Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Ixana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Ferro wasn't willing to take a croissant before everyone else, so he abstained from reaching for any. "I was surprised by how well you fought. Yumi, right?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:58 pm

Yumi simply shakes her head, the smile still remaining on her lips. "There is nothing to apologize for. If fact, holding back would imply that my skills are inadequate." She stays silent for a moment. "Our last fight has shown me that I require more training."

Her dark brown eyes reaches to Ferro near the table. There was no offense to what he said but a brief curiosity. "Surprised? What is it that makes my performance surprising?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:01 pm

"Well, this tournament has been full of a bunch of extremes in terms of combatants," he replied, as he attempted to clarify. "People quick on their feet, but lacking too much in durability, people beefed up beyond belief, but slow and clumsy with their movements, so on and so forth." He offered her a small smile and finished with, "But your style and form seemed to be a good balance. It was a pleasant surprise."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:05 pm

"Indeed, you movements were really beautiful and elegant, also if you want I could help you with training when you are recovered." Said Ixana with a smile while offering Yumi a croissant.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:40 pm

(Sorry, my router thought it was a yo-yo x.x)

"I am not without my fault myself. I cannot exert much force into my strikes, despite constantly practicing my katas. It is a weakness that I must conquer. In contrast, Lady Ixana's strikes are both precise and powerful." There wasn't a sign of sadness of her own fault but of acceptance."

She smiles at Ixana. "That is kind of you to offer and much thanks for your compliment. I will partake in your offer once I am well, if you would still have me." She shakes her head to the croissant. "Unfortunate I must decline your offer of food, I cannot properly eat yet."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:44 pm

"Even so, you fought so well." He raised a brow at the proper eating bit. "Is it that bad?" He thought Ixa healed her, so how is she still doing so bad? Or maybe it was just fatigue and pains that she healed.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:47 pm

"O-Oh sorry, and yeah I'll help you whenever you want Yumi." She gave a bit to the croissant, "Where did you learn to fight like that? It was almost if you were dancing."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:57 pm

"It is just nausea but I assure you that it is nothing seriously. Lord Ferro. I just do not wish to stain the floor with my involuntary rejection of food."

She nods in confirmation to Ixana's word. "It is in a sense. I use the motion of different dances and incorporate some of the steps into a fighting method. The process of is rather difficult and there has been many trial and error as well as quite a lot of falling before I've achieved success."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 4:58 pm

"I see, that makes sense..." He believed her words about trial and error developing her style. "Dance alone is pretty hard. Adapting it into a fighting style must be a nightmare..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:02 pm

"Oh by the way you don't have to call me lady, Ixana is fine." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 8:16 pm

"It is a trial that I am willing to endure and have taken me far that I would not normally progress had I learn one other's technique. My perseverance bears fruit."

"Very well La-Ixana." She quickly corrected her habit, being aware that she prefers casual addressment rather than a title. Her gaze falls onto Ferro. "And would you prefer to address you by title or by name?

(Sorry if Liselle is a bit silent but I am not so good with multiple people x.x)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptyFri May 25, 2018 9:58 pm

"Yes, please. I'm not really fond of titles...never really have," he answered, feeling a bit sullen afterwards.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:15 am

"Hey Yumi I might be able to heal you a bit more now that I had some rest, when I did back at the arena I was almost out of energy, want me to try?" Ixana asked while grabbing Yumi's hand.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:01 pm

"I understand ..Ferro, I will not bring it up again." She speaks to him respectfully intending to keep her promise.

A touch of hand brought her attention to Ixana once more before a brief nod and a verbal confirmation. "Yes, please. And I believe the medics would be grateful as well as they seem to occupied with more life threatening issues."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:04 pm

"Why don't we grab something to eat afterwards," Ferro suggested when his stomach started to sting, signalling that he needed to eat.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Liselle taps the handle of the basket of croissants playfully, grinning at Ferro while Yumi makes a soft giggle sound at Liselle's playful action. "I believe I have not had the pleasure of meeting you. I am Yumi, I presume that you are friends with Ixana and Ferro?" Again mindful to not add titles to their name.

"Yea in a sense I am though mostly a fan. I'm Ellisiel, no titles. Nice to meet you." Ellesiel is almost an anagram of her name.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Ferro chuckled at himself, from a mix of embarrassment and humor, as he forgot about the croissants. He grabbed one and began to chow down, getting that damned stomach to shut up.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:46 pm

Ixana chuckled and then looked back at Yumi, "Well then I should start."

Ixana pulled out her sword and infused it with a warm light, it was much warmer and intense than when she was at the arena, then she pointed the warm light towards Yumi, "Stand still you'll feel better in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:49 pm

The oriental woman does as she is told and tries to stay still to order to allow the process of her healing to hasten.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Ferro simply stood back and watched the healing process in the background, nomming on a croissant.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:52 pm

The light from Ixana's sword started to fade until there was no light left, "There, how do you feel now?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:02 pm

She closes her eyes for a while while making a sign with her hands as if she is meditating, different from what Ferro usually does. After 30 seconds, she opens her eyes. "Though I am still slightly sore, I feel I have fully recuperated from my wounds." She bows her head once more respectfully. "You have my thanks, Ixana."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:05 pm

"Nice job, Ixa," Ferro complimented after finishing his roll. "How's Ix by now? Is she awake yet?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:08 pm

"T-That was nothing there's n-no need to thank me." Ixana blushed sightly, "I don't actually know, let me see" she said to Ferro and tried talking with her dark self, "She's still KO", "Xana said she's still KO",Ixana give the croissant a little bite.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 EmptySat May 26, 2018 4:10 pm

"Damn...well, let me know when she wakes up. I wanna congratulate her," he replied. Then he addressed the healing. He grabbed a second croissant and resumed eating.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Ixana   Ferro vs. Ixana - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Ixana
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next