Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Ixana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:15 pm

"Damn, so that's why you've been acting different since the match ended," he observed. "Pretty neat. Never really met someone who was three people." He looked to Liselle and pat her on the shoulder. "And you, don't worry about it. I should know better than to let myself get distracted during a fight."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:26 pm

Liselle seem to looks rather uncertain for a moment before shaking her head. "Actually the battle was constantly going back and forth and I couldn't see either of you with a clear lead. Even analyzing both of your style, I couldn't find either with a decisive advantage over the other." Liselle had fought both of them before and was familiar with how they utilizes their move.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 9:01 am

"Don't really know since the one fighting was dark but one thing I can say for sure it's that she really enjoyed the fight, and for how I feel right now... a pretty intense one too *Chuckles*" Ixana looked at the participant list, "Seems like I have some time before the next match, thank goodness I'll be able to rest for a bit."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:06 am

"Yeah, get some rest. And good luck, I'll root for ya." He smiled comfortingly, but his hand was fiddling with his necklace again.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 10:17 am

"Do you know who you are going to go up against Ixana or is it decided during each tier?" She really wanted them to fight in the finals, that way one of them would be the winner each way. She catches the motion of Ferro playing around with the necklace? "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:17 am

"No idea, for what I saw fighters enters the arena and then they fight." Ixana took a sit and changed places with dark Ixana, "Thanks I needed that rest." She noticed Ferro's motion, "By the way, if it's not wrong to ask, what did you meant when you told light that your pendant took another meaning?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:23 am

"Oh, sorry." He released his necklace before seeming to consider something. "It's...enchanted. Nothing too big, but it helps keep Midara blood under."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:31 am

Liselle tilts her head in curioslity. "Midara blood?" She wanted to interpret that directly making Ferro a unique case but doesn't want to assume anything of yet.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 11:48 am

"Midara blood? Interesting, then you have a really interesting blood, I'm half midara myself but never heard of men with midara blood."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:04 pm

"Neither have I," he admitted. It was questionable at best, but if Adri felt the need to suppress it... "I don't really take this off too much, so I'm not sure what could happen if it comes off in public. It could mean nothing for all I know."

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:10 pm

(I'm retconning Adri's interest in Ferro)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:20 pm

"So, if I'm getting this correctly, this pendant supresses the midara powers on your blood?" asked Ixana with curiosity
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:22 pm

"That's what Adrianna told me when she enchanted my necklace," he answered with a nod.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:24 pm

(She was interested in him? I thought she was just being playful? ._.)

"It could be nothing or you could end up with the urge to blow hearts kisses at us girls." She grins a bit and lets the others reaction the silly scenario of Ferro blowing kisses. "But still I'd probably have to ask Adrianna about it and see if he goes 'Weapon or mass seduction' or not if he takes it off."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:28 pm

"Mmm, mind if I touch it? that way we could see if that really supresses midara power..." that sentence made midara Ixana jump, "Wait are you crazy? What if it really supresses it? You know how painfull it can be for use, specially for me?" she wasn't happy with the idea yet dark Ixana seemed determined on the idea.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Ferro cringed at the thought of blowing kisses at girls like a lot of Midara do. "Gods, I hope not." Then he turned to Ixana, reaching for his pendant. "Are you sure about that, I don't think that Midara side would be too happy about that."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:36 pm

"Meh, she just like to complain about half thing I do." Ixana aproached Ferro and tried to touch his pendant but the moment her hand touched it it was like a electric shock, "Damn!" Ixana took off her hand quickly, "It's like light's sword and I can hear my midara side complaining a lot." Ixana bursted into a laught.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:41 pm

Before she can react, Ixana already tried to pull it off but was repellled to Liselle's great relief. "Gee, that was close but please don't do that again, who knows how much of a radius the effects are and what the effects are. Nothing less of total entrophy may be the result. If we are actually going to test it, it needs to be outside where people live." Although previous joking about Ferro blowing kisses, her voice was a very firm and serious about removing it now, and Liselle was rarely this serious about things.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:52 pm

"Wait, so we're seriously doing this thing?" he asked, turning away from the fairly amusing reaction of Dark Ixana.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 12:57 pm

She gave a very brief thought before she shakes her head. "If Adrianna went through the trouble of creating a protective ward over it that others cannot remove it, then it is best that we leave it alone so she may be aware of the consequences. It could be that we are worried about nothing but best to err on the safe side for this."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:08 pm

"Yeah, I know that kind of enchantments, they are really tricky so we shouldn't play with them more than we should, I just wanted to see if it infact supresses midara and it does." Ixana looked at her hand, temporarily paralized, "At least it doesn't burn your hand like light's sword."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:11 pm

"But that kinda begs the question, why it doesn't hurt me," he pointed out. "Maybe...because I'm not a full Midara?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:20 pm

"If it does hurt you, it would be painful to wear the necklace. Also, I do not want to test the theory, but there may be something else that prevents you from taking it off as well even if it doesn't hurt you. Other trying to take it by force are repulsed." She stops to to create a division of related discussion of the topic on hand. "Ferro seems to be a unique case so it seems a unique solution was required. Though I would like to know how Adrianna was able to puzzle things together."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:30 pm

"Well she is a pretty strong witch, I'm sure she has her ways," he answered, though he was curious as well.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 EmptyWed May 23, 2018 1:32 pm

"Mmm, enchantments are tricky..." Ixana stopped for a second to think, "Maybe the enchantment only works for you, like this sword..." She said pointing at the sword on her back, "And if someone else tries to touch it or use it it has a defensive mechanism that protects it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Ixana
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next