Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Ixana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:31 am

Ferro

//Stamina Attacks
Trip - Swings his staff at the opponent's legs to make them fall to the ground, dealing two damage.
"Javelin" Toss - Throws his staff at the opponent, dealing three damage, but disarming him until he retrieves his weapon.
Double Thrust - Roll twice, each successful roll deals two damage.
Helm Splitter - Swings the staff at the opponent's head, dealing five damage. Available every five turns.
Palm Strike - Hit the opponent with an open palm attack, dealing two damage.
Knee, Fist, Elbow - A three hit combo move where Ferro knees the opponent in the gut, then thrust his fist at the opponent's chest and then elbows them in the side. Each attacks requires a Successful roll to deal each piece of damage, which, individually, deals two damage. If every roll is Successful, the attack will result in a whopping six damage.
Ground Pound - A two-part attack. One the first turn, Ferro grabs the opponent, putting a temporary bind status on them. If the opponent doesn't break out of the bind and if he succeeds in the second roll, he will suplex the opponent hard into the ground, dealing eight damage. Special Attack, only available every ten turns.

//Defensive Skills:
Meditate: Halves all damage received for three turns. Usable every ten turns.
Calm Mind: Restores 6 Stamina/Willpower. Can only be used once per battle.
Enchant, Reinforcement: Doubles all damage dealt for the next three turns. Usable only once every battle.
Summon Prowd: Summons Prowd to defend him against an attack for one turn. Takes a turn to prepare. Usable once every battle.
Summon Swamp Succubus: Ferro calls upon the Swamp Succubus, who gives the opponent a sweet French kiss, stunning them for a turn. Useable only once per battle, available after ten turns.

Ixana

Light mode moves:
- Brave Sword: "Try to avoid this." Ixana double slashes the opponent. Then, she charges energy on the sword, and runs towards the opponent. She stops in mid air, then slashes the opponent in light speed. 2 points of stamina damage and 2 turns cooldown, chance to increase Ixana’s speed making her harder to hit.

- Healing Radiant Sword: "This will make you feel better." Ixana shoots healing energy waves from her sword healing an ally 4 of willpower (can target herself). 4 Turns cooldown.

- Divine Shield: "This will protect you." Ixana creates a protective shield on her target that shields him/her from the next attack. 5 Turns cooldown, the shield cannot be apply to the same target twice in a row or in 10 turns.

- Light Cleansing: "Blessings of the light hear my call." Ixana channels her light powers to cure any negative effect from herself or from an ally. 3 turns cooldown.

- Darkness rush: "Remember you forced me to do this." Ixana drops her weapons, gathers her energy and rushes at her target and hits her opponent with two punches and one kick before blasting her opponent away with a dark blast, dealing 3 points of stamina damage and changing her to dark mode. 3 turns cooldown & and makes Ixana goes into dark mode.

Dark mode moves:

- Blood Cain: "Get ready this is going to hurt you more than is going to hurt me." Ixana focuses her energy gaining power at the cost of her stamina. +1 of stamina damage, she can toggle it on and off taking 1 point of willpower damage every turn blood cain is active. 2 turns cooldown.

- Dark Flash: Ixana elbows the opponent in the face, she then kicks the opponent away and then shoots a full power energy wave at them, inflicting great damage. 5 points of stamina damage, 3 turns cooldown.

- Bloody counter: "Come at me if you dare!" Ixana takes a defense position waiting for her opponent to attack, once she does, Ixana dodges the attack and hits her opponent with a dark pulse of energy, only works with physical attacks, deals 3 points of stamina damage. 3 turns cooldown.

- Purification: "Let's see how do you avoid this." Ixana accumulates all her dark energy and then releases it in a big explosion, once the explosion is over she's back on light mode. 3 points of stamina damage, chance to stun the opponent. 4 turns cooldown & returns Ixana to light mode.

- Vortex Crusher: Ixana spins quickly and elbows her opponent in the face, inflicting a lot a damage and sending them flying away. 5 points of stamina damage and 3 turns cooldown, chance to stun the opponent.

- Final Revenger: "I'm not going to give up! Take this! Ixana grabs her clenched fist as she charges at the opponent and punches them in their face before reverse side kicking them up into the air. Then, she yells as she flies after the opponent and punches them up into the air again. Next, she grabs the opponent by their head and leaps over behind to knee them up further into the air. Finally, Ixana flies up above the opponent and double axe handle punches them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage. 6 points of stamina damage and 4 turns cooldown, chance to leave the opponent on the floor.

- Riot Javelin: "I'll blow you away!", Ixana puts her hand forward and charges a red energy sphere. Then, she shouts "THIS ENDS NOW!" as she draws her arm back, and then she brings her hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a great deal of damage. 10 points of stamina damage and 8 turns cooldown, can be used when Ixana is bound or grabbing an opponent for a sure hit at the cost of 10 points on dark mode.

Common move:

- Midara transformation: "Time to fight fire with fire!" Ixana releases her midara powers temporarily going into her midara form, while she's on this form she can use some of the midara powers she have been learning from her past battles. Lasts 3 turns, 6 turns cooldown. (She can learn one move from each midara she fights, the move in question will be either choosed by the midara creator or by rng)

Midara mode moves:

- Ice Kiss: "This should cool you off for a bit." Similar to the kiss of any other succubus, but forces cold essence into her opponent, causing them to take 2 stamina damage. Ixana regains 1 willpower if the opponent took any stamina damage. Also has a 50% chance to charm and 50% chance of bind her opponent. If she binds her opponent with this attack, she also regains 1 willpower each turn as long as her opponent is bound to her. Can only be used once every 2 turns.
////
Ferro huffed and sighed as he was in one of those moods. Nothing was going on, nothing of interest, nothing noteworthy. It was, for lack of a better word, boring. On days like these, all he could do is pass through the crowds and tug at his necklace, both a habit, as well as a method to get his mind running to think of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:32 am

Ixana was looking at a pamflet she found on a notice board, "A tournament huh? The prize is pretty good and we could use some money." she said, "Tournament? Count me in, a shame Liselle can't join us it would make it even more interesting" said dark Ixana in her head, "Yeah but I don't know how people would react seeing a slimegirl on their tournament."

Ixana kept talking to her dark side while walking towards the place where the tournament was being hold, once she reached the place the Ixanas swapped places leaving dark Ixana in control, "Alright, I'll make sure to win this!", dark Ixana was really excited about the tournament.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 4:35 am

Ferro had taken notice of the tournament himself and smirked half-heartedly. "Got nothing else to do! Too bad Liselle isn't here, that'd be pretty funny," he said to himself, giving a slight chuckle as he signed himself up for it.

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 9:48 am

Once the registration was complete, Ixana proceeded to the waiting lobby, she saw many fighters of diferent types, "This should be interesting." she said to herself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 9:54 am

Ferro didn't quite interact with anyone. He was probably only going to know these people briefly and he was going to beat them into the dirt at that. Finding a place to sit in the lobby, he cracked open a book from his pack all about ninja techniques and the like.

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:41 am

Soon, the fighters started entering the arena, Ixana could hear the referee calling the fighter, after a while she heard the referee call her name, "My turn I guess." Ixana stood up and walked into the arena, "Good luck, you can win this" said light Ixana, "If you lose to this humans I'm going to laught so hard...", midara Ixana mocked dark Ixana, "I ain't losing and you know it."

Ixana reached the center of the arena and waited for her opponent.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:49 am

Not long afterwards, Ferro was called in. He shut the book and slipped it back into his pack before heading to the arena. He eyed his opponent for a moment before saying, "Let's do our best."

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 11:58 am

Ixana's opponent arrived at the arena, "Let's fight fair and square." once she finished talking Ixana took a fighting position.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:03 pm

"Alright fighters! Get ready, get set... KILL EACH OTHER!!" the announcer screamed.
"Let's not go that far!" Ferro laughed, leaping straight into battle with his staff, thrusting it at Ixana.
-Double Thrust- 17, 55 Failure
However, nimble she was, rolling out of the way of the first and kicking off the ground to leap out of the way of the second immediately after. "Damn, that's some good reflexes!"

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:44 pm

(So, do we do our own rolls or you do them as DM?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:46 pm

(Our own rolls)

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:55 pm

(Got it)

"What can I say I got good reflexes, oh and before I forget..." She turned towards the referee, "Hey! I'm not killing anyone you hear!?" with that said she turned back to her opponent, "Well then, name's Ixana and now it's my turn!"

Ixana quickly dashed towards her opponent while spinning.

- Vortex Crusher - 70

Before her opponent could even react she delivered an spinning elbow to his face and sending him flying, "Maybe I hit too hard?"

- Stun roll - 1

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Before he could politely exchange his own name, she knocked him across the arena. Poor guy was almost saw stars. "Damn, you hit hard too! Name's Ferro, by the way." (13)
He felt a bit dizzy from getting knocked aside by her bloody elbow.

Ferro: 25
Ixana: 30

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:03 pm

"Sorry, that was a bit rude of me, here." Ixana offered Ferro her hand to help him stand back up.

(Free action)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:04 pm

"Ow, thanks," he groaned, taking her hand. "I didn't expect such a hard hit right off the bat. I guess I'm just too used to fighting Midaras."
-Free Action-

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:06 pm

"Yeah, sorry about that, it's a bit hard to control the full power of these gauntlets, well if you are ready we can continue." She said as she took her fighting stance once more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 1:08 pm

"Yeah, let's continue!" (54, 24) He took his staff and readied it, feinting to the left before sharply sprinting to her right and knocking her in the chest with two thrusts of his staff.

Ferro: 25
Ixana: 26

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:03 pm

(fuck I forgot to hit send)

Ixana fell to the ground, "Not bad but..." and quickly jumped back up, "My turn now!"

Ixana grabs her clenched fist and...

- Final Revenger- 98

she charges towards Ferro punching him in his face then she delivers a reverse side kickthrowing him into the air, "Not done yet!" Ixana doesn't waste any time and flies after Ferro punching him into the air once more to continue with a knee to his back to keep him in the air, finally Ixana flies up above Ferro and double axe handle punches him down to the ground.

Ferro: 19
Ixana: 26

(Maybe I should make Ixana's attack hit with less power for this fight? those moves are thought to fight midaras that can regenarate their stamina after all, what do you think? maybe -2 damage to Ixana's attacks?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:09 pm

(14, 10, 58) (If you want, but I feel like today's my lucky day!)
Ferro had to take a moment to shake off that damage. This chick really could swing, which brought an idea to him. However, he'd shelve that for now.
Just as Ixana was starting to feel guilty for laying into him again, he whirled around and punched her in the gut, knocking the wind out of her. Swiftly, he pulled her head in for a knee to the face, followed up by a hard elbow to the chest.

Ferro: 19
Ixana: 20

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:28 pm

(Oh well I was saying it because of the luck I was having but if you are having the same luck well... NO MERCY xD, maybe we should had started at 60 of stamina seeing how quick they go down xD)

Ixana received quite a beating as well but she managed to get up once more, "You know how to give good punches, but you will need something more than that to beat me." Ixana didn't waste more time and continued her assault rushing towards Ferro...

- Dark Flash - 18

And manages to connect an elbow to Ferro's face staggering him for a bit, enought time for her to continue her combo launching a kick to throw him away and while Ferro is trying to recover she blast him away with a energy blast.

Ferro: 14

(Btw Ixana has a counter move that triggers when she receives a melee attack, how would that work in this scenario?)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:39 pm

(8 )
He sighed and concentrated on his staff, focusing magic into to reinforce the metal. Once he was finished, he stared her down with confidence.
(Well, in a Midara battle, I'd imagine that wouldn't get as much use, eh? I guess however you think!)

Ferro: 14 + Double Damage for 3 Turns
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:50 pm

(It's pretty useful on those fight actually same with riot javelin's second option)
Ixana got serious as she saw Ferro focusing his power to reinforce his staff, she took a defensive position waiting for Ferro to make his move.

- Bloody Counter - 2

She went full alert to counter whatever Ferro throws at her.
(Whoa such low rolls)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:52 pm

(I don't actually know how to handle this move on this style of rp honestly)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 3:58 pm

(16)
Unfortunately for her, he wasn't going to leap in so soon, for the second he'd reinforced his staff, he calmed his mind and took as much of his focus off his pain in order to battle more firmly.

Ferro: 19 + Double Damage for Two Turns

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Up in the stands Liselle was watching the battle taking place between her close companions with a bit of a smile. She had changed her color to be normal human skin color while donning Ixana's shaper outfit to make a commoner's outfit that covers virtually all of herself, including her face with a light veil.

The battle between them was close and she herself had made an analysis of their style from her bout with them and find that it can go either way but she did see one of them having an advantage (not telling who <.<).

(Also both of them thinking about Liselle makes me blush *'.'* )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ferro vs. Ixana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Ixana
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next