." Ixana accumulates all her dark energy and then releases it in a big explosion, once the explosion is over she's back on light mode. 3 points of stamina damage, chance to stun the opponent. 4 turns cooldown & returns Ixana to light mode.
- Lethal pain: "I'll show you the powers of the darkness." Ixana empowers herself with the power of the darkness then strikes her opponent several times before landing a last crushing blow with her own fist, deals 15 points of stamina damage to the enemy and 2 points of willpower damage to herself, also leaves Ixana vulnerable for 3 turns. Can only be used with Blood Cain activated, once per fight.

VERSUS

Ice Succubus

Intro:
A heavenly-looking creature similar to the succubus from castlevania, except naked, and with a blueish version of the wings, horns, and a tail. Her body looks almost as if it’s made of ice, and she has just a snowflake covering her lips, behind, breasts, and vagina. The snowflake glows while in contact with an enemy, imbuing her attack with cold essence. She has the power to drain energy but can also turn that power off.

Personality:
She loves to toy with her opponents, often enjoying seeing their pain moreso than thinking she even needs to try her hardest to defeat them.

Weaknesses:
She takes +1 damage from any fire attacks.

Her domain:
She resides in a beautiful very ice-filled area with ice crystals everywhere. In this area, she has a trap she can use any 1 turn, in addition to whatever else she does that turn. She attempted to have it all setup to freeze her opponent, but she couldn’t always predict where her opponent would be at any given time. When she uses it, it has a 50% chance to freeze her target, stunning them for 1 turn and giving her target 2 ice tokens. If it misses, she can use it again later, but once it hits once, she can’t use it again.

Her attacks give her target ice tokens. Ice tokens chill her target, causing it to be harder for them to move, but also desire warmth more. Each time an opponent reaches a multiple of 5 ice tokens, that opponent becomes charmed, greatly desiring her as they think she’s give them some much needed warmth. Each time an opponent reaches a multiple of 10 ice tokens, that opponent also becomes frozen and stunned for 1 turn, in addition to being charmed. If a target ever has more than 20 ice tokens, they become frozen and unable to move or resist her anymore. They can’t avoid her attacks and she can just toy them however she wants before using a finisher.

Abilities:
She has an ice aura around her, giving each nearby enemy 1 ice token every 4 turns that enemy is nearby her. She doesn’t have to be making contact to be nearby.

All of her abilities, except Chilling Breath and Tiny Blizzard, have a chance to freeze upon hitting the enemy. The attack causes this freeze if she hits and had rolled a 30 or lower. The attack freezes right around the very border of where it contact with the target. E.g. if she kisses her opponent and lands a freeze, her face is frozen to that of the opponent, but she can still keep kissing them during it. Or if she is giving them a titjob, consider that only the outermost part of her breasts are frozen to her target, meaning she can still rub to induce pleasure. The target takes 2 willpower damage and gets 2 ice tokens per turn until they roll a 50 or higher to escape. This roll is unaffected by their number of ice tokens.

Attacks:
Chilling Breath:
Blows a gentle blast of her cold breath at a target. Sometimes blows a kiss if she feels like it. If it hits, the target gets 1 ice token. If she blew a kiss, they also take 1 willpower damage. Also has a 20% chance to lure her opponent into sleeping for 1 turn.

Ice Kiss:
Similar to the kiss of any other succubus, but forces her cold essence into her opponent, causing them to get 1 ice token and take 2 willpower damage. She regains 1 stamina if the opponent took any willpower damage. Also has a 50% chance to charm. If she freezes to her opponent with this attack, she also regains 1 stamina each turn as long as her opponent is stuck to her. Can only be used once every 2 turns.

Ice Titjob:
She rubs her breasts all over her opponent’s genitals, also releasing her cold essence into her opponent. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives her target 1 ice token. If the target is charmed, they’re automatically bound by this attack if it hits.

Ice Blowjob:
She covers her target’s crotch with her mouth, chilling her target while licking on sucking. Deals 2 willpower damage and gives her target 1 ice token. If it’s a critical, also freezes her opponent for 1 turn.

Tiny Blizzard:
She makes a bunch of magical ice shards swirl around her. This attack can’t miss, but also doesn’t do anything to her opponent. It makes it so the next attack she does land on her opponent will cause a freeze as long as she rolled 60 or lower, instead of 30 or lower.

Ice Hug:
She tightly hugs her target, causing her chilling powers to affect her target’s entire body. Deals 1 willpower damage and gives her target 1 ice token. This attack will freeze of it hits and she rolled 50 or lower. If Tiny Blizzard is active, it combined with this, making it freeze on any 80 or lower she hits with. Additionally, while an opponent is frozen by this attack, he/she is given 1 extra ice token per turn. And, as all she’s doing is hugging her opponent, she may use Tiny Blizzard for free if her opponent is bound for more than 1 turn by this attack.

Ice Facesitting:
She rubs her frigid behind all over her target’s face, dealing 2 willpower damage and giving her opponent 1 ice token. If they’re frozen by this, her target takes 1 additional willpower damage per turn until he/she breaks free.

Any of her moves that can freeze can finish. Each becomes a finisher if it freezes an opponent that has 0 willpower or more than 20 ice tokens. But she can choose to not have any of those attacks finish her opponent if she wishes.

However, she also has one true finisher, which she just loves to use. This only works against a target at 0 willpower or more than 20 ice tokens. While an opponent is frozen by her Ice Hug, she can decide to let the ice recede a little bit. Not enough that the target can get away, but enough that there’s nothing in the way of her getting to her target’s face or crotch, and her target is still frozen in her tight embrace. From here, she moves in even closer to her target before kissing a powerful ice essence into her target’s mouth. This chills even their soul, preventing them from moving at all, let alone break out of the ice they’re encased in. She forcefully pushes her target to the ground, then gets on top. She violently rides her target, and has ice essence continuously drip from her breasts and onto her target, keeping them chilled to the point where they won’t be able to move at all. In the rare case that one of her targets does move a little bit, she leans forward and gives them another powerful kiss, chilling them even further so they’re stopped again. She causes a different effect on her opponent depending on who she rides.

If the target is male, she drains all of their energy and warmth, leaving them dead.

If the target is female, she can just treat her like a male, but she has another option if she so chooses. She can turn off her energy draining powers and just drain all the warmth out of her target. If she does, then she follows it up with letting the ice encasing her target’s body meld into her target, making her target look like another Ice Succubus. Then her target is always super happy to find out she’s become another Ice Succubus.

==============

Ixana walks into in a bar full of cosplayers. She thinks they're all just normal people, just dressed up, although there's one in particular that stands out. A beautiful woman that looks like she's made of ice. The thing that made her seem overly realistic was that it really did feel cold around her. The woman says, "Hello there," in a soothing voice that doesn't make her sound dangerous at all.

-Your turn-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 3:53 am

"Something seems odd about this woman" she thought to herself, something about the woman put her on guard.

"That's a pretty well made effect, it's actually cold around you..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 10:32 pm

"Oh, so you like my costume? I like yours, too. You look great."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:09 pm

"O-Oh thank you but it's not a costume, these are my working clothes" Ixana blushed a bit from the compliment, "name is Ixana, and yours?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 pm

"You can all me Ice Queen, or Icy for short. Would you like me to buy you a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:31 pm

"Ice Queen? That's a peculiar name, and I won't reject a drink, specially from someone as gorgeous as you Icy."

Ixana sat next to the woman.

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:56 pm

"What are you here for? Did you come to enjoy looking at all the cosplayers?"

"Hey waitress, can you please bring me one ice-cold beer?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:59 pm

"Can't say it's not a nice view, but actually, I'm here for work, I'm looking for someone."

Ixana gave Icy one good look, "And I think I found just found it... But, I'm not in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 pm

"What kind of work? You are dressed like you work here or anything? I know, maybe there is some sort of secret mission you're working on. Please do share."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 11:07 pm

"Well Icy, there seems to be a midara on this area that is draining people and leaving them frozen to death..." she took a sip from the beer and looked at Icy, "Does it ring a bell?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 12:25 am

"Oh, yeah I think she's somewhere around here. Her cold abilities are very powerful. She's probably beat you if you fought her unprepared. Perhaps I can help you get a little used to the cold before you fight her? My costume makes it cold around me, too. How about a nice big hug and kiss to help you get used to the cold before you face your enemy?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 12:42 am

"Tempting really tempting but, why the hurry Icy...?" Ixana got closer to Icy and whispered to her ear, "Or should I say miss ice midara?" she returned to her original position, "And here I thought we were having a nice chat, are you really that eager for a fight?"

Ixana took another sip, "You know... I'm part midara myself, took me a while for my human side to regain control and to recover my human form, but now that midara part is really usefull to be honest, helps me to find other midaras."
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 8:25 pm

"If you're part midara, why would you be fighting against them? Wouldn't you be happier if you just joined them?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 11:02 pm

"Simple, I'm part human too, and I seek peace for both races, that is why I can't let you keep killing people Icy."

She turns to Icy, "Say, what about a bet? We fight, not to death of course, I never kill, if I win you can keep draining people but don't kill them, if you win... Well you can do whatever you want with me, how does it sounds?" Ixana extended her, now slimy, hand to the Ice queen.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 6:35 pm

"But I do what I want to everyone I defeat. I don't see that as all that much of a prize. Can you get the leader of your kingdom to agree to turn the entire thing over to me if I win, or some sort of more substantial prize like that?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 8:39 pm

"I can't get you the leader of the kingdom Icy, mmm..." Ixana started to think for a moment, "I'll become your servant and... I'll bring the people... To you if you win."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 10:13 pm

"Sure" (thinks "All this idle chatter has made me hungry, let's just get this started" to herself)

"Let's shake on it." She said, extending her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 10:18 pm

Ixana gladly accepts her hand and snaps her fingers with the other hand, teleporting the both of them to an empty plaza, "We won't be interrupted here, I learned this trick from some midaras I knew."

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 11:44 pm

"Okay good, I like being alone with someone rather than being in some crowed place. Now, just let yourself relax and enjoy yourself."

-No action-
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 1:30 am

"Sure, let's try it this way first!" Ixana tried to pull Icy into a french kiss, "I might regret this but..." she thought to herself.

(basic attack)

Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 4:22 am

Basic attack rolls a 79=Miss! Ixana hasn't gotten warmed up yet or something and makes a clumsy attack to attack.

"Oh you wanted a french kiss? Here you go darling." Ice Succubus goes for an Ice Kiss and rolls a 4=Success! And the low number is an extra success for her, freezing onto Ixana and locking her in a deep kiss. Ixana takes 2 willpower damage and gets 1 ice token, and the Ice Succubus is healed for 1. She also has a chance to charm but rolls a 97=Failure.

The Ice Succubus makes loud moaning noises as she continues to kiss Ixana.

Ixana: 28 willpower (1 ice token) (bound)
Ice Succubus: 31 stamina

~Your turn~ You can stand there in her kiss or attempt to escape.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 4:28 am

"That felt good if it wasn't for my midara part I would probably be under your charms right now..." ("She's my type after all..." She thought to herself) "But now I have you where I wanted you to be..." Ixana managed to charge a blue energy sphere, "This is going to hurt a lot... to both of us sooo... surprise!" Ixana crushed the energy sphere creating an explosion to free herself getting hurt as she does so.

(Riot Javelin, we both take 5 damage now)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Okay, I suppose she's completely unable to avoid that in her current state, so I'll let you have an automatic hit for that.

Ixana: 23 willpower (1 ice token)
Ice Succubus: 26 stamina

"Hey, didn't you want more? Isn't it just like eating the most delicious ice cream you've ever tasted?"

"Here, have a different kind of a kiss". Temporarily a bit far away to use most of her other moves, she blows a Chilling Breath towards Ixana, with a hot kissing motion, rolling a 41=Failure! Her aim was off from recovering from the last attack, and she doesn't attack very accurately.

~Your Turn~
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 pm

(That's the idea of that move, she can use  it when she's bound to get free but she gets hurt and if she's on dark mode it really hurts xD)

"Well I can't deny I want more but first I have to finish this you know?"

Ixana dodges the Ice Succubus attack and rushes towards her right away sorrounding herself on a black aura, "This might hurt you a bit!"

(Darkness Rush)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:16 pm

Darkness Rush rolls a 77=Failure! The Ice Succubus gets out of the way and doesn't get hit.

"Oh darling, why so rough? I'll show you a gentle move." She walks up to Ixana and tries to give her an Ice Hug, rolling a 15=Failure! Ixana gets out of the way, not seeming very tempted or anything.

Ixana: 23 willpower (1 ice token)
Ice Succubus: 26 stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ixana vs Ice Succubus   Ixana vs Ice Succubus Empty

Back to top Go down

Ixana vs Ice Succubus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next