Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Ixana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:03 pm

(Yay, Liselle is here! :3)

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:26 pm

He saw her plans somehow, either that or just luck plain and simple, so if playing defensive wasn't going to work she just had to go straight for the offensive, knowing this she just rushed once more spinning towards Ferro...

- Vortex Crusher - 100 (I'm having too much luck and I don't like this)

and connects sending him away towards a wall...

- Stun roll - 56

and Ferro hits the wall hard.

Ferro: 14 + Double Damage for Two Turns
Ixana: 20
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:28 pm

"Aw f*ck!" Ferro growled in pain as he got sent into a wall. I think I even see some cracks.
-Turn Pass-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:33 pm

"Oh ho? Our little friend is between the crowd, you better push yourself to the limits, don't want to lose in front of her right? or in 'front' our little sister lightie right? *giggles* said midara Ixana inside Ixana's head, "You really are annoying, don't you see I'm fighting?" Ixana rushed forwards once more taking advantage of Ferro's current disadvantage with her special combo on her mind...

- Final Revenger - 51 (And here we go, my downfall)

But Ixana couldn't really focus thanks to midara Ixana's taunts so she trips. "Can you shut up? Really..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:37 pm

(14)
Lucky for Ferro, as he was able to recover and grab his staff just in time. His staff only has enough magic in it to keep it reinforced for a minute, so he quickly went all in, swinging the staff right at Ixana's head.

Ferro: 14
Ixana: 10

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:44 pm

Ixana received a really strong blow on the head, blood started running from her forehead, "Well then, I can hit like that as well..." She stood up again with some troubles but she managed, once she was on her feet, Ixana cleaned the blood from her face and prepared herself for her next attack charging a red energy ball.

"Let's see how you handle this...!

- Riot Javelin - 88

Ixana throws her attack with so much speed that Ferro can't even react receiving the small ball, which really packs a punch.

Ferro: 4
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:49 pm

(95) Crit (Jesus Christ!)
Ferro damn near hacked his guts out from that last attack, but he wasn't out yet. Taking a fast charge towards Ixana, be wheeled back and...
Wait, is that Liselle up ther- OH SHIT!!!
The distraction muddled his charge and he wound up tripping and falling face first.

Ferro: 4 + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:53 pm

Liselle facepalmed under the veil when she realizes that she has been discovered by both of them and that it caused the outcome of the fight to change.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 5:55 pm

(Holy damn and I thought I have bad luck sometimes)

"You fought well, but victory is mine!" Ixana launches herself forward with the intention to end this fight once and for all, for such a worthy opponent it was the least she could do...

- Dark Flash - 96 (lol)

And manages to hit Ferro, once again elbow, kick and once Ferro is being launched back from the kick Ixana fires one last energy blast that hits Ferro and send him flying towards a wall but before he crashes into the wall Ixana makes use of her speed to get behind him and stop him before crashing.

Ferro: 0
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:03 pm

He almost fell unconscious, but just barely managed to hold on. "Hot damn, you hit hard," he coughed. "Well, I can't really move, so I give."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:08 pm

"Well I have to hit hard, I have thing to protect." The referee announced the end of the fight, "Hey I know someone who can patch you up pretty fast..." In that moment dark Ixana changed placed with light Ixana, "Hi, nice to meet you, the fight was really impresive."

This new Ixana helped Ferro sit down, "Now stay still, I'll heal you in a second." Then she grabbed her sword and charged energy on it, the sword started to shine with a warm light in that moment Ixana pointed the light towards Ferro healing his wounds, "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:11 pm

He was confused when she said it was nice to meet him, but decided to question it later. Once he was all healed up, he got to his feet. "Thanks a lot, Ixana. Sucks lost in the first round, but you're a great fighter," he complimented. "Now, if only she weren't in the audience, I'd feel less crappy." He gestured to Liselle up in the crowds. "I fell on my face in front of her!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:14 pm

"Oh you know Liselle? Don't feel bad,I'm pretty sure she would say the same." With a smile Ixana offered him a hand, "Let me help you get back outside and let's go talk to her what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:16 pm

"Sure. I didn't think Liselle was so popular," he replied. As they headed out, he sighed wistfully, grabbing at his necklace and fiddling around with it.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:29 pm

"We met not long ago, we talked, sparred and she even helped me try to obtain new midara powers after that we were travelling together for a while and splitted up on this town to look for work to do." Ixana notice Ferro playing with his necklace, "That's a really pretty necklace, some kind of memento?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:32 pm

"Hm? Oh, yes and no," he replied. "I did get this from my dad initially, so I guess you could call it that, but it's been made into something more important."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:34 pm

"Something more important?" They already reached the lobby by then and Ixana suddenly fell to her knees, "H-Hehe, it seem I took a good beating too." she said with a smile.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:37 pm

"Woah, there! Easy..." He helped her back to her feet and even offered a shoulder to lean on in turn. "You should've said something."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:41 pm

"You were in a worse shape than me and besides, it was the other me who took the beating." Ixana managed to get uo with Ferro's help just to see Liselle waiting for them, "And now we both look like a mess in front of you don't we, Lis?"

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue May 22, 2018 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:43 pm

"Other you?" he questioned. His attention shifted to Liselle, as Ixana called her out. "Hey Liselle."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:49 pm

(still Human form) Liselle waves to the two of them though looks a bit embarassed despite the lack of blushing. "Hello to you both...well sorry to distract you both, I should have made a better disguise."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 6:51 pm

"Don't worry about it Lis... Besides in my case, well Dark's case she was arguing with Midara Ixana... Like always basically." She said while chuckles.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:08 pm

"Okay, so wait, what's all this about Dark you and Midara you?" Ferro asked

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:12 pm

"Oh OK. But I still caused Ferro to lose his focus and lose though. It was that distract that set the fight. I guess I still need to improve." At Ferro's inquire she decided to let Ixana do the explanation directly herself.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2018 7:13 pm

"Mmm? Oh right, There are basically three different women in this body: me, light Ixana, my dark side the one you fought, dark Ixana and my midara side, Midara Ixana." Before her next sentence she flashed a smile to Liselle, "And they are my precious big sisters, we change places when it's needed since each one of us is good on something in particular."

"Oh by the way, Lis? Dark is a bit annoyed by that, she says that you are suggesting she was going to lose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Ixana
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next